Be aware! new scamming trick they use - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Be aware! new scamming trick they use

Hello everyone there are many scammers who are ready to trick most especially if you are in to online business all they is sent you a link telling you to fill in your details or most them call you telling you your details don't give any stranger you data be aware of them

Hector are scammers uses that kind of tricks that will blow your mind. You would never expect that how will they contact you and how will they perform their activity and that's very bad thing about this scammers and the hackers because they changes their pattern every time. Basically you have to be very much careful about these kind of scammers. You just be patient and don't trust anyone on any condition.

There are lots of new cryptocurrency scams, so we have to be very careful. It's not easy to trust anyone asking you to send money, if someone asks to send money, it must be a scam. Avoid chatting with such people. It's better if you block them so they can't get back to you.

• +1 1

I have found this scam adapted in different ways, it is not new, it is just the same scam that wants you to deposit and then locks your deposit without giving you back what was promised or allowing you to withdraw, even when you meet their conditions they will either block your account or have already quit with all the money they scammed.

Thanks brother for your valuable information it would be a great helpful for the members in this forum and mainly new members would be able to come aware about the scammers around us. Many scammers try to make new tricks to make people trapped so we should be aware about the surroundings.

brother there is a lot of scam and i will show you the scamming they use , so readmy comment 

This scammers are really desperate, they are desperate so much to deceive people and earn the easiest money they can. they dont have pity, these scammers are keep thinking a way to new ideas how can they scam people. so i hope i answer to your question my brother , good luck for us peace .

• +3 1

As for me, any airdrop site or profit site that asks me to deposit for a withdrawal I see it as fraud because it does not make sense, so I see no need to pay it, and therefore I do not advise you to deal with them because you will lose your money most of the time.

Do they really send bitcoins?
This is a great risk from them, as they may fall into the hands of other fraudsters and suddenly disappear
They do all kinds of new tricks to trap others, even if that costs them too much

Thanks for the valuable information, author. Now it is more and more difficult to evade scammers, every time they come up with more sophisticated ways to deceive ordinary users. So be careful and don't tell anyone your confidential data.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/8/2019 at 1:37 AM, wilbertson said:

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

so here is the new trick scammers use;

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- Make an a deposit first

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

There are many sites like thus and this is their new trick. Be aware

Thank you so much for sharing this great information with all the members to avoid them from scammers you are right dude. Scammers tried every trick to trap the inocent people.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 9/29/2020 at 3:40 PM, Saj555 said:

People who have been into the crypto world actually aware of this trick. This is a regular scamming process of which an user lose his money or currencies. But the beginner should be well aware  about this. Maybe you should be posting this to the beginner section. But the post is quite useful and true. 

Yeah scammers use only few tricks to get us, and that is offering a huge amount of interests for our investment on their sites, and after that they will still our moneys, but only few beginners are trapped in this scamming prosseses.

56 minutes ago, Farukatie said:

Thank you so much for sharing this great information with all the members to avoid them from scammers you are right dude. Scammers tried every trick to trap the inocent people.

Scammers are everywhere, the most targeted people of these scams are the newbies that entered into crypto market without having much knowledge to tackle these issues. I request all new comers, just to listen to your seniors in any situation they are facing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am thanks my dear because I am think there was one of them that were contact me and talked about something like that months ago. I am not remember who it was but it is not matter because they are many and change their names often. Thanks for the information to keep us safe.

Off course ,it's no doubt that the scamming activities are very spreadly used in the cryptotalk platform and also on telegram bots. So my friend don't pay any kind of attention to these links and mails because it's totally scammed and you will be pay for this.

Scammers are always looking for new ways to impersonate and illegal steal peoples earnings therefore its important that we also update our self of their new tricks in other to be on a safer side

I have used such website one time, they gave me 150 USD and asked to deposit 30$ to withdraw them. I understood their scam and stopped using that site. They transfer fictional funds to your wallet.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Its true these scammers are really evolving and try different tricks they can use to dupe people this is the reason we have to at all time be vigilante and smart so as not to be a victim of all these thieves. They won't pity your Money they will take every thing from you. Be smart. 

@Mella @Gomez12 @The shiekh

Good information to bear in mind, especially newbies. It seems that this scam has been around for long, just this morning someone contacted me on Telegram with this excuse. Of course, I immediately blocked the user, which I consider is the best way to deal wth this, besides spreading the word so much people are aware and are able to take action opportunely. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This kind of scam has been used for some time which assured that it will be new for you but I also think that it is very useful for new users who start the world of cryptocurrencies as it will help them to be a little more careful about where they invest

A big greeting to the whole community and good luck to everyone

Thanks for sharing this new tricks of scammers . This is very helpful for everyone especially new members or beginners . You topic is amazing . And you say right there are many scammers in our around they use different sources and makes different plans to stolen our money . That's why be careful my friends .

• +1 1

It is also more secure to kind in all your urls on my own in place of clicking on links since the link changers exist. Also, simply the exceptional defense in opposition to scams is studying and verifying facts. Instead of jumping in, you need to look, study, be privy to what others are having problems with. There may be a faux yobit Twitter account for instance and they provide links to malware that you do no longer need to click. I am hoping you live secure and maintain studying.

Yes, basically! I don’t know about this scam strategy. In fact there are many hackers and scammers in the crypto world so we should be very careful from them to save our money. Otherwise I think there will be danger. In fact, we should not blindly trust anyone online.  We should not take offers from anyone online.

• +2 1

I was contacted several times and on my Twitter account by someone claiming to be an investor in cryptocurrencies, and that he wants to raise capital for trading and divide the profits among the people who gave him the money, but I did not give this message any importance, it is a fraud.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:37 PM, wilbertson said:

Hello guys, i'm new here before i go to the let me say few things about the site, i new thus site from a friend, he explained to me about the reward/post so i came to check out and found a great site with great features so awesome.. What i'm saying us i'm here to stay thanks owners for bringing us this baby

They contact you via telegram/any other, they tell you their country does not support crypto so they give you money to do exchange for them.. So they give you the link to the site and send you even a whole BTC to your account on that site, when you want to withdraw they give you these weird requirements like;

- then they say you're external wallet must have 1500/ wherever of total transactions to be able to withdraw.. Lol what's the relationship here

its always a stupid thing to deposit your precious money into an unknown site or sending money first to any new guy who contact you in telegram , either you send first or we will never talk again

• +2 1

On 10/7/2019 at 10:37 PM, wilbertson said:

Yes, fraudsters have tens, but thousands, of fraudulent ways to steal money. Everyone must learn these methods and know the tricks that they do in order not to be stolen.

• +2 1