Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emeraldtony

Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk

On 2/3/2020 at 1:11 AM, Emeraldtony said:

In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account

There's no difference between the two forums mate, here you need to complete the 100 post requirement before you start earning profit, if you calculate or converting the profit in that 100 post, that is equivalent or more than the payment in Bitcointalk forum.

On 2/2/2020 at 10:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

Yes hope so that it will never work like that we all are here just to earn money from here not to spend money over here thats why this is better than the bitcoin talk 

Allah's plans are better than us !

You are right but both are great in their own way because both purposes are same but different.Bitcointalk pays in bounty. They pays very high amount to experience members while crypto talk pays by post to all members. They are both very good in their way. 

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Yes!  I also think Cryptotalk is much better than BitcoinTalk.  Because I know nothing about BitcoinTalk.  But CryptoTalk is one of the best sites I've ever visited.  Here work is paid for every day.  Money can be made here without any experience  And a lot can be learned as well.  So I think Cryptotalk is really one of the best sites.

Bitcointalk talk is very old because I have studied about this before and if we talk about cryptotalk so it is very good for all things like this provide such great income for all members the one thing I like the most when you have any problem many senior members will help you that's why I like to be part of this platform..

Are you saying this because the bitcointalk is paying to the users but it is not paying you or if you are earning from the cryptotalk that is why you are saying that?

BitcoinTalk is one of the oldest crypto frames and it has a lot of users but most of them are no longer active and yes cryptocurrency is better than BitcoinTalk for some time and its amazing meaning and information!

Yes its right I try to understand bitcointalk but I failed because bitcointalk is not easy but cryptotalk is 95% is best from bitcointalk I like cryptotalk forum and I never leave it 

Each forum has specific business methods and strategies to attract its clients But yes, for me and for many of my friends, the Crypto is the first because it provides both knowledge and material benefit I hope that our forum will always be better and spread more widely.

Working on bitcoin talk is just waste of time. But cryptotalk is best ever platform and i just love this platform as this platform gives me a good amount of earning every week. So there is no comparison between bitcointalk and cryptotalk as cryptotalk is the best platform. 

I don't know a lot about bitcointalk history. I made an account there and read many posts for months since I joined the crypto space this summer. I don't see a big difference in the information given between the two forums. There is the same amount of good/bad posts in both forums.

But I don't see a reason to keep reading bitcointalk. I wasted many hours there in discussions that were useless and fights between bitcointalk members. It doesn't make any sense to me and it obviously seems that old members value their accounts too much, while there is a broken system of trust called DT where just one user can accuse someone else even without any evidence and mark this member as dangerous and not to be trusted. 
In fact, I wouldn't trust anyone there, and I wouldn't have to spend weeks and months trying to understand if any one of the DT members could be trusted or not. I don't advise anyone trusting money with anyone there just because they are on a DT list. You don't know who you are dealing with. I had hours reading about things like this:

image.thumb.png.89eaafeb63a404053dcef8eab5496805.png

It is diverting our attention, wasted hours reading useless nonsense and I don't care about the ego of anyone. The above is an example it is not meant that this member isn't honest or anything, (in fact I concluded it was more honest than others). I just spend hours trying to read what happened for no reason and got caught up in an endless fight between DT members. There are thousands of accusations that are meant to feed each of the high-rank members' ego there and it becomes just pointless drama.

The other part is the ranking in that forum, which is surprisingly difficult, and apparently made as to avoid anyone from ranking up, while apparently there is collusion between old members and ranking up of alt-accounts to be used in signature campaigns that are lucrative for higher rank members. It is sad this rank system has the name merit, as I have seen first hand, merit been given with massive amounts to quickly rank-up new accounts, without of course any red trust being given to any of the accused:

Example:

A totally useless and stupid post that gets 50 merits from a legendary bitcointalk member and praise bellow from another legendary spammer:

image.thumb.png.deac6d94ef25bb3da4a0e2912b922153.png

The answer of the merit source for accusation against him/her in this post

image.png.c4f94e2e147af6784ff0b0c6bbad0334.png

This answer from a bitcointalk legendary member with +30 Trust.

image.png.a87b497f815bf4d3c395fa6ab3b823fb.png

It also seems members there were using PGP keys to validate their accounts, however, a big name member in that forum, apparently had his/her PGP key compromised.. 

image.thumb.png.37844f4e9cd91f062b8101c7ef25a728.png

Can't trust anyone there for any reason. What if you plan to use someone as escrow and has had his account and PGP keys compromised? Bitcointalk is not safe at all.

Needless to say that bitcointalk in all these years has been used by many scammers and criminals and some of them are notorious and in jail today. I would be really careful if I was going to keep using that forum or trust any of those controlling it.

Edited by yonkii
  • +3 1

Bitcointalk is a old platform than cryptotalk but I think cryptotalk very popular and easier to work than bitcointalk platform because in cryptotalk you can get your payment despite if your are begginer or you don't have adequate knowledge, if you publish good post you might get your payment but unlike bitcointalk that you will not earn payment if your ranking is low.

Dear In my opinion, Bitcoin talk forum had amazing discussion in the post.And crypto talk forum software is maybe the most update.But I am trying to work in crypto talk forum. If we work in this forum then we can get a good profit.In the past we can earn much money in bitcoin talk but now we try to earn money in here.wish you best of luck.

this is good topic friend we are know that cryptotalk better then bitcointalk so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that daily there are many people joint this site and get good profit.

thanks

BTC Talk is one of the oldest crypto froums and it has many customers however most of them aren't lively anymore and yes cryptotalk is absolutely higher than bitcointalk.Cryptotalk contributors are energetic and its supported by yobit trade additionally cryptotalk pay us for posts i suggest you could get cash and records in sometime and its first rate!

On 2/2/2020 at 6:11 PM, Emeraldtony said:

Don't know if anyone will disagree with this my notion, but there is one base on which I rest this argument, and that is the reward to member communities. In bitcointalk, for you to participate in any conversation you need to deposit a certain amount of Bitcoin to your bitcointalk account, but here you are rewarded for every good post or comment you make. That is community involvement service and it's very vital for the growth of any company. We all can see that many projects are shifting from bitcointalk to other forums like Cryptotalk, Slack, Telegram etc. 

@Emeraldtony no doubt about, cryptotalk is much better than bitcointalk platform in many ways. Cryptotalk gives you reward immediately after your good content. And one can learn alot of useful things by reading beneficiaries comment on difference topics and posts within the forum.

Woww! The truth is that I did not know this information, I had been told about Bitcointalk and I had also been told many things but I did not know that we had to deposit before using it, this means that we have to invest to start earning and the truth unlike Cryptotalk we can start generating income by just providing value and following the rules of the forum. Cryptotalk has no competition.

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend, I have recently created an account in bitcointalk and they did not require any deposit, I was investigating how to earn through their campaigns and in a certain sense it is a little more complicated than here but it is not necessary to deposit money, with the reduction of payment in cryptotalk I'm not sure how good it is next to bitcointalk, it all depends on the campaign you join.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Carmelo Lames said:

Friend, I have recently created an account in bitcointalk and they did not require any deposit, I was investigating how to earn through their campaigns and in a certain sense it is a little more complicated than here but it is not necessary to deposit money, with the reduction of payment in cryptotalk I'm not sure how good it is next to bitcointalk, it all depends on the campaign you join.

Cryptotalk is good but Bitcointalk pays better if you are able to join a campaign. Chipmixer is hard to join but hose that join are paid $300 weekly. Bestchange pay $100 for legendary, bustadice pay $100 for legendary. There are many $60 campaign weekly on bitcointalk. But, to rank up and join the campaign is difficult. 

I haven't entered bitcoin, I don't know how I know the truth, all I can tell you is that I really like cryptocurrency, I see that its community is very good.It's a completely unique platform for sharing relevant information, discussing creatively and helping each other with their problems / questions.  And more than that, it is a prominent platform for online income.

I prefer this forum to Bitcoin talk I have been hearing about Bitcoin talk for a long time but it is not as easy to earn Satoshi in Bitcoin talk you have to spend many years and work actively you can see the process there is complicated and stressful before you can earn a single penny kudos💪 to this forum.

I like BitcoinTalk is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies and has a lot of users. It is easy to learn and provides useful information and you are rewarded for every good post you do.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes.i agree with you.Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk.you can earn and learn by this forum.so it is the best forum of the world.

Yes, my friend, they are very effective societies and a practical expansion point for spreading the concept of cryptocurrencies. Perhaps simple members can create a new creative idea and a new strategy. I think the amount paid is very fair for each post.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes.i agree with you.Cryptotalk Is way better than Bitcointalk.you can earn and learn by this forum.so it is the best forum of the world.