What is your main goal... ? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Time is one of the things that we cannot control, but if we learn from our mistakes and from what we used our time on in what was previously in your life, you may at least make up for what was missed. But if you continue on as if nothing happened, you will regret it afterwards. Use every minute of your time for what tomorrow will support you.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is a good topic. We can acquire knowledge. Many people have different goals. For me it is Money. So working in this platform I can earn money and as well as knowledge.

I have a goal in all work, my first goal is to gain a deeper knowledge of Crypto.. All knowing about crypto like investing,mining,holding  Then earn BTC from crypto and work on how to increase BTC gradually...

Yah bro . Many of the people join this plateform when they listen to someone saying that you can earn money from this. Their reaction is be like oh really tell me how to use how to get money . Even i am one of them haha. But after joining this plateform i came to know that this forum is not only for earning its for leaning . I have learnt a lot of terms which i didn't even heard about before . So good to earn with learn. Thats it

my main goal is improve my skills in multiple domains, I love to work in the Freelancer jobs and buy some courses in Udemy also but it's not an easy thing.

I will keep learning till reach it **

I guess we all have different goal why each and everyone joined this community, some joined to acquire knowledge, some joined to share experience, some joined to make friends while some joined to make money. The earning is the reason why most of us joined this platform....

My goal is to ensure that I impact my ideas on others so that people can benefit from me and I can also gather knowledges here base on others points and views on cryptotalk and trading generally. Another goal of mine is to earn points which would give me money so that I can save up for bigger tradings. Cryptotalk is a very good platform that would make my dreams come true.

My goal for now is to earn some money for my daily expenses and provide my needs until the end of my life.Also my other goal is to study the cryptocurrency well and learn to trade with cryptocurrencies for making money as much as possible to get a Lambo.

• +1 1

My first main goal is spending more time in crypto talk and do complete my task of hundred first comment then i will starting to purchase bit coins and other coins and then i will share this platform with my friends.

My main goal is thats to own one of the biggest cryptotalk project in the future. Hope I'll earn a profit there. It's more valuable than the payment. This is really a good place for crypto lovers.

Hey friends each of us join in this forum to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency . The main goal we can earn money by spending time in this forum . It's very useful who don't have an regular income

My first and for most goal is to make some extra money to supplement my income. This is the first time I am being introduced to the world of 'Crypto'. I also enjoy reading the comments and posts of different members who are from different parts of the world.

My main goal is to make money . Because of money the life is impossible . One thing is that the every person have many wishes to enjoy the life so my personal thinking is that to money and enjoy every moment of life . In this world you never do anything free of cost.

On 11/14/2020 at 10:09 AM, BraveHeart01 said:

I never came here with any particular goal but I was doing airdrops before joining this plateform so after that I will move to any other section of earning. 

If you do not have particular goals you need to set them up it is the only way to make the things happen here in the real world, don't go just with the flow all the time.

Hello my friend, my main goal is to collect the largest amount of information and get to know currencies of all kinds and shapes, and then I trade and invest and buy and sell operations.

You give huge numbers of your opportunity to this discussion I am dazzled what you compose give your time as much you need to get familiar with all the data about the digital currencies or says Crypto World dont check your time it like contribute your experience on yourself to become and beneficial crypto finance manager . I have no more information than it 

My main goal is to.learn about cryptocurrency here.

And also to earn some money to pay my basic needs as I'm student so my focus is on learning but on the other hand i need money to start my work.so can be said my main goal is both learning and earning.

Focus is  to keep working here fully.

Informative post! Thanks for sharing it with us. I think everyone here is to earn and it is really a good platform from whre we can earn good but we should focus on learning as well. We can learn about cryptocurrency that'll be more valuable for us and will assist us in future. So spend your time for both earning as well as learning.

Hi, my Goal is to get knowledge of crypto currency, i Likes to study about different things in the world, so when i know about crypto i decided to work in it, but now i am very interested in this business as well as Study platform.

Everything in life has aim and objective my aim and objective is I want to know more crypto talk friends guid me through so they were can reach our goal together we stand and we will make it 

This is really a informative topic and thanks for sharing this same my friend. Everyone has his own motives or goals. It is a platform where we can earn and learn at the same time about cryptocurrencies. So I get to know more about cryptocurrencies also.

• +3 1

My main goal as a new come is to reach my first 100 post. In order for me to get paid. I want to invest it in trading platform to make my income much more valuable. Also reading here helps me to gain more knowledge on what should i do, to invest or not is it worth it or not. I want to be the top trader. 

Main goal is to earn money.money is an important tool in life and so many of our choices depend on our ability to earn it and how much we earn.Only when you work to earn money can you appreciate how hard it can be.

• +3 1

Thanks for your information my friend,for I have joined this great forum because I want to learn alot of information about crypto currency world, and to share knowledge with each other,also I want to earn money for working hard and in correct manner.

• +5 1