The best time to trade - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

When the volume is high and liquidity is high due to more participation of people and when the price goes through resistance and support, we need to trade. Trade when its right time and not when you feel like. Play analytically not emotionally.

• +2 1

There are suitable times to trade and for me I think that would depend on how volatile the market is. A very volatile market means that you have better chances of making money.

Dear, all times are suitable for trading, but if you want the price to collect profits and the peak time from 10 am to 10 pm, you must be careful and choose the best broker, and I advise you of the YoBit platform, gain the experience of others and learn well.

• +5 1

On 11/18/2020 at 6:03 PM, Kenciuu said:

There is no exact date and time in selling your crypto or trading. Always consider the price in market so you can earn a lot from trading. I always check the price and compare it on how much I buy before I sell. So you can estimate the amount you possible earn

@Kenciuu I think trade has nothing to do with time and date, what is important in trade is the profit, no one wants to know the time and date you trade, what people Want to know is how much you get as profit.... 

• Useful or interesting 1

The best time of trading is very important for success. I advised you that yor trading start on cryptotalk. When the cryptocarency value is high you start trading and when the cryptocarency value low you don't us. 

if you want to do some activities trading amd the best period is when there a lot of volatility in the market and if price were fixed and not subject to price fictional and there would be no profit opportunity.

Thanks for this post. Ibhave been wondering how I'm going to know when to trade whenever I am read to do so. Now i know the indicators i have to look out for when I'm ready. Thanks to the poster and commenters. This is really educators. 

We don't know about Mudrabazar because we are doing new work here. I may have less idea about being a new member because we are working as a new member here.  I hope you will cooperate with us so much so that we can have a much better idea about the issue

The best time to trade is when Fluctuation is hight. You can buy the coins when there price is low andcan sell them when the price increases.It is volatile market and could be risky some time So the main thing is You need to have a good knowledge about market and its trading and you should be aware ofany kind of losses or profit. Try to learn more about trading and wait for the best situation of the market.Don't take any decision in hurry.Good Luck!(

• +3 1

28 minutes ago, Cryptonas said:

@Kenciuu I think trade has nothing to do with time and date, what is important in trade is the profit, no one wants to know the time and date you trade, what people Want to know is how much you get as profit.... 

@Cryptonas please read it again my previous reply so you can understand what i was trying to say. I said, there no exact date and time. Means, it is true we have nothing to do with time and date and we do not need them because we are not considering those.

• +1 1

I think when people participate more they get more volume and fluidity.  Then you can profit by trading. And I think if you trade at the right time, you can succeed in increasing the value.

There's a time to trade if the market value of coin was increased .   You sell your coins and buy the coins when  market is low. Therefore you can gat profit. We have to keep tag to market news and know when the price is high or low so as know when to trade.

4 hours ago, Kenciuu said:

@Cryptonas please read it again my previous reply so you can understand what i was trying to say. I said, there no exact date and time. Means, it is true we have nothing to do with time and date and we do not need them because we are not considering those.

4 hours ago, Cryptonas said:

Hello mate, trading has nothing to do with time it only depends on when the market tends to be favourable to the trader, if the market or prices of things he or she wants to buy is not favourable, then he or she will rather wait and invest later when it's favourable.

Thank you very much for this information, my friend. I was looking for some information about trading and any suitable time. This is why I think I have taken some thought to expand the search further. I hope to be a successful trader in the coming days.

• +5 1

I think that the best time to trade is when you notice that the price of the currency that you want to buy has gone down a lot, then it's your opportunity to profit by buying it and waiting until its price returns to rise.

• +3 1

I thing majorly in the cryptocurrency market, we trade Zones, not necessarily the timing of the market although market timing has it place as new candles form so do new opportunities come  so at the beginning of a candle.

The best time to trade in any market is when the price of the coins drops and one has money then one buys and keep until when the demand is high because people will buy then at high price

On 1/28/2020 at 11:06 AM, Benjamin said:

you can buy some coins like xrp because it has a low value as of now to the market and you can trade it when the price of it are now pumped to get some extra money from it.

Well, that's true mate, many people are being happy right now because of increasing the price of xrp which is $0.45, there's a lot of people holding xrp and this is the right time to sell it and gain their profit.

• +1 1

Business is a very good thing.  That's right.  You can make a profit by doing business by understanding the way and time of business. There are some specific times of business.  Doing business with that time can be more profitable. Thank you

For best cryptocurrency trading and to make profits is good to buy when the price is low and sell when it is high because the fluctuation of the price occur at any time, but that depend on demand and supply of the coin in the market. 

I also think trading is best done when the market is volatile because traders can make quick profits at different intervals depending on knowledge and strategy being used and we shouldn't forget about the risk as said and only trade when you have experience.

Here are some quick tips based on experience, research, and looking onto historical facts: Buy when stocks are low, usually lowest during Sundays, during the Summer season and usually December. Sell when stocks are highest, peaks mostly at Mondays, November, and January. All other days and months are fine, but these that I enumerated are based on historical analysis. Be patient when trading because you'll never know when your time to shine will be.

According to my opinion the best time for the trade is that when the price of the coins in the exchange market is low than buy some coins and keep them to yourself. See when the prices of these coins pumped and goes high than sell them and earn a huge profit.  That is the right time of trade when you gets more profit and experience.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1