Premier League discussion and gambling topic (EPL) - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Premier League discussion and gambling topic (EPL)

51 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I have seen this freebitco.in from long time. They used to have only faucet if I am not wrong and some hi-low games or something. Never checked the inside but from other users experience I heard lately they have put everything in there.

I also have known the faucet platform for a long time, but for the betting program it was only just launched a few months ago if I'm not wrong. I less attention because I rarely do betting there. what do you mean put everything bro?

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

13 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

I less attention because I rarely do betting there. what do you mean put everything bro?

Like dice, sports betting, political betting etc - like a full functional gambling site.

By the way, I still have not seen their inside (never registered actually) for gambling my first choice is sportsbet.io and then I go with cloudbets, FJ and sometimes I use oneHash.

By the way, how about we do some mutual betting here among us. Like one of us will hold the fund. In a topic we will select a match and whoever will chose what side will put the money. The winner will take all depending one the coins they invested.

Like say:

Ajax vs Chelsea match.

I am going for Ajax and say person e and f are with me too. I put 5mBTC, person e had 1mBTC and f had 2mBTC

You gone with Chelsea and with you g also gone with Chelsea. You put 2mBTC and g had 5mBTC

@bitcoworld took draw and no one is with him. The risked amount for him is 3mBTC

Now say draw is the final result. And int his case all goes o @bitcoworld (18mBTC - tx fee ofcorse)

But if Chelsea wins then you and g shares the price depending on the money risked. And in this case say x is the tx fees. or say the host will keep 0.1% or minimum 226sat to pay the fees. So 18-x and then do the match to find how much you get for your 2mBTC and g for his 5mBTC

I think it will be really entertaining if we can do such things.

8 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

They won the CL without him too.

Ah! true 😊

It was just a bad day I would say.

Edited by xBDT Script

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I risked nothing. It was just under friends without money which i said more times in this topic LOL

I got you. Now question is what do you think about it? Every week in say CL since it has combination with different league champions - we can pick a match and do some little mutual gambling together. 

If we can find enough interested users say at least five then it will be really entertaining in my opinion. People can bet whatever amount they want but to taste the water let's start with small amount like only 0.002BTC total in the pot or something. So may be some of us will be even okay with few k satoshi.

36 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I really did not have interest in the Ajax match until yesterday we were talking about who to gamble LOL

Now seems things are settled, you with drawm me with Ajax and other one with Chelsea - I now really have good interest to watch it live of course. Not sure if my cable will broad cast it but we always have live streaming LOL

About yesterday Sheff match - it was indeed a bad day for Arsenal. In fact this last round was full with some unexpected result. Tottenham drew, Liverpool drew and with so many close matches.

There is always Kodi TV option you can download, but needs some setting up and downloading channels.

I watch all UFC/MMA and other sports there, and it is free.

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

There is always Kodi TV option you can download, but needs some setting up and downloading channels.

I really do not download anything like any application. I don't even have any name in mind LOL

When I need to watch something, I just give it a search in Google and Mr. Google gives me that he had. Sometimes it takes time but it never disappoints like bitcoin 😃

Just now, bitcoworld said:

No bro since this will bring us all Warning Points. No more Gambling stuff. Better. We can make this on Discord if you want. 

I really did not have any idea about this.

Are we not allowed to have some games and rounds in here? It true then a lot of things will be missed. Man are into sports (gambling), sex and bitcoin LOL

Well in this case we can do it in discord but how others will know about it?

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

I really did not have any idea about this.

Are we not allowed to have some games and rounds in here? It true then a lot of things will be missed. Man are into sports (gambling), sex and bitcoin LOL

Well in this case we can do it in discord but how others will know about it?

We can just move whole forum to discord and have some fun there if there are some restrictions here.

Here we can stay on topic

13 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

@xBDT Script @hexwin please what booker are you on for your bets?

I use sportsbet.io

Why?

8 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

But iam not sure so I let it be completly since i got already 2 warnings.

Warning for what? they give reasons in the panel. Check the reason and you can appeal against the warning. May be you are not ware about it yet.

Check here:

4 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Like dice, sports betting, political betting etc - like a full functional gambling site.

By the way, I still have not seen their inside (never registered actually) for gambling my first choice is sportsbet.io and then I go with cloudbets, FJ and sometimes I use oneHash.

By the way, how about we do some mutual betting here among us. Like one of us will hold the fund. In a topic we will select a match and whoever will chose what side will put the money. The winner will take all depending one the coins they invested.

ahh, you're right, on that there are lots of gamblings type, from soccer matches to political issues, I'm just gambling there use satoshi from click every hour and multiply, so maybe I'm not get much money just like other people are deposit on that site, just for fun bro

#ProphetInvestor

On 10/22/2019 at 3:08 PM, Bitxalt said:

ahh, you're right, on that there are lots of gamblings type, from soccer matches to political issues, I'm just gambling there use satoshi from click every hour and multiply, so maybe I'm not get much money just like other people are deposit on that site, just for fun bro

There are no excuse if you are having fun and not everyone's financial status is the same. I get the same excitement when you place a bet of 35μBTC or 50mBTC.

I have lost stake in both stake range but felt the same pressure and feeling of losing.

6 minutes ago, sonechko said:

This week's EPL was a real surprise, especially for Manchester City, which suddenly suffered a shock defeat.

I think City won their match. Anyway, for me it was Liverpool to draw with Man Utd. 1 - 1.

Good thing that they have not lost but lost two points of course. Next match against Tottenham but in Anfield in their home ground. Hopefully they will be able to manage a win. Yesterday they were destroying Genk though. 4 - 1 win!

5 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

There are no excuse if you are having fun and not everyone's financial status is the same. I get the same excitement when you place a bet of 35μBTC or 50mBTC.

I have lost stake in both stake range but felt the same pressure and feeling of losing.

but, actually I don't feel pressured to place bet there, if I can win I will be happy, and if I lose I don't mind, because my principle of luck cannot be used as pressure, for example we envy someone who wins a lot, of course it will be a burden for us.

#ProphetInvestor

My bet for tomorrow for premiere league 

Newcastle vs wolferhampton both team to score

Arsenal vs crystal palace arsenal to win 

Liverpool vs tottenham both team to score 

Norwich city vs manchester united man to win 

8 minutes ago, Kim K said:

I will play Norwich to win or both teams to score

Norwich to win i don't think so the the only match they win is against man city in home 3\2 and lose 4 match and one draw,and manchester united need to win to go forward 

23 minutes ago, Kim K said:

<snip>

Well since Liverpool is my team, I always have this tendency to favor my team and most of the time I win with them, I fact in this EPL I have got 4 correct scores for Liverpool.

Anyway, here is what I think about some of the matches today and if I were to bet then I would bet on them:

Liverpool to win (I think the winning margin will be  2 -1 but let's not count it)

Arsenal to win

Man Utd win or draw

The odd is 2.88

Good luck guys 

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

Well since Liverpool is my team, I always have this tendency to favor my team and most of the time I win with them, I fact in this EPL I have got 4 correct scores for Liverpool.

Anyway, here is what I think about some of the matches today and if I were to bet then I would bet on them:

Liverpool to win (I think the winning margin will be  2 -1 but let's not count it)

Arsenal to win

Man Utd win or draw

The odd is 2.88

Good luck guys 

can you please give me some tips for newcastle vs wolves matches? btw, i hope pukki will be a troublesome for manchester united defender today.

Edited by I-KUN

Just now, I-KUN said:

can you please give me some tips for newcastle vs wolves matches? btw, i hope pukki will be a troublesome for manchester united defender today.

Pukki is having really fun in this season. So far he has 6 goals and he will give hard time to Utd and that is why I gone with draw or win for Utd. I am expecting Pukki to score at least a goal.

Talking about Newcastle vs Wolves match - I am not really sure who will win but Wolves seem in better positing if we compare them with Newcastle. In last five matches they have not lost and only was was draw. I am not gambling but if I were to gamble then I would go with draw or Wolves to win.

5 hours ago, caitracer said:

Niсе tо listеn it as I аm not a huge fаn оf sports, but now and then I spеnd оbsеrving sports that аrе onlinе. I know а few of the mоst nоtеworthy рlаyers thаt plаyеd аwesome in Sоcсеr. I acceрt Rоnаld frоm Brаziliаn wаs inсredible, but I am nоt beyond any dоubt that the titlе аs a long time wеnt оff.

You sire really did not need to comment like this - I mean this is copy pasting LOL

You will get warning point and possibly get banned too.

Anyway, in less than ten minutes we are going to see the Wolves match. Lately I am having this feeling that Wolves will smile at the end but still I will go with draw and Wolves. Going to risk some money although I said myself then I will not gamble. 

This is EPL after all. 😊

@bitcoworld @hexwin  @Awaremooner

Edited by xBDT Script

5 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This is EPL after all. 😊

Lets pick the winners for todays game in EPL

I am going with Manchester United Away WIN
and Arsenal HOME win.

No time today for analytics sorry

Just now, hexwin said:

Lets pick the winners for todays game in EPL

I am going with Manchester United Away WIN
and Arsenal HOME win.

No time today for analytics sorry

Haha, I trust you brother. By the way - you have not talked anything about my team LOL

What will happen in Liverpool vs Tottenham match?

My guess is that this will be a match to see. Coz Tottenham will not easily surrender in fact they have a good chance to take away some points from LFC. I just hope that it does not happen. Liverpool really can not afford to lose many points.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

What will happen in Liverpool vs Tottenham match?

My guess is that this will be a match to see. Coz Tottenham will not easily surrender in fact they have a good chance to take away some points from LFC. I just hope that it does not happen. Liverpool really can not afford to lose many points.

I am not touching that game.... unpredictible
Only two bets for me lie I said... maybe Manchester United safer bet would be Asian Handicap 2,
in case of draw, no bet.

Guys an update:

I have bet for Arsenal to win

Liverpool to win

2 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

I will look EP also Live on Sky totay. What do you thinkLiverpool and Tottenham today? Very interesting game IMO also Arsenal Palace very tempting to beton haha but i dont bet today.

I really hate Kane LOL

Anyway still have have most of the time left. Possibly we will manage to win. I will really hate to see another draw and the worse.

Arsenal seems on the way to win anyway.

haha, i am watching it as well but really Liverpool looks really much more weak since this Lovren plays gain. I never liked him he is old and not fast while the game of Loverpool is very fast. Why the fuck this guys plays? 

Don't know man. I think Klopp is trying to find something out of him. It really is not going well man! I am not watching the match just following scores since I am busy with this posting thing LOL

But it was very disappointing to see them to conceive a goal. Only the 2nd half left. Not sure if they will be able to two goals without conceiving anymore.

However, my team - win or lose I will be with them.

Man, what do you wanna find out with a player over 30 years and a player which was never really fast just hard and good head player on own standards. He is trash because of his age bro.

He knows it better I really do not find any other reason. I am not sure what is wrong with him Klopp? People learn from mistakes and he is doing the same mistakes again.

Last year we had too many draw matches and the result is - we could not get the title just for a very very little margin. We had a draw match in the last round with Man Utd, do we really need to take risk in this match too?

Things are going over my head.

I think they have not lost over one year at home or?

I need to see the stats. Too many matches to remember LOL

But we have good record in our ground/

On 9/26/2019 at 9:53 PM, xBDT Script said:

As you know currently EPL are controlled by Africans! Mo Salah, P Aubameyang and S Mane. But arsenal are not showing any results with Aubameyang but liver pool has nice out come to competit with man city. But the point is that although liver pool are good but Pep Guardiola never bitten cause he want to make man city like unbittenable BAYERN MUNICH so he will do all he can to handle Epl cup this season.