Safe wallet - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Safe wallet

I wanna say that I will suggest you to work with blockchain wallet because It is good and It is so safety beacuse it is first wallet and it is working for long time and this is great thing for all of us member

In my opinion, I am using Yobit account as wallets . In yobit the exchange fees are cheaper than other wallets and also we can do investing in this yobit platform. Make sure we keep a strong password and also add security options like two factor authentication which makes our account in safe hands.

Please I advice you go for wallets with proven records like blockchain and binance, the have been know for good measure of result and safety.

There are usb style wallets that you can buy online at affordable prices. Such wallets are very useful for those holding long-term cryptocurrencies because it is not possible to hack them. I have been using it for a long time and I recommend it.

• +4 1

Hi friend, I have been using Coinnomi for a long time and the results have been satisfactory, in addition to the interface is simple but very welcoming

my pal can use the blockchain wallet, it is simple to apply and secure, i am using it you can additionally use cold wallets, which might be a wallets that isn't related to the net

Withdraw in bitcoin won't be a good idea. Cause the fee is very much high. You should withdraw it in ltc by exchanging. The most safest wallet is trust wallet in my opinion. There are more like trust wallet. Coinbase is another great wallet. Those are very much safe and secure.

On 1/26/2020 at 5:36 PM, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, I am new here. I got some money from the platform and I want to withdraw them. I want a safe wallet in which to store my currencies. Are there any tips?

I will always recommend you to use Coinbase Wallet for storing your cryptocurrencies funds. To my experience I find Coinbase wallet much secure, just because you can enable phone verification(OTP), 2FA or email verification to make your wallet more secure. Coinbase also supports multiple cryptocurrencies, and sending funds from one wallet to another is carried easily with less transaction fees.

Edited by pacific

I also wanted to know this. Thanks for creating this post. Because I also wanted to know that how can I save my payment in a secure wallet? Which wallet is the best for this purpose. Now I know about it. My 3rd week has been started at this forum that's why I am unaware of some things. 

28 minutes ago, pacific said:

I will always recommend you to use Coinbase Wallet for storing your cryptocurrencies funds. To my experience I find Coinbase wallet much secure, just because you can enable phone verification(OTP), 2FA or email verification to make your wallet more secure. Coinbase also supports multiple cryptocurrencies, and sending funds from one wallet to another is carried easily with less transaction fees.

@pacific..Many people look for a secure wallet to hold cryptocurrencies.  Many people do not find a safe wallet and lose their money.  So Blockchain has created a lot of good wallets for them.  Such as blockchain wallet, coinbase wallet.  These wallet crypto currencies can be stored securely.  Because these are very powerful wallets.

• +1 1

You should understand that every wallet is therefore reliable, for example, I use Android Trust Wallet, the main thing is not to tell anyone your secret phrase, no matter what the wallet is, install AdBlock and other extensions on your browser, so as not to accidentally click on a phishing link and not lose all your money; I also advise you not to use quite unpopular wallets and watch their reviews.

For me the safest wallet is coinbase. Before any transaction coinbase needs phone verification. If any Hackers wish to hack our wallet they cannot. Because coinbase has high security. For login any different ip it asks phone verification and email verification. So we can use it          

There are well good wallet to store your funds among the good wallet are blockchain wallet, coinomi wallet, and trust wallet among others, these wallets are good storage to store your funds safely.

• +5 1

I will recommend to you that utilization this yobit exchanger as a wallet mate since they will ensure that they will dealt with it securely and you don't require stressed over that, you can likewise do exchanging, contributing and wagering here so you can acquired some additional coins.

That depends on you and what cryptocurrency you want to store since many of many kinds and tastes of each person therefore I would recommend a wallet that always provides you with your private Chaves and store the dwarfs in a safe place that only you know so you will have your cryptocurrency is safely
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck and great winnings for everyone

• +2 1

I will suggest to you that use this yobit exchanger as a wallet mate because they will make sure that they will handled it safely and you don't need worried about that, you can also do trading, investing and betting here so that you can earned some extra coins.It depends on the type of coins or tokens. If its ETH native token then use MEW or Metamask,

Thank you, for asking a nice question. There are many wallets that are useful to use. Such as trust wallet, tron link pro, coinbase, blockchain wallet, tron wallet etc.
Among these I use trust wallet. It is much safer and better to use

There are many safe wallets such as Trust wallet, blockchain, Atomic wallet, Coinomi, Jaxx and Guarda. You can use these wallets with confidence. They are very good and reliable for collecting, staking and storing cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

To get a safe wallet all you need is to download any crypto app you trust and create a wallet for your desired crypto currency

just coinbase I can say.there is no wallet from my experience is seen as excessively well known and simple to use.they are more made sure about and never confronted any assets issue from them till now.you can utilize that for holding the cash for future

There are several wallets present in market for cryptocurrency. But few of them like coinbase, Blockchain, etc are really secure and simple wallets to use. Blockchain will be a good option among all others.