Safe wallet - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

The EXODUS wallet to store our cryptocurrencies is very safe and recommended to the entire community, since it offers an efficient and optimal service for all users, in the time that I have personally been using the wallet I can say that it is one of the best right now

Bitcoin Wallet is the best cryptographic wallet with the ability to buy, sell, exchange and support multiple cryptographic currencies: BTC, Ethereum, Tether, Ripple, Litecoin, BCH, BNB, EOS, TRX and others. In addition, there is a referral program, which allows you to receive up to 80% of the commission from each transaction you invite users.

In particular, I use MEW and Trustwallet, they are very secure platforms with very good support, transactions are fast and have many currencies listed, I have been using them for years, some have recommended Metamask to me, I know many people who use it, it works very well for them.

• +1 1

The best wallet where you can store your coins.For making transaction trezor wallet can be best. Trust wallet or coin base wallet which is best wallet.

My friend you can hold your cryptocurrency in blockchain wallet like as binance, coinbase and yobit etc. I advised you to use yobit because it is very safe and secure. You can also trade, betting and exchange their cryptocurrency from it. It is also gove many free coins and tocken to you. Yobit users are more than any other wallet users.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Try localbitcoin if you wanted to convert your cryptocurrency to your local currency or fiat in other words. But localbitcoin isn't available on all countries and does have a limited supported fiat. But if you just wanted to withdraw your balance, then I suggest that you use Trust wallet.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also know that there are many wallets in the world for depositing coins One of them is a wallet in a country where we can safely keep coins and it carries a lot for us. Which is more powerful than other wallets so we can use these few

You can save your crypto coins in a wallets provided by the blockchain, coinbase, binance. These wallets are very save. 

Binance official wallet is trust wallet which is very good and save. I personally use this wallet. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there is a trust wallet where you can store all your cryptocurrencies. very useful trust wallet fee s are also reasonable.

I think the cold wallet or also known as hardware wallet is the safest wallet since is not on internet. We all know that once we are on the internet, we is highly in risk from scammer and hacker, so definitely the online wallet is prone to hacking and any fraudulent act. So choose your wallet wisely, because you will store your crypto there.

I think you can go with yobit exchange as a wallet. Your money is safe in that as it has many features of safety. You can also hold your currency in other wallets like coinbase and binance. 

There are a huge number of wallets from which the users can choose from. Some examples are coinbase and trust wallet. One thing to note is that make sure the wallet you choose is reliable and does not involve any kind of scam. Is highly necessary that the users should be able to distinguish between real and fake wallets.

I have never been able to use safe wallet infact this is the first time I have heard about it its really important to really be sure of everything working perfectly for us so we need to realyl define everything with its own time and in the end we can be able to work out a strategy that would help us in every case we have to day 

• +4 1

I'm currently using the Yobit exchange. I think it's really reliable. For Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens, I recommend using Metamask. At least that's what I do.

I would suggest binance . You can use coinbase or blockchain wallet because it is safe to use. It also depends on the type of coin or token. Or you can use hardware wallet. 

There are many well known wallets that are secure too you can chose from a list like trust wallet, coinbase and blockchain, what you need to do is to keep your private keys private never share them with anyone.

There are many wallet  in crypto world... Such as Yobit  coinbase blockchain... In my opinion yobit is a safe and secure account... I personally use yobit account.... It is best account...      

On 10/27/2020 at 9:31 PM, Cryptic said:

I think the cold wallet or also known as hardware wallet is the safest wallet since is not on internet. We all know that once we are on the internet, we is highly in risk from scammer and hacker, so definitely the online wallet is prone to hacking and any fraudulent act. So choose your wallet wisely, because you will store your crypto there.

@Cryptic actually cold wallet is get used by them who has big capital to hold or investment.. Because its hard to use cold wallet as you need to give privet key always for withdrawal your earning.. Also you cant withdrawal money like mobile wallet there.. Yah  cold wallet is known as hardware wallet to mostly member.. Cold wallet is safe because its privets keys always remain offline..           

You can easily save or exchange your money.The eBit Wallet security system is very tight and you only need to store the keywords in a safe place and from intrusion and in case of loss you can access your wallet and if you are looking for a secure wallet, then mineI think you think about yobit Wallet and I have to use it too.

On 2/12/2020 at 9:15 AM, Elaaf said:

I think the best electronic wallet, as of now is Binance Exchange and coinbase platform, with all the security features to keep you cryptocurrency safe. Also Yobit wallet is safe, according to me.

Dear wallets and exchanges are not the same things. He is asking about wallet and you are replying about exchange.

Some of best wallets are 

Trust wallet

Block chain wallet

Coinbase wallet

And atomic wallet. 

• +3 1

Some are more practical than others, although that often makes them less secure, while the less convenient are often more secure.

But, no matter what type of Bitcoin wallet you choose to use, you should definitely always go for the best wallet available.

If you really want a safe wallet all I can say is that you should use coinbase. This wallet is very secure and when signing up you will be asked for KYC which I think helps the wallet increase its security and safe your coins. Coinbase also has very low transaction fees including both with bitcoin and Ethereum

I think the safest wallets are Offline or external wallets like Ledger nano, it allows you to store crypto very securely as it cannot be hacked. Then the safe online wallet in my opinion is myetherwallet, this is the type of wallet that I have been using for several years and I have never encountered any problems there, my crypto is safe there. Tips from me can use both types of wallets, good luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I recommend you the coinbase wallet, it is my favorite and the one I use the most, it is excellent for storing your cryptocurrencies safely and with excellent efficiency when making transactions. I can also recommend exodus for its very low commission when making bitcoin transfers ... greetings

• +1 1