The best time to trade - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

The best time to trade would be in the morning (depending on which part of the world you are in) when the markets open and the last of the month when more volume of transactions moves.

• +2 1

Yea, the best time to start trading is when the price drops, because it's known that the price increase after drop. and if you have good strategy doesn't matter the term that I said.

Contrary to the common view, trading is not a simple activity and involves significant risks that should always be taken in consideration. Hence in my opinion, the best time to trade is once one knows a good deal  about the markets, has enough familiarity with technical analysis, interpreting charts and risk management. This knowledge can be gain from a plethora of online resources offering useful information. 

However, when it comes to when it would be 'easier' to do trading?  I personally think it is easier to trade on well defined upward trends within daily time frames because one could more frequently succeed in determining the end of a retracement to enter the market, and then locate a significant resistance level to exit the market.

• +3 1

This is really good information. Both the volatilities and liquidity can help you make profits in the crypto market though profits are not always certain and sometimes you go through loses in the market but you should keep going

I have heard that you can make a lot of money using trading techniques and my friend only buys when the price is low and he sells when the price goes up with the expectation that the price will go up with the currency I am trading in and I really doI want to go into trading as I am still a newcomer to the crypto world and want to make a good profit from now on

We have to keep that points in our mind when we are trading we have to see what is condition of market is there crowd of peole in market is maket working in high speed then we have trade when we keep it in our mind then we will get goo profit

• +2 1

As i am biggener I don't know much but i can say that if you have knowledge of exchange you can earn a huge profit by using your experience in exchange for trade of crypto

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If we talk about time .. means we are talking about time which means hours and also time which means circumstances, to trade if viewed from time which means hours ... yes we are waiting for the right moment to buy and also to sell, if we talk about the time means the state, ... it includes our physical as well as our psychological state ... and what is equally important is our financial condition ... when physically healthy .. psychologically healthy and financially healthy .. that's the perfect time to trade .. And don't forget the principle of trading ... buy when the price goes down and sell when you get a profit ...

signbot (1).gif

Compared to other asset cryptocurrency is high volatile and it is its best characteristics since because of it you could make a huge profit, I can also say that it is the favorite asset of almost all of the traders. Also because of it is high volatile you could assure that it will someday reach the high price just like what happened to BTC, from just a dollar cent to 19K USD, isn't it an amazing things about cryptocurrency.

On 1/25/2020 at 11:58 AM, sidik7 said:

the best time to trade i think you can try my advices you need to see the price of coin on exchange if the price of coins on market is low , you can start your time to trade buy more if have more fund.

more people use strategy time likes above hope you can try it .

Yes I agree with your opinion but I also think the best time to trade is when the crypto currency price is very low with high possibility of it getting high in a short time.

Yes dear users of this forum this is the best time for trading in the cryptotal here is the best oppurtunity for trading and earning.

Here we can earn money   for the long time. In this platform we can generate the money  as we can do. Beacuase here is the  most chances  to get trade benifits we can earn money by  this forum and we can also invest here in btc coins we have to work hard here and we have to learn from the senior members. 

• +3 1

Yes ,the dear crypto user of this forum the best time to trade is when the coin rate is high .you will invest and than you get more profitable currency .and bit coin is the best coin to earn profit because it is the demand able to the forum.when you will see the market is low you purchase asset and when the price is high you sold them.

You cannot specify a specific time for the best trading, but in general it is the best time when the value of the currency is high, but we must always participate in the forum in order to have better chances of profit .. Thank you for your information

On 1/27/2020 at 2:37 AM, Armcannon said:

There's no time to trade it's random you have to monitor the flunctuations of its price.i only buy when price is low and sell when it's price go higher.my suggestion is find a exchange that has low trading fee it will make you more profit.

I'm strongly agree with your argument, there is no prominent time for trading, one should only monitor the fluctuations of its price only 

Thanks

Traders gain this experience in trading after a lot of experiments, and you have provided them with this information via this post.
This is great generosity and kindness from you
I hope you publish more posts with useful content.
It is essential to have information in order to invest effectively.

No perfect time to trade. Every time is a time to do what every you want to do, what matters is how you do it and the people involved matter a lot.  You need the right resources to carry out plans.

Very nice topic, I think the best time to trade is when all conditions on both your fundamental and technical analysis are met. Remember you don't just trade the market but you trade your strategy when ever it shows up in the market.

In my opinion best time for trading is when price of coins are low on  market and high on exchange.because  the market is volatile  so you need yo jave basic knowledge about trading and invest with the advice of an expert you will earn profit. 

The best time to trade is when the rates are high, but in other to do these, you must have obtained the asset you wish to trade when the rates are low. 

This is a good app for trading but i have not experience on this app. But i have trade on iq option and expert opinion. In those apps if their have much fluctuations then their is more chance to get win.

I think there is no specific time to trade, the volume is constant throughout the day and volatile for 24 hours so the least busy time is when the volume is low

In my opinion we should purchase crypto currencies in the time their prices are down and sell them when their prices are high. These are the basic tips

We should buy the coins when price is low and sell it when price is high so every crruncy rate is chang every day .so for trader its necessary to keep regular monitoring every time to earn profit.

On 10/30/2020 at 5:57 PM, cryptonauta said:

The best time to trade would be in the morning (depending on which part of the world you are in) when the markets open and the last of the month when more volume of transactions moves.

In my opinion, when you hear news about great personalities representing the world economy or presidents of great governments who talk about BitCoin, this can affect the trend and it would be time to open operations and When the American market opens, although in recent days there has been movement in all time ranges, but it should be noted that the trend changes have coincided with market changes.

Its not sure, because trade is up and down after few minutes and second. So we can't suggest you a fix time for trade. But when you spend time properly then you also understand the best time for trade