How the ranking system works? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

How the ranking system works?

I'm just new to this forum and I am still not familiar with some of the features or systems that cryptotalk.org has and I am curious as well how our ranking system here works, i am aware that it might be the same as the other forum that relies on the number of posts or activities that we have made in order to increase the rank. Can someone please give me a guide regarding with this or if there is existing thread about that, please make a reply to my post and i would gladly appreciate your effort. Thank you so much. 😃

Edited by 0047
  • Useful or interesting 4

I'M BATMAN

Also read this, you will not having a additional pay for having a high rank. Ranking is just showing other their seniority in these site. Maybe someday, if our forum become bigger and popular, the admin would give more benefit who stays here longer.

3 minutes ago, Nishika said:

I don't know much about rank but its not true that if your rank will increase your payment will increase, the payment to all the people are same this post it useful comment and you will get your 30,000 Satoshi.

Thank for your reply mate, but I am aware as well that all people posting in this forum are receiving that same amount of satoshis regardless of their ranks. But the reason why i am asking for a guide about the rank is to make it clear for me and to other people who will be joining this forum as well. When you go to every forum whether it is a tech. Forum or a forum for crypto they always have a guide regarding with the ranking system. And as far as i know about every forums, ranks make you able to activate the other features of the forum.

12 minutes ago, Towhid said:

Hi friend in the forum there is no benefit about rank post.If you got the good numer of reaction than you can get extra honer.

9 minutes ago, Jyz2009 said:

Also read this, you will not having a additional pay for having a high rank. Ranking is just showing other their seniority in these site. Maybe someday, if our forum become bigger and popular, the admin would give more benefit who stays here longer.

I undestand and appreciate your replies, but I wasn't asking about the benefits or additional pay upon reaching higher ranks. But according to what you have said you might not be aware as well about what features we can access after getting up to the highest rank exists.

I'M BATMAN

Reputation points increase with more good reactions and your rank increases with your posts and the time you spend here and both reputation and rank in no way have any relation with payment and are just for display.

468x60-3.png

I don't know if i had to repeat this all over again but I am not asking related to the payment, payout or any rewards, what i was aking about is just the ranking system . LOL. 😂 but according to what you guys are saying it's getting clear for me. Reputation and those react might be more important than rank, meaning to say ranks is just really nothing but a display. Thanks for your replies anyway, really appreciate that.

I'M BATMAN

still the rank feature have nothing extra benefit in this forum.people can see the rank and it shows are making more constructive and useful posts for the forum users.they are having more respect and trust with more ranking.

• Useful or interesting 1

The ranking system shows how much topics you posted in this forum from the first day of your joining, there is no specific things for members with high ranks, if you need to know everything about this system then take a look at this one below 

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/

• Useful or interesting 1

I think at this moment there is no benifit on rank yet.you will still get 1000 Satoshi per comment and post.and can earned 30k Satoshi per day.no matter what your rank is.and to increase your rank it depends on the community of this forum.if they like your comment or post they will leave some reactions on it and you'll gain popularity for it.and popularity will increase your rank.

The ranking system works in terms of number of posts, as of now, it doesn't matter if you have an low rank because you can be rank up by posting everyday, just keep posting to get the high rank.

Ranking has nothing to do with what you are earning here it just defined the time you have been in the forum or how long you existed and it does not increase your payment. 

26 minutes ago, AhmadSuleiman said:

Rank feature has no additional advantage in this forum. family be capable of look into the rank and it shows are building additional constructive and advantageous posts for the forum users

Commended

1 hour ago, Benjamin said:

The ranking system works in terms of number of posts, as of now, it doesn't matter if you have an low rank because you can be rank up by posting everyday, just keep posting to get the high rank.

Commended

3 hours ago, Migo said:

The ranking system shows how much topics you posted in this forum from the first day of your joining, there is no specific things for members with high ranks, if you need to know everything about this system then take a look at this one below 

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/

This is what I was actually looking for, thank you very much buddy. Commended automatically. I had to remove my vote to your reply in order for me to vote it up twice. 😂 lol. Just kidding

7 hours ago, samislam said:

still the rank feature have nothing extra benefit in this forum.people can see the rank and it shows are making more constructive and useful posts for the forum users.they are having more respect and trust with more ranking.

Commended.

Thank you guys for making it clear. You are really appreciated as you really understand what I was really asking. Some people just don't comprehend or not reading properly, just because I was asking about the rank doesn't mean I was asking about the rewards or getting paid. Lol.

Edited by 0047

I'M BATMAN

The ranking system works according to your posts and comments the more you will  e posting and commenting your rank will increase more but make sure that the posts and comments should be proper and should contain useful informations or ideas with it.

I did not even know that there's a ranking system here. But one think I know is that each and every one of us are fair in payment. We all received the same treatment in getting paid.

you guys should know what I am pointing about, and read the other replies if possible before casting your own opinion. Some of you are just giving the same replies some of them aren't relevant. It's even clear in my post that I was asking a question which doesn't involved anything regarding those payments that you keep on mentioning.

I'M BATMAN

It's all depends on your post how many post you have done so it very simple that more post ranking is updated by the post but ranking doesn't benefit all members of this forum are same and it doesn't matter 

18 hours ago, 0047 said:

I'm just new to this forum and I am still not familiar with some of the features or systems that cryptotalk.org has and I am curious as well how our ranking system here works, i am aware that it might be the same as the other forum that relies on the number of posts or activities that we have made in order to increase the rank. Can someone please give me a guide regarding with this or if there is existing thread about that, please make a reply to my post and i would gladly appreciate your effort. Thank you so much. 😃

There's the ranking system here in this forum but the ranking system in this forum is nothing to do with the useful posts you have made in the crypto talk forum, 30 useful forum posts are equal to 30k satoshis, that's it. It's not what you think that it may be the same as the other forum that relies on the number of posts or activities that we have made in order to increase the rank.

19 hours ago, 0047 said:

Exactly the ranking system is there to distinguish how many posts you have made and how much you're contributing to this forum. This forum also organise a competitions for highest numbers of posts by a user, from time to time. The number 1 place being 1BTC.  It makes the forum more exciting.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:43 PM, 0047 said:

You can check the forum post about rank. There you can read how much you have to post here to get rank.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 1/24/2020 at 11:17 PM, Nazneen Sathi said:

Dear friend , I don't know about this topic . I don't know if you gate rise reputation this site give you extra bonus.

By getting high reputation for that there is no extra bonus the reputation just shows that how valuable the members or how good that person.

You get rank by the number of post you have made on this forum, you start from brand new and move to junior and to senior member, so also get more reputation if people react to your post with love.

I've never thought about it.But I think the rating is increased by your contribution to the submission of the statement.and that's through either saws or comments

And getting likes has a role to play in that, too.

i think for now there's no accountable about rankings but let's see to the future update of this site but im hoping to get anyone with ranking a bonus Satoshi if ever this is to inspire always members to post. only informative and useful posts in future always.

6 hours ago, Zeyazan said:

I've never thought about it.But I think the rating is increased by your contribution to the submission of the statement.and that's through either saws or comments

And getting likes has a role to play in that, too.

You can see it to your profile mate, the ranking here in this forum is important because we can identify the members here how they are longer here in this forum, keep it post mate to get a high rank in this forum.

The cryptotalk forum ranking system works like all forums. There is nothing special here, especially since it is a cryptocurrency forum. 

I think it doesn't effect any members payment in this forum page. You don't have to worry about the rank. The rank is usually for the top members in this forum page.