How the ranking system works? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

How the ranking system works?

Even though that im here more than 2months i dont stil know what is ranking here all about all i want to know is all about crypto how yo trade and communicating others.goodevening

The ranking system of this forum will go with your passion when you work hard your reputation will enhance , day by day all will be at higher rank because strength is in your hand not in your money

The ranking system is determined by the number of posts that can be profitable. So it has to do with the number of your posts that are useful.

Here, the ranking system only affects how many messages you have written, it does not give you any advantages over other users.

Ranking system base on your activity here in Cryptotalk it was the number you posted and share.your ranked got high after reaching 100 post and up.It was a ranking only you can’t rely on it.Some member got a higher rank but still got banned the important is to follow the rules.

On 2/11/2020 at 6:44 PM, Akas Soa said:

i am new..i joined from today.at present i don not know about tge other forum..

Just try to read the comments from time to time to get more informations through time good luck have fun and read the rules 

2 hours ago, Fathe ali said:

I'm just new to this forum and I am still not familiar with some of the features or systems that cryptotalk.org has and I am curious as well how our ranking system here works.Some of you are just giving the same replies some of them aren't relevant.On this platform you can earn money as well as you will get lots of skills.

mainly the ranking system show that how the member is working here and it also representens the reputation of any member.

I think its just like the rank system on bitcointalk.. so this means if anybody stay here for long time, could get the max ranks easily. Just posting good contents on daily basis can get you a top spot after few months.

Welcome to the forum My friend I find that it is not very important in the job arrangement Try to share useful and distinctive topics and get good feedback, The feedback is more important than the job arrangement

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes rank increases according to the number of the post you make here on cryptotalk, no any extra pay or beniits has been added as your rank raises

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The rank increases as the number of useful jobs completed increases, so if you reach 100 jobs, your rank becomes jr

The ranking in this forum works on the number of posts that you post, and goes from newbie to new member to member and full member and even further than that. But as of this current time there is no benefit that is associated with each of these ranks.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Welcome to cryptotalk fourm your ranking increase on post complete 1000 posts to become memeber rank and rank not increase your earning for more information read about fourm section pinned topics.

Ranking system is an one of the system they said about the rank of ours when we daily post an comment that was fabulous and awasome they will give us rank

On 1/24/2020 at 9:55 PM, Jyz2009 said:

Also read this, you will not having a additional pay for having a high rank. Ranking is just showing other their seniority in these site. Maybe someday, if our forum become bigger and popular, the admin would give more benefit who stays here longer.

yes I agree that the rank only shows the seniority level in the forum and their is reputation also which show this people like your posts.there is nothing extra rewards for all that.

What is this ranking system nd how it is important in cryptotalk how it is related to cryptotalk is it really important to have good rank in cryptotalk.

Your rank depends on how many messages you have made, and does not give you any advantages except points over your avatar.

ranking system is purely based on your quality comments.if your comments contain a good quality then people will like it and give some good reactions over your comment ehich increase your rank

Ranking or reputation is totally based on how your posts or comments are effective regarding the crypto. if you are able to angage people on your account by your effective posts then they will like your posts so your ranking or reputation will be increased.

The ranking syestem is only based upon new and old members but i think there is no extra benifits for ranking syestem but if your rank is high your post should be viral and people will follow you...

Even I don’t know about that exactly but the thing what I know is if you are giving any good rankings are getting good rankings that doesn’t mean that you will get more payment than others but if your comments or posts gone viral too much then there are possibilities. 

If you are new here then I feel you should go through all the rules and regulations of crypto first. Don't try to copy paste from other users posts.There is nothing called ranking system.If your posts are higher than the other users your rank will be higher. 

Ranking has nothing to do with profit, rankings show user contribution. for people over 1000 posts will be in full membership ranking.

From my time here, on using this platform on posting and too earning. The rankings start from the first level which is brand new and to becoming a legend here on the Crypto forum. But it takes good amount of hard-work to ever reach that height in the rankings table, as a still a full member on my ranking