Premier League discussion and gambling topic (EPL) - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Premier League discussion and gambling topic (EPL)

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

So i tought lets use some bit of my Profits from yesterday and make this bet. I have a good feeling kinda. (Can be wrong dont do it please this is not an advice) 44K Sat on Draw I can win 157K lets see 😛

Good luck mate. I am not into any of these CL matches. However I think today I will try to take an odd for Arsenal. The odd looks very tempting. Arsenal is playing against Sheff by the way.

I have no idea why bookies not giving much attention to Arsenal? 

9 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

What ius the ODD for Arsenal directly? I dont know too maybe because of their history ? But lets be real most of the soccer is fully manipulated.

Right now for

Arsenal : 1.94

Sheff: 3.90

Draw: 3.70

Here you will get details: https://sportsbet.io/sports/event/soccer/england/premier-league/sheffield-united-arsenal-fc-5d690632cdc06513fb5e269e

They are favoring Arsenal of course but the price they gave it seems very high considering the strength between two teams.

3 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Thats because they have some hardcore motivation to win against Arsenal. Arsenal lost very sick games in the last years against very weak clubs maybe thats the reasson. For me this looks like a sucker one. They wanna suck ppl into Arsenal I am sure they  will have problems against Sheff.

Anything can happen after all it's football. However I will take the odd for Arsenal. I may cash out early once they will score. But if the conceive a goal first then I will put some more int Arsenal and draw market 😆

I really do not think that Sheff will win this match.

i bet sometimes 10 games with 2€ 😄 last year i won 4500€ like that 😄

Damn you!

You seems a very lucky one LOL

In my entire life I could not make more that £920 from an acca LOL

I think mine was with 8 matches and I was really going with draw no bet and x team or draw type markets and was going with only the very favorites one LOL

24 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I love betting draws. Some years ago i hit a combo with 6 draws with 2€ 😛

Seriously bro!

You are going to bankrupt the bookies LOL

By the way, good to find someone who regularly shot the bookies. My luck is always ultra sucky. Most of the time I end up with x - 1 win in my accumulators LOL

Put any number between 3 to 20 for x 😁

Do you play on regular bookies or with crypto online bookies with Bitcoin, Ethereum and other coins?
I don't bet regular, as I was addicted long time ago 😂 lost a lot of money

I won many times, but you need just one time to lose it all

Edited by hexwin

1 hour ago, bitcoworld said:

I dont know why but i have the feeling that no of them will win 😛 Lets see who is right in 2 Days 😛

image.thumb.png.b507c633f920d980f4010398a081f6a6.png

I will bet chelsea, and you're ajax supporter, ok lets see mate.
what about atletico, it's seems interesting do discuss here, I bet on that team today 😄

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I bet already Draw you are on Chelsea and @xBDT Script picked Ajax. 🙂 Someone will definitly win this here 😄 

this is not voting, this is a soccer match, don't feel like a winner by having lots of friends with the same bet LoL 😄

#ProphetInvestor

26 minutes ago, Bitxalt said:

I will bet chelsea, and you're ajax supporter, ok lets see mate.
what about atletico, it's seems interesting do discuss here, I bet on that team today 😄

s.334.jpg

What website are you using for betting here on this image you posted previously?
This are odds on sportsbet.io website for same match

Edited by hexwin

52 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Someone will definitly win this here 😄 

I was not into this match but seems like I have found some reason to be a part of this match LOL

Okay here I go with 0.005BTC for Ajax to win. 

Let's see how much one of us can make 😁

Whoever wins, I think others will not feel much sad. We can always cheers for others win.

Game on 😊

But my intention wasn't to make you betting on this game it was just fun between us without any prices.

The fun multiplies when you put money in it 😁

Who knows may be I will win and if so then I am looking at 2.31x gain of my btc LOL

Win or lose, watching the match and sharing the experience will be fun. I may cash out way before the final whistle if Ajax scores first, would not risk the money to wait until the end in this case.

I just had a bet for Arsenal to win or draw LOL

They are 1 down and already 66th minutes gone. I got good odd though. Let's see if I can smile a bit 😊 The odd I got is over 2.00

32 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Wow, but I understand that for a bet of 0,005 BTC

These are regular numbers when I gamble. Let's hope for the best for all.

Calling @hexwin here since I really do not want to go off-topic in other thread.

29 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I will give you one pick to give it all back soon...  after I finish working on some things.

I have lost 0.003BTC in there. Let me know what you have in mind that can recover my 0.003BTC LOL

Anyway, day after tomorrow Ajax vs Chelsea and another 0.005BTC on Ajex. If I win that then I will get the loss I had today. So finger crossed.

2 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I think the best premier league team to bet now is Liverpool. They have been consistent. Chelsea is fast coming up too. Manchester City, after losing to Wolverhampton will go on a long winning streak. Arsenal coach is still busy experimenting with his squad. Football betting is increasing my holdings. You win most, you lose some

Betting on Liverpool is the safest one but odds are shit.

Chelsea is a good choice but I would love to go with them with a double bet: Chelsea win or draw

City is also good team to bet for straight win. But I am really not sure who will win when we will see them and Liverpool head to head.

Not very confident about Arsenal after today's lose.

I have already lost 3mBTC 😏

Sorry for your loss. Arsenal is not so reliable because of their shitty coach. Sheffield United conceded fewer numbers of goals same as Liverpool and score fewer numbers of goals too. I prefer to play the option 'no three goals in a row' when the team plays. You can not score three against them in a row and they don't score three in a row either

Seem like finally found someone with some good EPL knowledge. I got every single of you view here and can be on the same page.

I think the coach is experimenting too much. 

Anyway, these week seems gone very bad for some teams. May be they were exhausted after the international break.

By the way, following you and I hope in the next round we will share some knowledge with each others. I am counting on next round to go with some serious gambling. 

42 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Calling @hexwin here since I really do not want to go off-topic in other thread.

I have lost 0.003BTC in there. Let me know what you have in mind that can recover my 0.003BTC LOL

Anyway, day after tomorrow Ajax vs Chelsea and another 0.005BTC on Ajex. If I win that then I will get the loss I had today. So finger crossed.

Who told you to play on Ajax bro? Do you play one match bet or you combine them?
It is s bit risky game, but good luck with your bet

Edited by hexwin

6 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Who told you to play on Ajax bro? Do you play one match bet or you combine them?

Well in CL it is really hard to predict a match result coz you have teams from different league. Ajex had a very good season last year and I think they will try to continue it in this years to. Last year no one thought they will be one of the Semi finalist but they were. I hope they show the same potential in this season too.

No one told me but it was my gut feeling to go with the home team. It's a single bet by the way. I have a plan for multibet in the next round EPL by the way.

<snip>

For the CL in the upcoming round, what is your overall idea about winning teams?

Edited by xBDT Script

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well in CL it is really hard to predict a match result coz you have teams from different league. Ajex had a very good season last year and I think they will try to continue it in this years to. Last year no one thought they will be one of the Semi finalist but they were. I hope they show the same potential in this season too.

No one told me but it was my gut feeling to go with the home team. It's a single bet by the way. I have a plan for multibet in the next round EPL by the way.

Ah ok...
I did not update my Champiosn League Topic with recent bets, I will add my predicitons.
but I don't suggest anyone multibets

Just now, Awaremooner said:

Tottenham current form means I won't bet they win. Maybe a double chance. Real Madrid double chance. 

I am not comfortable with Tottenham too. Not sure about Real.

Pretty much sure about City, Juventus though. I really does not have much idea about the rest.

I think if I want to bet tomorrow then I will most probably will go with a double of City and Juventus.

By the way, Just discovered @hexwin's topic for CL. We can hang up with CL there. Some may complain that we are going off topic LOL

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I am not comfortable with Tottenham too. Not sure about Real.

Pretty much sure about City, Juventus though. I really does not have much idea about the rest.

I think if I want to bet tomorrow then I will most probably will go with a double of City and Juventus.

By the way, Just discovered @hexwin's topic for CL. We can hang up with CL there. Some may complain that we are going off topic LOL

Odds for Tottehnam is to low, but I expect a lot of goals there.
I wrote a bit more with few predicition for Ocotober 22nd Champions League

11 hours ago, hexwin said:

s.334.jpg

What website are you using for betting here on this image you posted previously?
This are odds on sportsbet.io website for same match

I bet on freebitcoin site, you must know that faucet, and actually betting on that site still new, but freebitcoin have a lot of user, prize pool is also high

#ProphetInvestor

9 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Ain't we discussing betting in the betting section of the forum?

Yes we are. We are in the right section so far 😊

2 hours ago, Bitxalt said:

I bet on freebitcoin site, you must know that faucet, and actually betting on that site still new, but freebitcoin have a lot of user, prize pool is also high

I have seen this freebitco.in from long time. They used to have only faucet if I am not wrong and some hi-low games or something. Never checked the inside but from other users experience I heard lately they have put everything in there.

I was dead yesterday and went to bed pretty early. How does it roll out? Have you won something?

Nah man! Lost it. Arsenal was pretty useless. I could not believe my eyes that they had to settle with a lose there. That first goal from Sheff and then no more goals in the match.

Wasted 3mBTC 😆

Tomorrow is the big day, Ajax vs Chelsea 😊

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

Iam excited but will watch it live ofc 😛

I really did not have interest in the Ajax match until yesterday we were talking about who to gamble LOL

Now seems things are settled, you with drawm me with Ajax and other one with Chelsea - I now really have good interest to watch it live of course. Not sure if my cable will broad cast it but we always have live streaming LOL

About yesterday Sheff match - it was indeed a bad day for Arsenal. In fact this last round was full with some unexpected result. Tottenham drew, Liverpool drew and with so many close matches.

IMO its the most interesting match with Inter vs Dortmund this week.

I originally had two match in mind to watch. 

Barcelona match and 

Liverpool match

But since they are in the same time I would go only with Liverpool.

5 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I use DAZN brother. Just 12 €a month and so much Soccer 🙂 

Okay so it's a paid channel. In here I actually get free links to watch. Whenever I need I just give it a go with google LOL. Streaming is fast by the way.

6 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Some top teams like Liverpool was pretty much safe that they wont win.

Liverpool was missing Salah of course.