Did you notice the increase in the time between post - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phpMailz

Did you notice the increase in the time between post

It is positive for the forum of course, because many people enter and try to write posts quickly to get cryptos, and this is harmful to the rest of the members because most of these posts are duplicate or without useful information.
Therefore, more time should be spent between writing posts to ensure that people search for good topics before publishing them.

Yes i noticed that it is need 3 minutes to make a new post. I think it is good and keeps the forum from spamming. And for the timing any member can make a post carefully without any mistake.

I noticed it too, this is not right in my opinion. we are taking so long to finish the 30 posts now, when they removed it, I was finished this in less then an hour sometimes,So may be income also increase , for website not for us.

@phpMailz Obviously, there is an increase in the time between post since we are needed to wait for a certain time which is almost five minutes before creating another post otherwise your posts will not be counted if you failed to know this system

I suppose it's miles due to the numbers of posts being published on the equal time with the aid of using many contributors of the discussion board. Which can also additionally result in overloading of the website. In order to slash it , there may be a time required to publish again. It will enhance in time and I'm positive admins of this discussion board will give you a solution.

Yes noted the increase between time publishing, this is better even we take a time in establishing useful topics so we can publish in interrogated times and not at one time so will not publish bored and focus more on our topics.

I did not notice that because I do not write quickly or continuously. Rather, I enter the forum at different times, trying to read several topics and then participate in the topics I want.
Perhaps it is a positive feature, in order for the person not to comment on topics quickly in order to get paid.

• +2 1

The time between posts is necessary because there would be a lot of spamming of useless content otherwise. Also the forum could be target for spam attacks and that would cause the network to collapse. However the time between posts can be reduced to decrease the post writing time. Perhaps the administration can open a vote to get the view of the community and consider the results.

that's right I saw the post span is expanding yet no concerns we can even now posting and this will forestall to spamming post on the grounds that occasionally there is carriage in the discussion, as in the event that you double tap the post it will show 2 of your post at a similar remark.

Its really good news for members who are making useful content because the postpone who just come with intention of earning but with the increase of time between second post. It will help the forum to protect it from spammers and cheaters

• +3 1

On 1/28/2020 at 4:40 PM, Fattkidd said:

Well for old users this is a good thing because spammers are gonna have a hard time spamming because of this which is good plus we have 24 hours per day which means we have plenty of time to create a unique and useful contents to comment or to post.

I can agree. As spammers are very very annoying on this forum. So for this reason our own forum has got so strict rules that normal and good peoples are also facing some of this thing. And I hope that this will clean most of spammers from this forum.

So we should be hopping for good luck.

Yes of course, I have noticed an increase in time through various questions.  But I hope it will be fixed very soon and the time will be reduced.  We have a lot of problems with this time which is why it takes a lot of time for each of our posts. We hope the moderators will see this and do it later so that we can work better.

Its is by all accounts troublesome however till now I haven't confronted such issues of time with this discussion and on the off chance that you were experiencing it, at that point truly it would be a lot of hard to make posts as it will require some investment for remarking in a post

There is actually upto 3 minutes in between post, I don't really know how long it takes before between posts but I believe the admins make the right decision for putting such time in between posts to reduce spamming posts in the forum. 

Yes i think that they are taking more time as compare to recent posts, and it can also make problem but it is can be alright with the time, but it is good for all of us to get the information about the posts. so for me it is not a problem.

• +1 1

I think this gives us enough time to think and research, we have 24 hours to write 20 daily posts, why do we finish them in two hours, I think we should gain more time by researching and gaining experience from the topics and then writing.

• +2 1

On 1/9/2021 at 12:57 PM, Zaradimitri said:

Sometimes when I am done writing before the limited time it feels a little exhausting but its fine anyway.

This waiting time is good brother because we can use the remaining seconds to recheck what we may have typed in our post to avoid silly mistakes which may cause problem for us in the forum, so it's better that way.

17 hours ago, Zaradimitri said:

I also support that brother because I believe it will make some members more compose and there posts will be much better compared to when there is no waiting time, it is just three(3) minutes let us be patient it is for our own good.

Yes my friend and it will not even be upto to that three minutes we are talking about because I believe it will take one at least 1-2 to type a reasonable constructive posts, so one will only wait for a minute which is not much for someone like me.

Yes, I agree with you opinion, it is a special suggestion to reduce the repetition of posts, thanks for your post, I hope that the Crypto platform will be constantly updated to increase its popularity and spread, I think that the members increase experience over time

Its seems to be very difficult but till now i haven't faced such problems of time with this forum and if you were suffering from it then really it would be very much difficult to make posts as it will take too much of time for commenting in a post.

• +4 1

I think this is a good thing because good topics require lot of time to think and create so I think it is necessary for this time period. Also it is also required so that people would sit and search for the right post and then comment on it. Other wise they would just continously keep on commenting repeated posts and hence making nonsense comments.

I think they do that to minimize the spam comments and enaure also the speed of the forum .i think this new regulations will reduce multiple accounts anf spam post .and reduces the number of unhelpful posts .

It's far regular to be hesitant at first, due to the fact blockchain appears to be especially new to those who've now not yet evolved such generation before generations of technology.Cryptocurrency even after saying their blessings and i ponder why persuading humans to start the use of crypto may be a strong reason.

I think they do that to minimize the spam comments and to ensure also the speed of the forum. I don't think 4 minutes is right, 2 minutes is enough to avoid spam comments but they may telling us to read all the replies properly so time is increased.