You have reached the maximum number of posts - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

You have reached the maximum number of posts

I received this message today on the forum
   ''You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day.''
I could not put any comment or new topic
Is this a new law in the forum?
I did not find it in the forum rules

Edit:

For members who get this message, it's a restriction applied to new members, here are the rules:

Edited by mostawda3
  • +5 1

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

I received them.also and i wanna knoa know what is the maiximum post daily?

How can we chase also.the number 1 spot at this situation if u will limir us on posting?

I wanna know the answer so please... amswer us!!! @Admin @epidemia what is the total number of posting daily and what includes there?

7 minutes ago, startsts said:

How much messages it was?  I suppose it's some protection from bots or it's to make the post contest more fair. Without this limit, some user can appear the last day of post contest and write 5000 messages (together with friends possibly) and win it easily that would be unfair to previous leader of the contest

With this limit it became unfair and biased toward old members, cuz with this limitation it's impossible to reach the top leaders

• +5 1

10 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I received them.also and i wanna knoa know what is the maiximum post daily?

How can we chase also.the number 1 spot at this situation if u will limir us on posting?

I wanna know the answer so please... amswer us!!! @Admin @epidemia what is the total number of posting daily and what includes there?

With this limit it became impossible to even reach the top ten much less the 1rst spot, if this continued then the contest lost all meaning cuz we already have our winners.

• +5 1

5 minutes ago, startsts said:

it doesnt meean the old members write a lot of messages, I never reached even 50 messages per day. And you gonna write 200? I'm sure they can't be all useful posts, it's impossible, so why admin should give you first place reward for bad messages?

I never reached 200 post/day the most I ever reached was 115 in the span of 16 hours, also, the top ten all are old members and they write tons of message a day

• +5 1

21 minutes ago, startsts said:

just enter to yobit "CryptoTalk Campaign" and see how much messages were paid to you easterday, so you know this limit number.
Yes you can be the number 1 in the contest if you write posts day by day

You can't know the limit this way unless the maximum limit is less then 30

• +5 1

The reason why this was implemented was because of spam control. 

So many poorly written posts on this forum and it's becoming too much. 

This is a new forum and they need rules, especially during their contest. 

• +5 1

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

23 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

There were infinite number of spammers before this limit. People were posting meaningless bullshit over and over again. I am glad they are taking measures against the spam. Post only if you have something meaningful to say.

This limit should've been applied before the contest started, but now it is harming contestants, And yes, there is a lot of spammers who just type any garbage just to increase their ranking

3 minutes ago, Mad Robot said:

You only see that now? LOL you seem to be a noob. Even yesterday I already saw that message, and I'm a beginner. So you're a bigger noob than me LOL

That's funny cuz this limitation prevent you from posting reply, Topics and for some even PMs so how could I post about it yesterday?

• +5 1

Problem with this new limitation is that we can't even send private messages...

I hope this is just a temporary solution to fight fakers and spammers

• +5 1

30 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

With this limit it became impossible to even reach the top ten much less the 1rst spot, if this continued then the contest lost all meaning cuz we already have our winners.

DUde you are definitely right! how can you get to the top if there will be a hundred or more post difference but i hope there will be a solution! they made this to take spam away ( i believe!)

24 minutes ago, Ebrahim Elsawy said:

How many posts allowed per day

There is no confirmation yet bu we hope a thousand! LOL

26 minutes ago, Muneeb said:

Still i am not reached the maximum number of posts i am still typing and this is good in this forum that we just type 30 posts in a single day because so many peoples try to type so many posts in a single day.

Yes of course, it looks like the admin limits the post per day to only 30, and if it exceeds it seems to have to wait for 24 hours to be able to post again

• +5 1

Okay I can post now, good to be back. I am not sure if the limit was lifted or it's not there anymore. 

@epidemia @ayatoslaw @Admin

If the limit is still there then what is the max per day?

If the limit is there then I think this will be very unfair for the new users. They also want to ran for the race of 1BTC contest and they should have their fair chance. That's what I believe.

I can understand (if I am not wrong then) it was done to restrict spammers and bots but there are good users too. Few hours ago when I was not able to make post, this was a suggestion I was posting in my wall.

3zHhF7T.png

Hopefully it will be helpful.

Looking forward.

Edited by xBDT Script
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, mostawda3 said:

I received this message today on the forum
   ''You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day.''
I could not put any comment or new topic
Is this a new law in the forum?
I did not find it in the forum rules

I am curious to know how you were able to make this post if it says you have reach the limit of post you can make in a day? Did you finally find a way around it that you were able to start this thread? If yes please do share the secret with us.

I think it is good to control the number of posts a user can make daily to reduce too much use of website resource. Let's see how cryptotalk.org evolves in the future.

Because giving money out to post will definitely attract the bad actors

• +5 1

2 minutes ago, NuttyProf said:

I am curious to know how you were able to make this post if it says you have reach the limit of post you can make in a day? Did you finally find a way around it that you were able to start this thread? If yes please do share the secret with us.

I think it is good to control the number of posts a user can make daily to reduce too much use of website resource. Let's see how cryptotalk.org evolves in the future.

Because giving money out to post will definitely attract the bad actors

I agree, many will become bad actors in this forum
Even though there are only 1,000 satoshi per post, there are definitely bad actors in this forum
And for that you need to limit the number of posts per day

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, yukihirasoma said:

I agree, many will become bad actors in this forum
Even though there are only 1,000 satoshi per post, there are definitely bad actors in this forum
And for that you need to limit the number of posts per day

Money they say is the root of all evil. Humans will do anything to get money, and the Internet as made it easy for bad actors as you might not know who is truly behind those keyboards.

But I think cryptotalk admin and moderators will be watching to improve the forum and keep bad actors away as far as possible.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, vohar123 said:

wait. i just came here after a day without checking the forum. i know there was a limit of 30 paid posts per day in the pay per post campaign, but i understood right, now there is also a limit of 30 posts you can MAKE per day? like, i make 30 pays and i cant post anymore today in the forum? is that right?

It seems so, but I'm sure one day the admin will make rules that limit posts per day
Of course I joined this forum before reading the paid per post rules, and the maximum post is 30 ( i think its for payment)

• +5 1

2 minutes ago, vohar123 said:

wait. i just came here after a day without checking the forum. i know there was a limit of 30 paid posts per day in the pay per post campaign, but i understood right, now there is also a limit of 30 posts you can MAKE per day? like, i make 30 pays and i cant post anymore today in the forum? is that right?

@yukihirasoma is new here as well as I am, and I think @Admin should be in the position to clear things up on the limit things. Remember the forum is still young, things need some time to come to our understanding.

• +5 1

I will definitely happy if my questions will be answered! @Admin @epidemia @ayatoslaw

How can you expect on this new rule or implementation that the number one can be replace again?

there will be no chance as long as he or she will be posting a maximum everyday! so cheers he will get the price!

2. how can those new comers who are a legit poster who wants to be on the top 10? nothing will be gain!

3. this is not the way to get away of those scammers as we are also doing the thing we need to get them out in here!

4. @Admin have you seen the ranking system and prizes i ahve wrote? to gather more audience?

5. have you read my messages? did you have your thoughts on that? did you saw the ting happened?

6. what is the maximum post allowed?

7. kindly put a clock here LIVE! so every will know the time to do the post and the refresh!

8. This max post per day should be implemented on the 2nd day next month! what we should hae now are local board!

9. to those users! what are your thoughts?

@epidemia please pin this message on the crypto world section!

25 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

There is no confirmation yet bu we hope a thousand! LOL

a thousand is an auspicious number :classic_biggrin:

20 minutes ago, JasonXIII said:

Does anyone now at what time the counter is reset each day?

There is no news from Admins, and this is what caused the confusion, we don't know the limit nor the counter reset time.

22 minutes ago, hellboy4tr said:

i do not think so there is a daily post limit in the form. By the way If u got this message how can you able to send this? just kidding. 

The mods will answer this 🙂

I got Post Blocked yesterday, and only about 2 Hours ago when it got lifted.

• +5 1

4 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

People were spamming like hell on this forum and that was because they were allowed to do so. Moderators had a lot of work to do cleaning all their shitty posts and thats probably why a limit was introduced. Not sure how this will work with the contest for most post created. 

what is the definition of spamming to you? please Elaborate! 

snipped

A thousant post might do as long as the post is good and not spamming the community or giving false imformation!

lemme give you an example! @ bitcointalk.org! you can post even a million message there in a day as long as you can! though if they found out there you are posting (xh$t) {sorry} they will ban you! but as long as it can help the community and there will be no hustle you will never be stop nor banned! so?

1 minute ago, Makemoneybtc said:

Spamming means creating unwanted content on the forum over and over again. Creating posts that are low quality and are not related to the topic. This kind of posts are made either for the forum reward or for the max post contest 

The you are at the wrong place!

Spamming here is not allowed but those are wrining those repeated messages with out thinking!

this is the contest now!

Make max posts on CryptoTalk.Org Forum until 1 november 2019 and win 1 btc!

- Each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value or non-constructive allowed.
- No spam posts

Prizes:

1 Place: 1 btc

2 Place: 0.2 btc

3 Place: 0.2 btc

4 Place: 0.2 btc

5 Place: 0.2 btc

6 Place: 0.1 btc

7 Place: 0.1 btc

8 Place: 0.1 btc

9 Place: 0.1 btc

10 Place: 0.1 btc

now tell me what is spamming on this forum? but also you can run down my contents! then tell me what is a pam there an i will edit it! if you prove that all of that is use less then i will get out of this forum!

5 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

I did not say you were spamming. I was talking about other members that do it. I know spamming is not allowed but many people did it and thats why there is a limit to how many post you can make every day.

I am not telling that you are doing it! we are in general here! i am sorry if you mis understand it!

22 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

a thousand is an auspicious number :classic_biggrin:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! dude i have a thousand now but still you can go all over of it then tell me what should i change! hate spamming also! but spam is a message with a no content or out of the context! love to all 😄 

seems that the forum is evolving and new features are coming live... we need to wait and see because there surely be an official statement soon...

Although I also think it is unfair to limit the number of posts while the contest is going on, we can also see it in terms of consistency as it will be very hard for someone to post the maximum number of posts every day

It limits spamming but also restricts people that are aiming for the contest and contributing positively.

51 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

3zHhF7T.png

Maybe this can be a base to start, if all users could freely apply for the whitelist this might work

• +5 1

in the pay by post campaign of cryptotalk there is a limit of 30 posts a day that are paid, but I didn't think there was a limit for posts that can be written on the forum...

• +5 1