Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 22 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

On 30/9/2019 at 10:39, Consignee said:

Recientemente, obtuve algunas monedas de la recompensa que hice el año pasado. Estas monedas se enumeran en dos intercambios, ----- y p2pb2b. Ambos intercambios requieren tener verificación KYC antes de que pueda comerciar. ¿Es esto bueno? No me gusta el procedimiento KYC. ¿Que pasa contigo?

I believe that many exchanges apply KYC as a security mode, so they will verify that who is behind are people of course many do not feel comfortable with sending their identity documents to any website since many things are seen on the internet as thieves of information and others, but it is a way of them to protect their users.

KYC feels forced for no reason at all, aside from possibly being slammed by some government for money laundering activities (that's what they say). I want none of my personal data fly around in the cyberspace, no less anyone know about it.

Yes Gov's want to control everything, inc Crypto now. For non KYC tho not too much choice and smaller exchanges like Yobit, HitBTC and other decentralized ones.

Yes, really good exchanger. Good functionality and looking nice. But I prefer yobit more. Anyway it’s your option of what to use. There are a lot of other exchangers. Try look for others, and I advice you to look at feedback. Usually it shows the whole picture about exchanger(if feedback is not by bots). 

The KYC process is annoying, some exchanges force it to be done in order to use their tools, I really don't like them, I have only done the KYC on Whitebit and Binance but I definitely don't like them.

On 30.09.2019 at 22:39, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

I am calm about KYC verification. This always greatly increases the trading and deposit or withdrawal limits. It also saves funds, as illegal exchanges without KYC and wallets often deceive people.

KYC is against cryptocurrencies principles. But if community will come to conclusion that it can't work without it - so be it. It's market after all and it will decide. Governments will have more willingness to cooperate - I think that will improve CC adoption - and that is good. But I don't want governments in here.

The use of KYC in exchange platforms is becoming more and more common. I first investigate and until I am completely sure of the veracity of the exchange, I do not send my data.

My KYC concern is about my information getting out there in the next hack.  I get that my information is already out there due to all the other hacks but my hope in avoiding KYC is at least when my info gets out there it isn't associated with cryptocurrencies

8 minutes ago, efrainmolinett said:

Yes, because they benefit us to make large amounts of cryptocurrencies to make exchanges and a lot to avoid multi-accounts

They don't need to avoid multi accounts. What is the point really? They want as many accounts possible the KYC is made because governments ask them as they want to know everything about you. This is what KYC is about:

Know everything about you. Surveillance.

Personally I don't like it because the idea of cryptocurrency and blockchain is to remain anonymous, the purpose is defeated by KYC. 

Only the best Kyc platforms because they give us registration bonuses. Because I benefit a lot from it, and this gives me confidence and an easy start in trading, and kYC is a very high security system that protects the platforms from penetration. This is all I know about kyc

I would love kyc in some particular way. I also even will not do kyc on any site at first i will survey the site for a time if it is trusted or not. And also i will do kyc only which site has more potential and there will be no risk to do.kyc.

I would love kyc in some particular way. I also even will not do kyc on any site at first i will survey the site for a time if it is trusted or not. And also i will do kyc only which site has more potential and there will be no risk to do.kyc.

KYC is term to know your customer.It is though important to know about the users.But i personally don't like it.I don't like to give my private information to any authority.I like those sites who don't need kyc.Binance and Yobit are these platforms who don't ask for kyc.Thats why i love these two platforms

i think that every exchange must answer kyc because money laundering,

top exchanges maded kyc answering after different trading volume and i think it is good

I think this is a good precaution because thieves have a variety of fraudulent methods and are currently a good measure.

I wonder why they created the KYC requirement for user before using the exchange because this can prevent more users using the exchange platform. Even top exchange like Binance doesn't requiring the users to submit KYC docs before user can use the exchange.

13 hours ago, rocki said:

KYC is not a good option.
It is always a risk to entrust your data to strangers who do not know how they will use it.

this is true because there is no way that we know 100% that our data is safe. If bad people can hack crypto, they can also can take part on our private documents, and what is worse, to leak it. KYC is a bad idea when we talk about privacy.

On 9/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

There are some KYC more complex and tedious than others, for example I like the KYC based on the selfie with the white written paper more since you can take several shots clearly and upload the one that is best for you, do this calmly and without haste . On the other hand, the KYC with facial verification, where sometimes it becomes tedious that the system manages to capture you is the one I like the least.

I also do not prefer to do KYC but there are many airdrops of crypto platforms  currently asking you to do KYC in order to withdraw and deposit to this platform, try to be careful when doing KYC and not to give it to airdrop And fake sites

On 9/30/2019 at 10:39 AM, Consignee said:

Even if we don't like the KYC verification, it is necessary to know if we are real people or bots