The best time to trade - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

I think trading should only be done when the market value of cryptocurrency starts to rise.  Because if you choose the right cryptocurrency with the right knowledge and skills to trade then you will definitely get profit.

• +1 1

Hello my friends.  Good times will come when here.  When prices rise over time.  Then you will save the coins.  Sometimes the price goes up, sometimes the price goes down.  So you wait for the price to rise.  And as the price goes up, you will sell your coins.  Then you will benefit.  thanks.

Time plays an important role in the trading. Give those time for trade in which you are relaxed and feeling well and not be mentally suppressed. In this situation you works better than other timing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading simply means "buy at low price and sell at high prices". So I think there's no best time or fixed time to trade cryptocurrencies. You can take advantage of any coins and trade it to yield profits from it. 

To improve the best live, good setup is necessary and if ride is good and you have taken it, then make life more beautiful and be ready at all times. But along with this, help the poor people 

• +1 1

if you are trading in forex there are limited x to make trades and when the market is open and if you are doing day trading you can trade at any time of the day is the difference between two

I don't know which is best  time for trade .But I think you need to see the price of coin on exchange if the price of coins on market is low , you can start your time to trade buy more if you have have more fund.

I think this time is the best time for trade because bitcoin dominance is very volatil right now and if we trade wisely we can make good money. These are all my thoughts and it could be wrong but i've been checking the dominance and trading for a couple days and i make good amount with doing that.

• +2 1

Nice question bro, every thing has it best time to do. In my opinion the best time to trade online is when the cost of buying goods is less, this will make you earn huge income when the prize rises. Remember; the main aim of every entrepreneur is to minimize cost and maximize profit.

We are seeing a steady rise in the value of cryptocurrencies. I think this is the right time to do business. We can make a profit by investing in cryptocurrencies. Because the rate of cryptocurrencies is likely to rise further. The best opportunity for traders is to make a profit by trading.

• +2 1

The best time for trading is when the market is favourable that the prices has rising close or beyond your target then you sell, while you are expected to buy crypto currencies when the value is low. That is when you will be making profit.

21 hours ago, milyapsak0901 said:

I think this time is the best time for trade because bitcoin dominance is very volatil right now and if we trade wisely we can make good money. These are all my thoughts and it could be wrong but i've been checking the dominance and trading for a couple days and i make good amount with doing that.

You have a good point my friend but from my own point of view trading coins like litecoin, xrp and ethereum will be much better to reduce risk of losing because putting all eggs in one basket is very dangerous and when lose comes you lose all, hope you understand what am trying to say.

• +2 1

Yes you can say the well now the time of trade you can buy the coins in low price from the market and when the rate are increase in market then you can sell this coin and get the lots of profit from the coin

If someone's luck is going well, it can prove to be a good trading for him at all times. But yes, if you have done BTC or you have stored it from any currency and you have bought it at a low price, then you can get a good profit while selling it at a higher rate. That is, when the value of your stored crypto currency becomes higher than the price purchased, it can prove to be a good time for trading. 

Considering the best time to trade is more of not having your mind settled about the trade. Each trade has different time settings and all these depends on the spikes on the table that shows anything you want to trade on. Like buying crypto now, you have to buy crypto when the price is relatively low then you wait a little for an increment spike and then sell she it is high to your satisfaction or yet you can't still chose to hold for further gains but this is not so advisable if you are a growing trader or newbie

You're asking about best time to trade,in my opinion we should invest when the market of crypto currency is high. You should analyze for best time to trade if it's looking benificial for you then you can trade and earn money.for trading for of all you should have proper knowledge about this.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, nusrat95 said:

Of course, that's when we want to trade.  I trade I don't have a set time. I start trading when I feel bored. And I think it's a perfect time for me. And I have to trade with time to trade carefully.  Especially if we can trade at night.  Then all will be well.  Then many people trade.  If we need to know something, we can ask seniors.

@nusrat95Trading and investing is the confident markets that time the advertise commonly compromise expert paycheck and here are a set of airdrops for promotion causes.

Whenever can be the best an ideal opportunity to exchange, it can tumble to morning, evening or night. It can even be in the 12 PM. Be that as it may, there are periods you will see a sign indicating upward development. And furthermore, this can be hard to anticipate.

First of all, did you tell the society well here What is most important in my pride is that of trading nowadays It is the best Mr. work that when someone has a higher price then you should train. So take care of these things, when my price is high then update then.

I think the best time to trade is when we have enough knowledge and when we have all the necessary knowledge about how to trade before we actually trade, some members jump into trading and loose huge because they don't have idea about how it works

• +2 1

I don't know which is the best time to trade but I can say that we buy it when the price of Queen is low in the market and when the price of Queen is high in the market.  We sell it.you can make money by buying and selling on a daily basis.

It is very important to know the best time to trade. Trading is very risky. So at first we have to know properly which time is the best for trading.Trading means buy and sell crypto currency. The best time is when the price of crypto currency getting down.Then we can buy crypto currency at low price and sell them at high price and get more profit from it.

There is no specific time, but you should monitor the market to learn the latest prices in addition to the latest news of digital currencies. For example, if a digital currency entered into a specific partnership with a large company, or entered one of the currencies with large projects. As this news will lead to an increase in the demand for the currency and thus an increase in its price

Their is no best time for trade you should do trade whenever you want but this doesn't means that you start trading without thinking and seeing the market conditions because that will results you in some loss so first see the present market scenario and then start trading 

When your luck is with you, then you should do business  .  .  

By the way, doing business is the time when the fate of the person is yours. 

.  .  .  Sir, if your luck is not with you, then you cannot do that work and you cannot even gain from each other. .

Soja, the father should be with Nasibo, you should start a good business .