The best time to trade - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

In my opinion, the right time to trade when the bitcoin price is low, buy it, hold it, then sell it when you find that the prices have started to rise, then you will get good profits.

The right time to trade when the price is low, you can buy and when prices fluctuate in the market, you can sell, but when the demand for currencies increases, which enables you to profit more

The best time for trading is when the price is dumped very hard. When the price goes up slowly after a massive dumping then you have a good chance for making a lot of profit because price can go to touch new peaks and new all time high.

Hey guys day trading the cryptocurrency market can be a very lucrative business because of the high volatility. Since the crypto market is a relatively new asset class , it has led to significant price swings. Simply verifying the 24-hour volume of the crypto trade

I don't think there is any time for trading. Trading is mostly done when the values is been reduced. We buy each stock when value reduced and sell when its higher and main thing is always monitor market situations and plan according how to deal with it. 

My friend, for me as a beginner, I have not started trading yet because I do not think I have gained enough experience in this topic, but I thank you for your helpful contributions and cooperation with us in order to improve our performance on Cryptotalk and for us to know when and how to trade.

I personally think their is no best or bd time to trade its depend on your luck .Once I have invested but my money goes in vain .if some one really know whats the best time so I request you to plz tell me bcz I am thinking about investing again

Yes price fluctuation is  use for trading. Who know batter price fluctuation he can earn more profit from trading. But most buy on low price and sale on high price. With this they earn profit. But some time we can face loss due to price down from buying price and we loss our profit. But this type of loss have less chance. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you when the volatility is high, you can benefit and win, but it is difficult to predict this thing now. In my opinion, day trading is better at earning digital currencies

Best time to trade is that time when market is on its high peak.of ratings.when price of bitcoin is so applicable than that's time you have to trade.i think that's time is the best time to trade.

On 1/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Strongly agreed!

Fluctuation in the market price of anything is the best time to trade in that thing if you use wisely . 

The more volatility of any currency the more than currency will be good for investors or to trade .

The best time to trade is a matter of time and saving, especially patience, you have to be able to study the market to know when it will have its best value and obtain the best possible profits is a science

We need to have more experience if we want to do business here.  Because if we want to do business here, we have to have the patience and the strategy to do it so that we can get the best out of it.

This is the best time to trade in the forum because,this is the last month of the year which December and when you trade now you will be among those that will benefit more in next year 2021 and it will reward you with much money.

Finding the right time in the trade is one of the money-saving factors. Good opportunities always occur in bad times. Bad times raise strong people. Strong people will always win.

The best time for active trading is  when you have alot of money for buying and selling.  So that profits you get will be prove good for you. When the price of exchange in market is low then it is helpful for good trading.

• +1 1

Hello friend, in my personal opinion, there is no specific time for trading, it is related to the exchange rate. You have to follow the exchange rates and wait for the appropriate opportunities when the price is high for more profit.

The best time to trade in the crypto is anytime because it is better to monitor market activities,most traders monitor the volatility of coin.most traders prefer to trade when coin are low to make profits when they are high

The best time to trade I think is when we have knowledge about trading and also when the price if the coin we want to trade with has dump, we are liable to get more profit then, it not wise to trade without having knowledge about trading ,what your view about this @Honny143

I am new beginner  to this site .I have not enough  knowledge and experience  about trade  .In this case i will seek help for Senior  members and experience  people  for their  advice  and i will listen  to them .And your post is very helpful for me. Thank you.

Edited by Tommas07

When we talk about trading, this means that we mean to buy currencies at a low price and sell them at a high price. Therefore, the best time to buy is when the price of the currency is low and the best time to sell is when the price of the currency rises, and thus we have achieved the goal of trading, which is to obtain the highest possible profit.

• +2 1

There is no good time for trading, you may do trading whenever you want, just be careful and do not be so emotional with so much increasing and falling of the value of the currency you are trading of. 

The best time trade is when the market is in a bullish phase. If you invested in some profitable coins then you can trade them in bullish markets to get good benefits. I'm trading coins in volatile markets also.

On 1/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

In my opinion the best time to trade is not just only when the price decreases are increases but it is the time when the trade volume is high it means that more and more people doing trading sales and by the coins so if we want trading then must see that when the price of coin goes down and it's trading volume is high then we should buy them and you see after some time our days we can get a good profit from that coin.

• +2 1