Another Exchange Closed? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Danity

Another Exchange Closed?

this is very bad that the exchange is not working any more but the good news that they are not stealing the people's asset.they are offering the withdraw.so take the wallet coins to other.

1 hour ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

I read about it a couple of days ago, but still did not understand what it was connected with. It is very unpleasant to watch when exchanges close and retire, I want to develop the opposite, but, unfortunately, there are too many competitors in this area.

thats the danger of being on an exchange, they can always close their doors and stop everyone's account and thats why people always ask you to keep your coins on a safe wallet.

5 hours ago, Krysta said:

I am really getting scared because a lot of exchanges are closing and i think that they will not refund their users but i really hope they will.

You have to chose wisely .You can check different exchanges review on net and can know how long they are running.So always check the details of exchange before deposit.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

These fake and closing exchanges will eventually make traders only trust centralized and regulated exchanges, which is not good, especially for me, i do n it like KYC.

i think we have always been in need of a big decentrlised exchange but so far all we have is cenrtlised exchanges with big volume.

4 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i think we have always been in need of a big decentrlised exchange but so far all we have is cenrtlised exchanges with big volume.

There are still big decentralized, like binance have both decentralized version and centralized one, you choose.

Maybe the reason why they closed, is they did not reach anymore their goal or qouta, so that means financial problem. so all i cay say right now is farewell to this exchange platform. nice try tho maybe next time. 

in my opinion , this is why sallers recommend storing thier coins ! , and now consider trading steps not on trades but on relying on somtheing more dynamic !

1 minute ago, Usernumberth said:

Oh my god. Why these exchanging sites age getting turned off? Are they suffering from huge amount of losses? Or they have been banned because of illegal doings by various users? I have a question if exchanging sites starts getting turned off like this what will happen to the general users? 

I'm not sure but I would only echange with big trusted exchanges. I use coinmarketcap for that. They keep record of the biggest exchanges.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 10/7/2019 at 10:45 PM, Danity said:

I just visit novaexchange and i found that website will be closed 

the trading activity will be closed on 7 October 2019 and you have time to withdraw until 28 january 2020

you can read all the details here https://novaexchange.com/news/

It was 2017 when I was used this exchange for xp coin trading that time this exchange volume not so good. And that exchange list many useless coin which coin or token no volume and value. Last year we saw many exchange stop his service and it’s very bad news for crypto community.              

Actually I have no experience about this metter. But I think yobit still give us many futured. Now most of the people used this exchanger for trading

• -3 1

More closed exchanges added to the list. Because day by day I think there will be one or more exchanges that meets their end of their road. They will be closed down eventually, but it's really fast.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:45 PM, Danity said:

the trading activity will be closed on 7 October 2019 and you have time to withdraw until 28 january 2020

I'm new to centralized exchanges but what happen to anyone on this platform that didn't get his coins out before this date due to the fact he's not disposed to withdraw before site closed? These particular set of people would have lost all

On 10/7/2019 at 5:45 PM, Danity said:

Thanks mate for the above information on  closed exchange  i think it will really help those using novaexchange well as a newbie am not into the exchange for the time being

What is the risk ? Investors had the possibility to withdrwal their funds. I think it's logical that some exchanges will go bankrupt because the competition is very hard. So many new exchanges have started over the last year.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

good thing that they inform first every investor before they closed,i only wonder whats the reason why there are exchange that is being closed,is it because it is prohibited?

• -5 1

20 hours ago, SlavaKPSS said:

This is really sad news for all of us. This exchange will close soon. I will ask all of you, please withdraw your funds from the exchange, and also tell as much news as possible.

Yobit is going to close? I haven't heard any of news regarding this one. Do you have any source for this? so that I can read it. If it is real then most probably anyone should withdraw their funds from this.

What could be the reason of their sudden shutdown I wonder well I would advise everyone to withdraw their fund so it don't get lost

ALTSBITS just recently announce that they been hack and all BTC and ETH of customers are stolen by the hackers. As always keeping your coins in an exchange is a high risk thing to do. After the hack they will probably close down for good and customers money will be lost forever.

spacer.png

This is not a good sign since faucethub closed and again nova! We have to be alert because they may be anything wrong.. Just a piece of advice.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think the reason why an exchange closed is because their platform is not being used anymore and also their not reaching their quota. which is not really good for an exchange.