Be aware! new scamming trick they use - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware! new scamming trick they use

There are a lot of scams and techniques that fraudsters use to try to access and steal your money.
I encountered some fraudulent robots on Telegram and they tried to get me to enter my personal data in order to steal my money, but I was careful and blocked them and did not respond to them.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

recently everyone knows what's happen with Twitter and other social media users, that's is the reason everyone must learn crypto knowledge to avoid this type scams

We sometimes see on social media that many have been scammed and many sites have been hacked.  So seeing all this, we must be careful in the crypto world.  Scammers will usually show a lot of greed, they will present it in such a way that you will fall into greed.  So you have to be careful to avoid scams and gain knowledge @Honny143

• +3 1

6 minutes ago, YASIR KHAN said:

And I also agree with you on that there are new members arriving here and they aren't aware from these scammers that's why your topic is here and help them

Newcomers to the crypto world face many scams.  But you will find many scammers in Telegram, if you use Telegram you would understand how many types of scammers there are.  You should always check the official site, check if you hear anything, don't believe it if someone shows greed.  Because there are many scammers who will arrange their site in such a way that you will believe it.  So if you gain a lot of knowledge in the crypto world, you will be able to know more about everything

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

We sometimes see on social media that many have been scammed and many sites have been hacked.  So seeing all this, we must be careful in the crypto world.  Scammers will usually show a lot of greed, they will present it in such a way that you will fall into greed.  So you have to be careful to avoid scams and gain knowledge @Honny143

You're absolutly right @Cleaner  scammers shows their greed in their promoting offers, if we attract those offers then we are the easy targets for them, recently I face a scam experience but lam not last anything its just a experience iam sharing here,

one month back I join airdrop where they give me some coins and this month that coin launching date but they are not launched, but they send me a mail where they says now they are going to giveaway to promoting their airdrop and coin,

if we want to participate in this giveaway then deposit some bitcoin and return back they give double amount of btc, l know this is a scam but don't know other peoples escape are not that's why we need knowledge.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

one month back I join airdrop where they give me some coins and this month that coin launching date but they are not launched, but they send me a mail where they says now they are going to giveaway to promoting their airdrop and coin,

if we want to participate in this giveaway then deposit some bitcoin and return back they give double amount of btc, l know this is a scam but don't know other peoples escape are not that's why we need knowledge.

Scam airdrops have always introduced such a giveway, and those who are greedy to see this giveway will be deceived very soon.  However, it is not right to join all airdrops, because 90% of airdrops are scams.  So everyone should be careful

@Honny143

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

Scam airdrops have always introduced such a giveway, and those who are greedy to see this giveway will be deceived very soon.  However, it is not right to join all airdrops, because 90% of airdrops are scams.  So everyone should be careful

@Honny143

Exactly @Cleaner   present time most of airdrops are scam, and they are not only conduct fake giveaways, some scam airdrops needs to deposit 0.005 ETH as a withdrawal fees for those scam coins, peoples thinks 0.005 ETH very low amount and they deposit, but they don't know if thousands of peoples deposit that amount, then how much that scam airdrop owner earns and they gives us shit coin, 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this weekend I have discovered it earlier as well people do it mostly with the person who is new to cryptocurrency and who do not know a lot about it

I am really thankful to you for sharing this kind information about the new trick of the scammers I am totally agree with you that scammers adopt a lot of tricks to deceive the people therefore we should be careful to the attractive offers of the scammers. I hope your post will be very helpful for all members to avoid the scammers.

This scammers are really desperate they are desperate so much to deceive people.Everyday scammers are coming with new scamming tricks that's can be attracted newbies in crypto.

Yes of course my friend, I have also faced the scammers once previous month when I was Brand new and didn't know anything. There was a scammer who shared me the YoBit link which was Yobit.in whether the actual link was Yobit.net , I went to the site and get 140 dollars of earning in my wallet. When I tried to withdraw, they asked me first to deposit of 300 dollars. I left that site due to no money to deposit. But then I thought how many people there are who is being the victims of the scam thorough this.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Wow, I really appreciate the informations that you have provided. I was actually un aware of these kind of scammers. So from now on I will make sure that I do not fall for these traps. Thank you. 

Yes we have to be very aware of scammers. They have only one aim to fetch our money and personal information. My personal advice is that only invest in those sites which is 100 percent authentic otherwise we will get in trouble.

Thank you very much for telling us about the scammers trick in the crypto world. You've given a very useful and helpful for us because many of us don't have much knowledge about the scammers and security. Sp this post is very important and valuable for us. I have learned about the scammers trick from this post. We should be very careful from the scammers. 

Recentky i have received many links theybsay to open it but due to the fear of scammers i did not pay any heed to them because who knows they can be scammers so you should also avoid them as far as possible especially the telegram scammers now a days active most in the market

• +1 1

Such deceptions are common. I have been the victim of such scams many times.I was inboxed with telegrams, and they told me to invest the money. I realized they were scandalizing it.So I did not fall into the trap of work. All of you will be careful.

yes my friend you said absolutely right I want to tell you that you should be careful about your account and about your protection key because there are new scammers and they use the new scamming tricks to stole the money

• +2 1

In order to build conservatives better, people can make a lot of short changes as well as make short changes to others, but sometimes you have to be sure in every real event as they are really careful..The one who was sick and then he would send me back the money, he said a lot and looked sad.  I refused to help.  A few days later I found out that his account did not exist.

Indeed, there are gold supported tokens gave by different organizations. The fact of the matter is, gold is an occasionally unpredictable product. This forestalls any coin or token upheld by gold or some other valuable metal from accomplishing two significant objectives of any digital money which is making progress toward mass selection: value dependability and the capacity to fill in as a store of significant worth.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You make good post and good information.  So with we can safe from any scame.  According to me if we make greedy then we face scame. Scammers use different tricks and try to attract people ,so it good to you make right decisions and not make any type of mistake and decisions which cause of loss.

Thanks for alerting us from scammers . Now a days scammers are choosing  different and unique paths for scam other's  wallet or any information . They use social media to target people. They offer us something interesting and then they scam. We should keep our eyes open and Don't give any personal data to them

• +2 1

Many scammers are present so we should be aware of all their tricks. They always think about new tricks to trap people so we should be very carefull in this matter because they gives tricks in a way that people gets attracts.

• +1 1

I think most of the members here have been subjected to the same situation because telegram groups are full, but rather scammers, so you must be careful and do not communicate with anyone you do not know, otherwise you will be hacked and be a victim of one of the scams

Thank you very much for this advice. And anyway, it is the responsibility of the senior members to teach the new members. But I thank you for making us sad, how can we avoid them. 

It is good to warn on The methods used in fraud in order to warn the beginner not to fall into such methods that will lead to the deception on them. I hope that we all contribute to stopping them. 

Yes, this method has been used thousands of times to rob beginners in the crypto world of their cryptocurrency capital, most scammers are very resourceful to get the attention of participants and convince them to give you their personal data. and that they deposit money to scam them.

• +1 1