How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

If you want to get free coins, you have to complete 20 trades first then you can get free coins.There are many ways to earn free coins of Yobit website exchange, there is a section of Freecoin on their website and the other section of Investbox but the best is here Cryptotalk. You get paid for posting here just learn the rules and respect them.

• +2 1

You can earn money by sharing your referral links to friends and get some commissions from Yobit for your client trading. Also we can invest in Investment Box and earn some money. You can mining or gambling in this platform. But in my opinion, the best method for earning is to Invest in Investment Box

• +1 1

Am also interested in knowing about these free coins but honestly I can't contribute on these, but I will stay put for the comments made below to see a useful one that talks about these topic so that I can learn something from it.

Yes this is a very good platform to earn money and got information at the same time.You can also got coins on yobit account by posting on this platform and from these coins you can get money also.

I don't know but I work only this site do comments and create topic and earn Cryptocurrency in my yobit account but I think trading option are in yobit you can trade on yobit and earn coins 

On 2/9/2020 at 10:21 AM, Rishaw said:

I bet you must have social media accounts like facebook twitter instagram, you can share your link in social media and get free coins from yobit

Exactly, but the issue is that these freecoins worth nothing, how long would you keep gathering these coins that don't even have values, instead of wasting time on these coins, why don't you work and get money and invest to make enough than to waste time on those freecoins.

You can earn money from yobit. Todays value of yobit coin is small then you buy yobit coins and store in your wallet. When price of yobit increase then sell this coins and earn more profit.

I saw an alternative called Free Coin on yobit. Would i be able to get free coins from that point? On the off chance that I click there it says before sharing.but how and where would it be a good idea for me to share?? inform me as to whether anybody knows

On 1/28/2020 at 9:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

To get free coins from yobit wallet you have to share its link on different sites and promote it. Also you can play many games to earn satoshis and more bitcoins.

• +1 1

I do not have any information about this topic .. and this is the first time that I know about it .. I follow comments to find out about it

Hello my friend, you have to enter the Yobet platform and then enter the currencies. If there is a free distribution of a currency, you can request a withdrawal knowing that most of the new currencies are initially distributed for free.

I think, this question is not good. I am not insulting because I want to give you good advice. Everyone should be wanted a free money and also wanted to become a rich man. So this thing come in agrees, so please do your work honestly and get money so simple. Thanks, and don't mind. 

We can earn money by virtual mining or gambling in dice system and so on. For me the best method for earning is to Invest in InvestBox. They offer good plans and you can make a lot of profit by investing in proper plans. Share your idea for investbox. Which plans are good?

Edited by ajabe2

Yes you can earn free coins at yobit. You can claims free coins for sharing links on twitter. You can share them on twitter. You can get coins for free daily. 

There is some ways in Yobit for earning money. You can mining and gambling in this platform. But in my opinion, the best method for earning is to Invest some money in Investment Box or trade the potential coins and tokens in this platform.

Hi friend, you can get your free coins through linking your YoBit accout to Facebook, Twitter account. It is simple that you have to click on free coins. There you will find the sharing the site through your Facebook and Twitter account. After the linkage will be succeed, you will get your free coins.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes obviously! But these coins carry little amount of profit because these are for free. You can stop them and wait to get rise the value of this coins but it takes time.

Dear @Atique as you know yobit offer the free coins to it users. So I'd you wants to earn the free coins then complete the task of it and share the link of it to your friends and social media accounts and also complete the 20 first trade you can also collect the free coins from there.

Best of luck 👍☺️!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

This topic is very important for me because i am new here, i need to know how can i get free coin from youbit.I also tried it and I don't know if I receive the coins.

• +5 1

having for any newbie in order to have to take on this freecoins on the yobit exchange you basically have to share the exchange on the a social media before you can take on all this coins on that day, as when clicking on get coin you get to receive a page which you have to share on facebook, twitter and the others

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/28/2020 at 9:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

First of all welcome here my dear friend on this amazing plate forum. It's a simple matter my friend you can can go to yobit website and create yobit account. After this login into cryptotalk new and krypto campaign. after this process you can also take that to your TalkTokens and then bitcoins from there. Stay here and enjoy my friend. 💞💕😍

I don’t think so that there is any thing aur any chance to get free yobit coins you can get them by doing work and you can also trade with them.

Hy buddy 

Like many sites yobit has a option of free coins where you can get free coins after sharing this to other site and with your friends In order to get free you have to work for it.....these free coins are come after a little struggle and this trick is worked on give nad take manner 

Hello dear i also collected some free coins from yobit. You cas see a page named free coins. go to here and simply click the which coin you want to collect. But you need first a post on twitter or facebook with promoting yobit.