I'm scared of trading, Should i be? - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I'm scared of trading, Should i be?

Do not be afraid to trade on exchange exchanges and it is worth it to make a profit from trading with bitcoin. This happens to every trader. 

• +1 1

Trading is not like gambling. There is a big difference between them. It is true that trading and gambling are a risk, but trading differs that you are the decision-maker. When you do your duty well and thoughtfully, you will get good results. If you do not do so, here the risks are great.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:17 AM, Digicoin said:

If you are scared of trading, then, you are scared not to lose money. Then, I advice you not to trade at all.

You should have advised him not to fear and try to deliberate because the loss is not the end of the world and not to accuse him of fear and spread negative thoughts that affect him. Greetings. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you should be scared of trading in start i have lost allot of money in trading first increase little amount start trading learn trading get experience then trade you will earn allot but with out experience you will lose more

You can try by use demo account to learn market work. Second way is follow some competition, no need money and if win the prize is yours. Last one, collect faucet, join bounty hunter program and freelancer, from that activity you'll get basic fund for trading.

In life everything got risk, whether you got job you will have a risk of being fired or transfered or demotion and likewise whatsoever you start business it will have a risk of no sales no profit and so on. so in trading is also risk but it can give u good profit..

talking about fear, you don't need to be afraid, because everything is 100% uncertain, if you tell me to eat 1 and you go to work and get paid, sometimes the company goes bankrupt and they still don't pay money, transactions you also want to make money means risk, careful not to be fooled that is

On 12/16/2019 at 1:22 AM, Digicoin said:

You are right. But I think hodling is also good aspect of crypto. I always think anybody that can not risk should not be advised to for him not to blame you after losses.

Yes, sometimes holding is better when the market is on the rise, but I do not recommend holding in the bullmarket and I strongly recommend stopping the loss.

Crypto trading is a risky business No need to fear First you learn it well The more knowledge you have, the better you will be able to do crypto trading. This platform is very good to learn, here you will get answers to many questions. You don't understand what you can do post here 

Being scared at trading is natural, the best thing you can do is how are you gonna overcome your fear from it, because as days goes by, the more experienced you are facing and it will helps you to build confident.

On the other hand, I believe trading is much less riskier compared to gambling. Therefore, I can say, its easier for a gambler to be a trader but not vice versa. However, trading is a skill that has lots of things tied to it like emotions, learning, following the news and all that.

I guess those are the initial reactions and expressions to be made especially when you are still new. I guess you will grow over it overtime, but I personally think trading is not for everyone, but it is good. 

it is good for traders because if you fear that you may gonna lose position then you will be aware of trading. thing thing will help you to stop trading at bad time. sometimes fear helps trader to close with very low profits. its good rather then losing big points. now a days coin market grows rapidly, so nothing to worries and trade with no fear 

For every new start it comes some problems and obstacle even if you start riding bicycle you will get scared but elders do boost up like wise there comes some worries in trading but before that if you do good study and practice of it on any demo account then u will feel relax in doing trade 

Always be self confident while trading but don't be over confident cause it may cause you loss.and always follow a guide for trading

On 10/7/2019 at 7:11 PM, teminalibug said:

I hear stories some of them right here on cryptotalk, its like Trading is to risky

I remember back when I was living with my parents, I used to tell them that i was trading but i was actually gambling on dice sites.. LMAO. I tried to trade sometimes without knowing what i was doing, did few orders and I was like damn! this thing is scarier and complicated than gambling pss! so i kept gambling and everyone believed that i was trading, was good at it though, Gambling i mean until i quit

Now every time i have enough money to start Trading i get scared!

How do you guys do it, and how do i get started? like you i mean from a total NOOB that i am + is it really scary like i think?

I ever doing like you. Say to my parents say i doing trading please don't disturb me. But actually i playing games, especially gambling in dice games. Lol.

Yes i also scary at first time. But i always remember how i playing gambling first. I am using free money from faucet or giveaway for gambling and losing it no time. So i also try to doing it same in trading. With that strategy actually i am not losing anything, but if i success gain profit my bitcoin is growing than before.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Yes you heard it right , trading is very risky business and lot of people lose their hard earned money while trading. 

But there is no reason to be scared, you just need to be careful and watchful during trading. 

If you follow these during trading you will be fine in trading .

1: Follow good and profitable trading strategy 

2: Trade with discipline and patience 

3: Never ever over trade 

4: Never risk more then 5-10 percent of your account on single trade.

5: Trade with proper Money management 

If you follow these you will be fine.

2 hours ago, febriyana said:

I ever doing like you. Say to my parents say i doing trading please don't disturb me. But actually i playing games, especially gambling in dice games. Lol.

Yes i also scary at first time. But i always remember how i playing gambling first. I am using free money from faucet or giveaway for gambling and losing it no time. So i also try to doing it same in trading. With that strategy actually i am not losing anything, but if i success gain profit my bitcoin is growing than before.

So right now are you doing both trading and gambling or you quit gambling and now you only trade.?

18 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

So right now are you doing both trading and gambling or you quit gambling and now you only trade.?

Actually i doing both.

So the first i trading cryptocurrency. If i see the coin i buy can't get supported to going up in several day, i will move it to gambling site. Yeah just have a fun, if profit i can cover my loss from trading.

But if lose yeah just not lucky lol.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, febriyana said:

Actually i doing both.

So the first i trading cryptocurrency. If i see the coin i buy can't get supported to going up in several day, i will move it to gambling site. Yeah just have a fun, if profit i can cover my loss from trading.

But if lose yeah just not lucky lol.

oh! so you basically an addict like me, I'm trying so hard to avoid gambling and stick to trading, but I see you are enjoying yourself , good.

17 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

oh! so you basically an addict like me, I'm trying so hard to avoid gambling and stick to trading, but I see you are enjoying yourself , good.

Yes like i say first i think we same condition. I just laughing when read your thread... oh really i have a friend who addicted like me 😂

I don't know if i don't gambling my life is like empty, not doing anything.

Gambling is bad and risk games. So when i know i addicted about gambling i trying to avoid it. But that is hard. I always finally transfer my real money to deposit on gambling sites. 

My strategy now is to minimize to gambling. So i just collect free money from internet, like faucet or any giveaway. I use it to trading. But when i think i need to gambling i move some money (not all) from trading to gambling.

I just feel good when play gambling no matter the result win or lose. Really weird. 😅

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, febriyana said:

I just feel good when play gambling no matter the result win or lose. Really weird. 😅

Well the only different between me and you is that you enjoy it so much, but i do enjoy just always fear to lose money.

If you are afraid of the transaction you want to do to make money, it is really difficult for you if you want to make money from coins, if you consider it normal, then you will gradually win the fear.

it’s not just that they say that investing in cryptocurrency is only worth the money that you are ready to lose, it’s really very risky, but gambling is an even greater risk than trading

In my opinion we are still in the period of correction and for the problem, being scared at the moment is mis a hindrance to see the best steps and paths, making it even more difficult and creating more frustration. So the best we should do is wait and observe in detail the progress of this downfall.