Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

On 1/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Yeah friend you are right we should not invest in that coin whose trading value is very small we can take an alternative coin so that we can get reasonable profit. If we take the coin whose value is very small we will be in loss and maybe we cannot get the money which we invested so be careful.

Low volume coins are not that awful in light of the fact that some of them are acceptable, yet dont depend on them a lot of in light of the fact that purchasing pattern coins is truly significantly more great that low volumes in light of the fact that the value change is truly ordinary.

Of course, my friend, this is a very bad thing as many beginners have bought currencies and currencies are not valuable since they have waited for a very long time for these currencies to rise. This method is an unsafe way for you to invest in currencies that have value and are known in the markets. Success

Low volume coins are not that scary. The main function of this forum is to buy coins at low prices and manage the currency growth. The more coins are handled here, the more important the role of coins is in this forum.

To trade, you need to know how to trade. To trade, you need to have enough knowledge and have good experience in trade, then you can be successful in trade.

Yes with this we can earn profit, but we would not able to take out from wallet.so with this waste of amount, but if you try to some more then it could be help in earning. So most of us make chance of trading from low investment, but they face problem during drawings money. 

Hello my all dear friends please support each other.

I am a new member .

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

yes you're proper. i do not normally show hobby in low quantity coins or token. i usually buy high volume cash and tokens.

1 hour ago, Gomez12 said:

@Maaz sultan it's true,I think it's risky to invest your money on low value coins that you don't make research about them first, I think this can highly make you to loss about half of your money depends because people will not buy it at price as you will be expecting in market.

@Gomez12..It would be foolish of you to buy coins of zero value to trade.  Because if the value of a coin is zero then you can never buy and sell it.  So it would be foolish for us to choose zero value coins to trade, so we need a lot of experience and research to trade.  Those who trade without experience will be at risk

That's true. I did this mistake when i first joined crypto. I bought a coin from yobit which i saw low value. So i thought to buy it and sell after it increases.  I didn't know then how trading works. My coins are still in yobit with no value. Thats a good suggestion for the new comers in crypto.

Yes this is a good suggestion my friend. If you trade in coins with zero volume and no value than it is bad for you. Many of the newbies and brand new members who don't know anything about it do this. When you trade with zero volume and value coins your capital stuck here for a long time  and you could not take benfit from it. Alos this is a high risk so avoid coins with zero trading volume.

We should know that is not all crypto currency that will rise as high as bitcoin and some might not even exceed it initial or starting  value so it vest we stay away from such coin

You are absolutely right mate I also bought a coin in the beginning which i wasn't know about trading and I loss my amount because I sell in a very low price but after that I ask from many members about trading and also I spend my time in trading section so I got some of information through which I got improvement and your post is also essential because many new members will know before doing trading..

You are absolutely right, I almost always suffered from cryptocurrencies with a small transaction volume. It was not possible for me to make a profit as there was no trading situation. Unfortunately, this is always the case with altcoins outside of the binance exchange. transaction volumes are very low.

My friend, I appreciate your interest in the interest of new members. Yes, I think it is not good for us to invest in currencies of low value because it is a waste of time and the profit that results from it is pure. We must avoid it so as not to lose our money and time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Basically we should not invest on that money full value is down or whose value is not stable before. So it is advise to the new members that you should not invest Till you are new member and you have no knowledge about the prices of the cryptocurrency ups and downs. Be patient and wait for the perfect knowledge when you have and when you came to know the perfect cryptocurrency that you should invest then you should invest on that currency and can get a lot of profit. So being a new member don't invest on any cryptocurrency it may face a loss.

That is common mistake in every newbies that immediately want to enter in investment sited because they only goals is to make a profit not for a serious matters.  that's also a reason why still continue grow of people experience loss and it result of untrusted in cryptocurrency because in their way of understands they not give time to prepare and study well the flow in investing. And that is not good mindset as investors. You need to be qualify as investors before taking a risk or else you will get nothing.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:42 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

@bean You're right to every extent. In-fact investing in the coins that has low trading volume is a complete risk. Just because the coins has low trade volumes, it means there are only fewer investors for the coins, and there's a less chance that it will have a good market. And when we look the history of these coins with low trade volumes, they are being dumped and never seemed to rise. So, it's a complete risk to invest on coins that has low trade volume and I wouldn't recommend traders/investors on risking their funds on something that no guarantees profit.

Whenever a new  coin is launched the price and the trading of that coin is very low and that is the best time to invest in the coin, if you can take risk on your money.

• +4 1

It is dangerous to choose a coin with zero volume in case we're concerned to invest our money. We need to choose coins with bigger trading volumes & widely traded in different cryptocurrency exchangers.

• Useful or interesting 1

Coins with zero trading value may have no increment in the value in the short term. But things can change with the passage of time. But it is safer to invest or buy 'in demand' coins or which have good trading volume.

You are right if we buy the zero volume currency and hold it it will fall and also there will be no or very less people willing to buy that currency and we will be in loss at the end of the day.

We must be with you if you would like to invest, while the assess of nought is not delightful for us to buy, odds are the reimbursement we persuade are exceptionally slow and it's single a little. Choose coins that are potentially profitable, you canister pay money for as soon as second-rate and put on the market once expensive.

some of us just rush into buying coins without knowing it simple value inside the market that's one of the matters to recall while shopping for making an investment and buying and selling. in case you don't know ask first before you leap into it.