Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

As far as i know Bangladesh got banned for payment. If you are a Bangladeshi people then you won't get payment for post. Cause this is ban for payment.

Nobody can ban an online forum like Cryptotalk. But Crypto currency can be banned in any country. It is advisable for you to follow the rules of your country and also follow the rules of the forum if you want to continue so.

I know from some source that trading bitcoin is banned in bangladesh.Its a crime in that country.But i think cryptotalk is not banned veacuse its a forum to learn about cryptocurrency. But you may face problems to excahnge the money from talk token to btc.So be careful.

I am a brand new member on cryptocurrency and I don't know at all that cryptocurrency is a banned in Bangladesh and I am of the opinion that cryptocurrency is a site that is being worked around the world And cryptocurrency should be intended to work in every country So that people of every country are this brand Benefit from the platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

I dont think that this forum will banned any country but you should see your country if the let you and the other people in Bangladesh work in it because is they dont want you to work they will banned it and you cant access it or maybe they will punish you too. So be careful. 

I think the people who can answer are Bangladeshi and the government. However currently Bangladeshis have been disabled from the CryptoTalk campaign. So that your question has been answered, my friend, sorry. To be honest, I want everyone in various countries to join CryptoTalk, if there are several countries that are prohibited, it will definitely harm the cryptocurrency itself because it cannot be widely known.

• +1 1

I don't think so. As far as i know the uses of BTC is banned in many countries but  what we are doing on this platform is a work. we are not gonna use BTC in any field. So if we can be careful and while withdrawing , we exchange the BTC into USD there is no risk of fetting banned i think.

• +4 1

I think that could be chances of bann of crypto in bangladesh.the reason behind it is that there are some rules and regulations of every country.crypto may not supported by the government of Bangladesh so it may be banned.

I don't think the government of Bangladesh would attempt to block cryptotalk or crypto related activities as third world nation. Likewise, it's digitally executed and not in Bangladesh local currency but in USD that is the exchange.

• +2 1

There are some areas that are prohibited. You have to pay attention to not expose yourself to danger I wish you well and you must pay attention to protect yourself

You have asked a nice question. Basically, the sanctions of a country depend on the government of that country.  And if he is not sympathetic to her, then it remains a prohibition.  We have to wait and wait for the introduction of Kiptomudra in Bangladesh and be patient. Maybe in the future it may be introduced.

I don't think consequently for the reason that the admins didn't pronounce the this locate is effective for more or less countries not all, this forum is set off for the complete inhabitants around the planet and near is no exceptions

I think this is one of the serious issue of bitcoin being prohibited in different nations, well cannot accuse the nation in light of the fact that possibly they see the badside of advanced money and not the goodside.

Yeah bro I think crypto talk is banned in Bangladesh Sri Lanka Pakistan India. 

Because I have a reader the description on the crypto talk new and cryptocurrency section. There is a clearly mention that they don't pay for the countries Bangladesh Sri Lanka Pakistan and India and some other countries.

so if you belong from these countries then you can't participate in the crypto talk and you are not paid.

Banning Bitcoin in Bangladesh is not good, but I think you can work on this forum even if Bitcoin is banned in your country, but do not violate its rules so as not to be banned.

I think that This snatching is not a minute ago in Bangladesh, but in many other countries the tragedy is with cryptocurrency and I think it was not banned.There is still hope for those countries if they try to learn a bit more about Bitcoin and others, they can change their minds and be legalized, which I hope will happen in your country as well.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

Bro their is not any problem that you are form bangladesh all those countries are banned for those member how started cheating ,spamming so the admins banned their countries .

• +4 1

My dear friend crypto forum is banned in Bangladesh.  Crypto Forum or Bitcoin is not legally allowed in Bangladesh now.  Digital currencies are banned in Bangladesh. Crypto forums are being used by people in many countries around the world. I hope that in the future Bangladesh will get legal permission. Thank you.

• +1 2

Allready banned from working in this forum from Bangladesh.  You may be working in this forum by connecting a VPN.  Or, in some other way.Since you are still able to work in this forum despite being banned from working in this forum from Bangladesh, it is certain that there is no chance of it being banned again in the future.

There are various areas in the world that prohibit cryptocurrencies, but I can say that cryptotalk does not take that much into account since it is an online job and I can tell you that sometimes cryptotalk sadly has to follow some rules, therefore it has to be very careful with the things you write and the content they could have, I recommend that you read all the rules so that you do not break any and they prohibit you access.

I hope it will serve you friend.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

@Md Yousub Ali just try I read from here cryptotalk band in Bangladesh.  If it is true Crypto talk have some solid reasons about banning this online plate forum in Bangladesh. This is an individual process this will not show tu to us. Hopefully they will unbanned in Bangladesh. My wishes with you.

you can not say that if it will be banned in any country or not because these are the choices and the decissions of the government of that country. It is as simple as it is.

Every country changed their rules and we can say 100 percent about ban of crypto in bangladesh so this is most important thing that we should hard work for earn lots of coins. This problem faced many countries due to which they cant do online trading. This is best way to earn lots of money

I am allso a Bangladeshi.many country will be banned crypto 

cause bitcoin price in very high.i Don't think bitcoin will banned

in Bangladesh. No bitcoin transations are being done on this

forum. So i think there is no chance of banning cryptotalk.

Thank you.

• +3 1