The best time to trade - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

Yes em agree with you each and every platform has a good time for trading you need first learning about your platform that when it use too much i think when you get completely knowledge about it you were be able for understand the suitable time in my side here are no fixed time for trdaing i think you will come for trade when you free 

I don't think there is any an ideal opportunity for trading. trading is generally done when the qualities is been diminished. We purchase each stock when worth diminished and sell when its higher and primary concern is consistently screen market circumstances and plan concurring how to manage it.

there's a time to trade if the bazaar price of coins was amplified and if they a set additional opportunities to roll up up in prospect you duty discern about the ups and downs of the bitcoin to be aware of if they will increase and right time to trading.

Depending on our strategy and the market in which we operate, we will be able to detect certain trends or situations that make our operations more profitable, and this will be marked by our experience. 

• +3 1

According to my opinion, that time will be good for you for investment or training which you like the most.  According to my opinion  that time will be better for you when the price of any coin is decreasing and you have to buy from it and later when its price is big, then we send it, so you can earn money from reading too much. Apart from this, office platforms can do Barbie trading which will be good for you all the time. 

• +5 1

Well my friend I appreciate your post when the volatility is greater as we can benefit from trading, but as far as I know there are no volatility like in trading other currencies, it will be very difficult to predict. I prefer day trading, as for Bitcoin, there is no fear with dealing with it.

There is no best time to trade. When you find a good opportunity at the market you should start trading. Just choose the right time to sell and buy. that's the perfect way we make money on trading, and that's why people wouldn't be able to make a profit if prices were fixed.

For me the best time to trade is or should be when you see that this currency is worth a lot and when it goes down there is when you should take advantage and trade and then when it returns to make a cap you sell what it has because it will be worth a lot.

• +1 1

The best time to trade is depends upon the market rate Doing trading to whole day is not good . So don;t waste time when the market will be active start trading 

I don't have much knowledge and experience on trading yet as a beginner because i haven't started trading yet but from what i have learnt so far from some experienced senior is that trading should be done depending on the market value of cryptocurrency. A coin can be trade on by purchasing when its price fall and be sold when it rises back but depending on how one calculate and take the risk of investing on the coin.

• +1 1

On 1/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

That is very important notice you have shared my friend. Including me, more of the people have been gotten lost since trading as a beginner. It is really a good skill to be learned. I also suggest all the Beginners please do not make invest until you have to learn skills, information, and knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The best time to trade cryptocurrency is to understand those who are new to trading.  We trade a lot of times when the price of the coins keeps rising but when we trade later it is seen that the price of these coins doubles a lot.  It will be easier if you can keep track of whether the coins in the market are in the right position and whether the price can go up.  When you see that the price is in a good position to trade, you should not be confused and trade.

Depending on the coin we prefer most, but the best time to actually trade is when the price of a currency dumps, we buy and sell when it pumps, I guess that how it done in trading cryptocurrency. I have done some couple of trading in litecoin and I gain some profit

• +2 1

Hello friend i hope you will fine and i asked that if your internet is slow thsn why you useing this website and why you coment your best way is that you neend good internet then you coment and enjoy this website i hope you enjoy my coment 😍

Every time is best in coins because every coin does not move up and not of them downward so you can invest on those time they the price of coins is fallen then you purchase in low payment and then the raising price then you can sell.

Dear friends if any one want to invest their capitals for trading so you should look on the daily based market situation and go to the desire currency history then take your action otherwise you will fall down on your face.

Yes you are right and in high flectuation,there will be higher chance of getting profit or lose. And if you can forcast about an event, then it will be really helpful to you and get more experience and financial experience to you.

Hello friend i hope you will be fine. And i tell a answer your question this is best when trending is high then you go invest dollars i hope you will win dollar so invest in good time and this time is good for your trending

Hello mates, this is where one need to take serious note on, don't just trade at any time because at times trade pump up and at times it goes down, so its better advice to trade when the coin raised up at a certain level.

• +2 1

This is the best time to trade in the time forum .Because now that the price of gold has gone up a lot, when the price of gold has gone up, then the price of bitcoin is also quite high .So time to trade  And the value of currencies greatly affects profits. 

I think the best time to trade is when you are fully focussed, away from your daily troubles and when your psychology and mood is adequate. otherwise you may make a lot of mistakes and lose great deals of money. trading is %30 percent about your psychology (your state of mind) so when you are troubled, I advise all to stay away from trading.

• +2 1

In my opinion the best time of trading is when the market goes low and the prices find their dips. Of course it is not easy to realise when the dip is reached but there are some supporting indicators we can use to determine it. Also, when the signal comes for the return of the market, that is where to make the entry for me.  

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

When you the fluctuations in the prices then you should have to buy that coin if it's value is down and when it's prices fluctuates and becomes so high then just sell them and earn your profit.

their is continuously the most excellent time to trade i mull over you bottle test my advices you prerequisite to make certain the assess of coin on substitute if the cost of coins on promote is depression , you preserve onset your time to trade acquire other if arrange added fund.
more populace handling strategy time likes above plan you canister give it a go it .and you will not lone be glad but u will be educated

Hello friend, as for me, I am still a beginner in this forum, so I did not know about this information, through your topic, I learned something good today. Is that timing currency trading can increase my profit

• +5 1