Will there any Super Bitcoin be generated? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Will there any Super Bitcoin be generated?

We noticed that day by day a moderonety produced and after some days any aspect of world become modren but in the world of cryptocurrencies no one compete with product of satoshi nakamoto means bitcoin and maybe no one compete it because the price of bitcoin is only depends on supply and demand but may be in future any currency compete it because it's depends on supply and demand if some traders work together and they having a lot of money and number of new ideas then may be they can produce a currency that will compete bitcoin. 

Bitcoin will always be a bitcoin, nothing can beat it, not even imitation, the only thing that can supers bitcoin is another new technology entirely different from blockchain. But any coin made from blockchain will never beat btc.

I think in the future, this kind of coin will be generated because like what you said technology is growing. Technology will be really advance and better in the future so there is a high possibility that bitcoin will be replaced by new coin

In my view this is absurd in light of the fact that the Bitcoins has the high value in the crypto world, and more speculator put resources into an immense sum in the bitcoins and work now bitcoins mining remaining. When bitcoins completely mined then it conceivable that people groups request others coins now they occupied in the bitcoins world.

There have been lot of altcoins and Bitcoin forks trying to create a super Bitcoin but none succeeded, Bitcoin is still the best and it will be like that for some time

There is not any super bitcoin we have just a single Bitcoin through which we can trade and also make good profit on that easily. Crypto market is the best and great and most secure market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/27/2020 at 4:56 PM, Roomi said:

This is an interesting idea that as per growth of technology we are seeing daily new updates are coming in digital world. Now we have seen many of different and wonderful technologies are coming into being. Often a question comes in mind that if Satoshi Nakamoto can create an amazing technology, why another mind can not produce a technology which will have more powerful features than current blockchain technology. If it will done we could see a Super Bitcoin which will eliminate existing bitcoin. 

Whats your opinion in this regard? Have anyone think like this before?

Yes you are right dear that Stoshi Nakamoto has create a such a big currency bitcoin the it can also create a new big one but I think bitcoin is best and I think it is enough but many people are demanding for more and many other coins are also introduce in Marie but many of them are scams and have low value so among these bitcoin are beats and I am using it for testing profit and I really like it.

In my humble opinion it is extremely difficult for any cryptocurrency to replace bitcoin or in power since it is the most popular of cryptocurrencies among people I think this is very difficult this is my humble opinion
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

I don't really think there will be any update in bitcoin, the inventor is no where to be found and no one have ever claim it to be in charge, bitcoin will continue growing but there will no be any update or any new version of bitcoin. 

Yes, I thought like that but I think Bitcoin already has a name and trust in bitcoin is very high. Even though there are new technologies that are better than bitcoin, the belief in this new technology is still low, for example, its low price makes investors afraid to buy it because it can continue to lose its value. New coins and new technology are very difficult to develop because the cryptocurrency market seems to be monopolized and controlled by bitcoin.

• +1 1

I also think when bitcoin have done this field the another like you said super bitcoin will be good .maybe this will exist in the future because as we know crypto currency may become a thing in the long run .

I don't really think there will e any update in bitcoin .and we must exploit it and benifit from it. And i think that it will issue another vall that the blockchain. A big hello to the entire community and great winnings. .

Yes buddy you are right every thing is possible in current time and in this century only 20 years have been passed and we have seen 1000% growth in technologies. Just imagine in next 20 years where will be the technology goes if this rapid change continous. So we could say that there will be a super bitcoin even after that a supreme bitcoin could be generated.

• +4 1

On 1/27/2020 at 2:56 PM, Roomi said:

This is an interesting idea that as per growth of technology we are seeing daily new updates are coming in digital world. Now we have seen many of different and wonderful technologies are coming into being. Often a question comes in mind that if Satoshi Nakamoto can create an amazing technology, why another mind can not produce a technology which will have more powerful features than current blockchain technology. If it will done we could see a Super Bitcoin which will eliminate existing bitcoin. 

The bitcoin technology its own is still young technology that's not many has adapted, so if there will appear another technology while the currently bitcoin technology doesn't spread that's much, so thats means not many people will know that new technology. 

• +2 1

I dont know Rick, probably bitcoin could be change the way to see the real money in the future, the real problem for bitcoin is that something could go wrong and can affect the economy directly, many people invested in bitcoin right now, other way all the programmer and engineer working in this will modify and change all the time, is difficult to see the future, but something I know, bitcoin will continue at least 2150, in that day we dont know where the price go.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If no one can decode or decrypt bitcoin and no one can hack it then its obvious no one can create a currency that will outpower bitcoin , and bitcoin's current status in the market is powerful and I don't know if there's a coin that can achieve or exceed what bitcoin have

• +2 1

Yes it is a good observation it will be very good if we can see somebody like satoshi nakamoto that can create something better than bit coin that will be a very good improvement

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes we are lacking great people like Satosi Nakamoto. If anyone can make technology that is more powerful than Blokchain I am sure it will indeed create a super Bitcoin, but the problem is that, we are short of great people

• +4 1

I think a super bitcoin will be very useful if it has reduced transactions fees, faster speeds and is also more valuable but if it doesn't come with all these features, then there's no need for a super bitcoin.

I think a super bitcoin will be very useful if it has reduced transactions fees, faster speeds and is also more valuable but if it doesn't come with all these features, then there's no need for a super bitcoin.

• +2 1

Yes actually we need super bitcoin. Sathosi Nakamoto may be generated super Bitcoin but if this super Bitcoin really come in market than it effect Bitcoin and others currency too

• +3 1

Bitcoin was created in the time when there was no competition in the market among cryptocurrencies and it was alone of its own type. Nowadays any coin that competes with coin will be very difficult to generate.

• +2 1

On 1/27/2020 at 1:56 PM, Roomi said:

@Roomi At the moment, I do not think that today Bitcoin will return to prove to everyone that it is the real gold in the world of cryptocurrencies. It has continued to rise from one month to another because the whole world is busy with it. It has reached the limits of 30,000 dollars today.

• +2 1

On 1/27/2020 at 6:53 PM, Interface User said:

Maybe Super Bitcoin will be the enhancement of present Bitcoin. Maybe some limitations will be stop like example its scalability problem. Maybe this will exist in the future because as we know crypto currency may become a thing in the long run.

I think there are generated super bitcoin. After bitcoin they will take over the market . They will also be valuable and high prices. But i think it is too difficult to create a currency familiar to bitcoin. You need more money and hard work to do that. 

Innovation that was the first of it kind to succeed are hard to overtake and I won't suggest people should always be trying to do the same thing because Bitcoin dominating the market already and if another was invented the people may have less confidence in them and that's what is affecting all the remaining coins

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/27/2020 at 4:59 PM, Satishmolankar said:

I also think when bitcoin have done this field the another like you said super bitcoin will be a good name afte bitcoin to get the big crypto currency it has to come a coin like bitcoin because many can get a help

Bitcoin is the super Bitcoin and that is the life changing opportunity for us. In the crypto market just a single Bitcoin name we have and there is not any other super Bitcoin in the market which have good and high value than the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day