Premier League discussion and gambling topic (EPL) - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Premier League discussion and gambling topic (EPL)

24 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

That was long ago. 1998 when he was playing for Brazil in the world cup.

We have now Cristiano Ronaldo from Potugal. 

Seems like you are in love with Mia 😊

Thanks for getting me in mind and it was Ronaldo not Ronald. Are you now betting on these sports? Any good site for betting in Ether or  LTC?

Just now, cryptosix said:

Are you now betting on these sports? Any good site for betting in Ether or  LTC?

I am a regular in Sportsbet.io

They have some great deal and I like the interface too. By the way, they have this BTC as their main currency. Not sure if they have ETH or LTC. You can check with them

Who cares about Premier League ...all the games are rigged there just watch Peaky Blinders :)). Even with VAR the games are the same ...penalties in min 90+ ...red cards and so on.
I will stick to my formula 1 when I can actually see some real racing with strategies.

5 hours ago, Superred said:

This season is good opportunity for them to be the champion of EPL but indeed it will not so easy because they have to play for different competition and their schedule also very tight have to play 2 or 3 times in a week and i wish there will be no players who got injuried this season

Their Main Players must stay in shape. So that they always look good in every game. I'm sure they will be able to become champions this season.

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Seems like you are in love with Mia 😊

😂😂😂

2 hours ago, papahmuda said:

If you don't believe in EPL or other leagues. Why did you come here? You just wasted your time here and expressed your opinions that made no sense at all. LOL

Because my favorite football team plays there , Manchester United! Too bad that they don't play anything 😞 even newcastle beaten us without any problems...this is why I don't like premier league :)) because manU is not on the first place :)).

10 minutes ago, papahmuda said:

Come on
Don't despair, Manchester United have good players. It's just that they are not solid at the moment, whether it's a problem in the players' dressing room or club management. Indeed, now MU has not risen from adversity, you should be a supporter. Always always giving encouragement 😊

I don't despair but is so sad to see ManU performing so bad 😞 they barely shot thought goal. I'm a fan of them since I was a kid and that was 25 years ago ... . Anyway I still cheer from them on any game they play and its my dream to go and see one game on their stadium and maybe I will if bitcoin goes to 50k$ :)).

5 hours ago, Iwantapony said:

I think this season, Liverpool is going to grab their long waited league trophy, so far they are playing well and still they are unbeaten, On the other hand, current League champion Man City already behind 8 points after the 8th round. So it's a huge difference between these two teams.

I personally agree with Liverpool's hopes of winning this season. But it is too soon to say who is the champion, we will continue to see every game that happens. I hope that Liverpool and Man City will continue to compete so that the EPL will be even more interesting or even other teams must be able to make this potential champion candidate complicated.

NB: I wish someone had created a thread for another league.

12 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

As you said it's still early to say who is the champion. Last season Liverpool was in front of the leaderbord and had 10 points ahead of City and this happened somewhere at the end of the season. Still City has ve made a great comeback and won in the end

It was truly a bitter experience for Liverpool. I think Liverpool will learn from it and this season will always be consistent in playing. It was very lucky Man City in that season, because Liverpool's performance declined after Christmas holidays.

30 minutes ago, Makemoneybtc said:

That's what I also think so. Liverpool seems like a much better team this season and they are also more motivated to win the trophy after they won the Champions League. Hope they can repeat the same performance again and this season come home with both Champions League and Premier League trophy 

Wow Wow wow
The exact same expectations, I hope Liverpool make a new record with the double winner. It is very impressive if that is achieved. Even if they can't defend the Champions League, then the main target is the English League, it will make them end their title fasting.

27 minutes ago, Superred said:

This sunday there will be the game Man Utd vs Liverpool

Wrong. There are two weeks international gap for Euro and then we have Man Utd vs Liverpool match and I am going to bet for Liverpool of course. Utd is in too bad shape these days.

9 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

just bet on liverpool when the opponent is not from top 6 or wolves and you will win most of the times.easy money

It's not that easy and why you think Wolves has the possibility to beat them LOL. Wolves are not a big team to be a threat for LFC 😊

The few teams I see that can threat LFC is City, Arseanal, Chelsea, Tottenham and may be Man Utd. And among all of them City has the best chance in face to face match.

Liverpool is far better team than anyone else in this EPL.

On 9/27/2019 at 1:53 AM, xBDT Script said:

English league is very exciting to watch, especially during big club meetings, very exciting even though sometimes it makes me nervous, but what I like is the game from Liverpool club

6 minutes ago, MR. SAF said:

On this season premier league will be tough to my expectations

How sure you are 😁

Liverpool is still unbeaten. Won 8/8 and have in the top position with 24 points. The 2nd place is city with 16 points. It seems the fight will be between Liverpool and City again but I am very hopeful that it will not be like last season. This season we will see Liverpool to lift the title.

By the way, after the international break - we are back again.

Tomorrow who is going to watch which match? 

3 minutes ago, John11 said:

Guys, any predictions for tomorrow matches? I think Manchester City is going to come back very strong and teach Crystal Palace a football lesson. Maybe a 1:4,1:5 if I had to guess the score 

Well this will be massive! I do not think we will see that many but may be a 3 - 1 is the highest. City is way better than Palace but do not forget that Palace is going to play in their own ground. Also they have played some good matches so far. 

City will be in pressure since they lost the last match against Wolves which was indeed a huge upset. I was lucky not to gamble on that match LOL

1 hour ago, bitcoworld said:

Gogogo Liverpooooool 🙂 While I hope ManU wins today because of my bet 😄

You own your bet actually LOL

Imagine after 8 consecutive wins they drew a match and you had bet on that market. Either you are truly lucky or you have very good football knowledge. Question is which one you are ? 😁

It was a bad day man. I am upset a bit LOL

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

So guys i won this bet. Made from 156000 Satoshi 298000 Satoshi. Seems like a good deal 😛

That's almost double you got there. 100% gain LOL

Imagine if you had a stake of 0.01 or more 😁

By the way, congratulations on the win. I know how it feels to win and if it's against a favorite team then the fun is multiple times higher. Utd may find some confidence from this match.

Edited by xBDT Script

24 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I feel mostly uncomfortable in betting. Sometimes like today I have this good feeling and I go for 🙂 

Well it's a good sign that you are not regular gambler. I have lost a lot but I do not regret and now I have full control in it. I did not gamble in this match not that I had doubt for Liverpool but I was not feeling that I should gamble.

The last time was two weeks ago, a three fold and I lost it because in the last match I think Tottenham could not manage to win or something like that. I had two team won but you know how multibet works.

I predicted same result yesterday.
Liverpool won 11 matches before this, and no way he can come and easy take 3 points on Old Trafford.

Live betting was perfect for this match.

22 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

image.png.663941839d40c6a3e89e188fa010f7cd.png

Here is the bet and already paid 🙂 Sweet 

ok guys where do you bet with bitcoin? that could rally be fun if the website is real with payments.

10 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

By the way, congratulations in the win. I know how it feels to win and if it's against a favorite team then the fun is multiple times higher. Utd may find some confidence from this match.

Utd has 0 confidence this season and even if they won this match they could lose the next one.i thought rashford will crush it this year without lukaku but h is doing nothing and i transferred him out my team.

1 hour ago, Harold B. Paton said:

Man 21 points from only 7 games. Liverpool just need to play their own game for the rest of the season. I am looking forward to the next match against Leicester City

You are wrong. So far 9 game gone for this season and Liverpool won first 8 of them and yesterday a draw that makes 25 points so far.

The 2nd place we have City and they have 19 points which is a big gap indeed. Yesterday, it was really unexpected to see the Liverpool had to draw the match. They were better team but yesterday they really could not show their true strength.

4 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

@xBDT Script Champions League Ajax - Chelsea what do you think bro? Ajax is really strong at the moment and at home even more.

I am really very poor in picking in CL LOL. It's really hard unless one watch almost every league. Last year Ajax had a very good season in CL. I think they were one of the Semi finalist?

Not sure if they have the same team but if it is the same team then I will go with them however do not forget Chelsea is in good shape too. So anything can happen.

Just now, bitcoworld said:

No 2 very important players went away but i really looks like that they did not influenced the game of ajax that much so they kinda play like last seasson very strong. I might go for a draw but not betting just under us for fun 😛

I prefer Chelsea, I am sure Chelsea's performance this season will not be inferior to Ajax, in CL it seems like many Liverpool supporters

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

8 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I might go for a draw but not betting just under us for fun 😛

Check the price for "draw no bet" or "Ajax and draw" in you are leaning to Ajex of course. I am too lazy to check the price LOL. If you find a better price then go for any. Draw seems a risky bet although if someone you are right then you will get good return.

9 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

image.thumb.png.b507c633f920d980f4010398a081f6a6.png

I see you have such no option LOL

I though you were talking about regular gambling sites. If I am not wrong then this is freebitco?

Anyway, not sure mate, I think I will go with home team LOL