Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 21 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

They are necessary to avoid the robot, but in reality they are sometimes too complicated to make, usually in the photos, they are always asking for it to be sharper

I really do not like this procedure (KYC), maybe I live according to old views, but I am afraid that someone will steal my data, or put it in the public domain, which is even worse

Edited by prorok3901

They are not always a guarantee of not being a victim of scams, I do not like them very much but the big exchanges always ask for it
  • Useful or interesting 1

yobit.net dropping 1700 dollars for free no kyc needed for this exchange just sign up and enjoy ur airdrop

These exchanges are very suitable for me. I have already been able to earn quite a lot of money using them. They are a good tool in the right hands.

As for me, I like it more than don’t like, but not ever! Sometimes people can’t exchange stealed crypto or smth like this, if you know. So I think that it is disregard of scammers, because the are people too

many exchanges want kyc. but it can register with forged documents. they are very weak in this regard.

No, I don't like it,cause crypto anonim idea defeated kyc.giverments wish jnow who have a cryoto,its no good

On 9/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

I think it is good that they ask for the kyc since not everyone has a card to validate the account

I guess its part of regulation, which in cryptoworld - its too much, this part of internet shoudnt be like a goverment part. So in my opinion f~ck KYC on exchanges!

w/s m/s

In any case, KYC must be present on all exchanges! And I am not against this, because thanks to him the number of scammers on the exchange will be greatly reduced and the exchange will work with all its users in full trust.

This is contraignant to start but it's a one time step and after uses of platform is simplified.

Otherwise, DEX are cool for no KYC :=]

Binance and Coinbase are great exchanges. But if u dont like KYC then Yobit is good for airdrops and IEO's.

The kyc in fact is one more way to confirm that the page or institution has certain regulations when it comes to distributing tokens for example, and by having the kyc comply with regulations of their legislation, I personally feel a little more truthful to those who ask kyc.

I don't like them at all! We are already giving away some information (even while participating in this drop), but when some authorities or whoever want to trace my humble attempts to earn, then it's too much

On 30.09.2019 at 20:39, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

Now in the world there is not a single state that has detailed legislation on the regulation of the crypto market. Some countries allow cryptocurrency exchanges, others prohibit, however, no one has yet been able to completely regulate their activities. This is due, among other things, to the fact that exchanges operate not in one specific jurisdiction, but in several at once. However, their clients live and move between them, making regulation even more difficult.

The same applies to the traditional for financial business practices - customer checks (KYC, Know-Your-Customer) and anti-money laundering (AML, Anti-Money-Laundering). With the current cost of bitcoin and in the context of increased attention of regulators to the field of cryptocurrencies, many market participants, including cryptocurrency exchanges, are beginning to think about the introduction of these procedures. So KYC, in my opinion, is quite normal practice for exchanges.

KYC is not a good option.
It is always a risk to entrust your data to strangers who do not know how they will use it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

In my opinion, I never liked KYC but since I am a person who I sign up for many exchange raffles that to opt for gifts require doing KYC by obligation, I must do them but I don't like it and I don't think it is a good idea to do Kyc in the exchanges.

KYC will provide positive feedback on reducing and controlling the quality of managed account management in the exchange, but KYC may be negative on privacy data, because it is very important to hope that we can manage user privacy if KYC is used at the stock level. stock exchange

I do not like KYC verification asked by the exchange. Before joining this forum I was already an active trader on Yobit exchange. Yobit does not ask for KYC verification but it is still the top ten exchange in this world.