How the ranking system works? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

How the ranking system works?

If you got good reaction to your posts thats increase your rank. In this purpose you need to make good useful and informative posts. But remember one thing. Your rank may not increase your earnings. 

High ranking doesn't offer you high payment or any kind of special benefits it just show your presence that how long you are at this forum nay be one day this forum gains so much popularity then they gives some special benefit

Ranking system of this forum based on our post. If we do daily 30 posts then we grow our rank fastly and earn daily 30k stoshis.

Hello friend, 

I don't think that ranking matters a lot on earning satoshi. Earning solely depends on the number of comments you make, ranking reflects the seniority of users. May be in near future if this forum gets bigger it can pay higher to highly ranked users. But remember only may be. 

there is no advantage in higher rank 
but it is related with the number of your posts 
the earning process starts after the first 100 posts 
and after 100 post your rank will be changed from newbie to jr member and so on 

The Ranking System Working Is Related To Your Posts Count How Much You Posts In Forums Then You Will Get High Rank In Cryptotalk And Reputation Also.

you won't have to pay extra to qualify for the higher ranks.  The rankings on these sites are simply showing their superiority.  Maybe someday, if our forum gets bigger and more popular, the admin will benefit more from who has more days here.

Well it is the same to the other forum, you will rank up by posting and there is no activity points here so only posting. The higher of your post, your rank will be higher.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Sabbir joy said:

The extreme dissatisfaction with the ICC ODI ranking system ... how it works is not well understood.

What do you mean by ICC ODI? I think the OP discussing the ranking in this forum is not the ICC ODI ranking you mean.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:43 PM, 0047 said:

I'm just new to this forum and I am still not familiar with some of the features or systems that cryptotalk.org has and I am curious as well how our ranking system here works, i am aware that it might be the same as the other forum that relies on the number of posts or activities that we have made in order to increase the rank. Can someone please give me a guide regarding with this or if there is existing thread about that, please make a reply to my post and i would gladly appreciate your effort. Thank you so much. 😃

For now the forum rank is only based on the number of posts. The information that I got from the admin that in the future there will be changes in the forum rank system. For more details, you can ask the admin here
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/55628-new-dialogue-with-the-administration/

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/25/2020 at 12:43 AM, 0047 said:

I'm just new to this forum and I am still not familiar with some of the features or systems that cryptotalk.org has and I am curious as well how our ranking system here works, i am aware that it might be the same as the other forum that relies on the number of posts or activities that we have made in order to increase the rank. Can someone please give me a guide regarding with this or if there is existing thread about that, please make a reply to my post and i would gladly appreciate your effort. Thank you so much. 😃

Ranking is base on how many post you made. There no other way to gain more rank just post everyday then your rank will go higher.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

1 hour ago, Tareq143 said:

If you can go to a very good position then you must pay more money so you have to post better and most importantly, then maybe you can earn more.

i think the ranking system is good for knowing the behaviour of any member of this forum and the member may making good post daily.

Right now there is no ranking system in the forum i mean there is but it dont affect your earnings in this forum. But i heard admins that they will make a ranking system that every rank is different payment.

the rank system totally depends on the reaction people give on your posts. So to make you ranked up you have to make valuable and useful posts. By which people will get help and they will give love react. Then your rank will be high. 

I don't about the rank much nd I don't know how does it effect do it has really have some important effective action or consequences or not 

I think about from my observation to this forum there is no extra payment for your ranking. All the users are equal to this forum which is a great thing. And in this forum you can only get 30000 satoshi per day for 30 useful and important posts.

If you want to rank up just make sure you are posting a great information here and if you reach the specific quantity of post you will reach a specific rank for you don’t worry you can earn your rank just follow the rules always.

I don't think you should be worried more about ranking system, the number of post you do decides your rankings Greater number of post means better ranking but there is no extra benefits for higher ranked member till now

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think the more posts we make in the forum, no matter how long we make them too, the higher our ranks. I believe it's somewhere in the pinned threads. One of the mod have made the explanation about ranking system in here. It's different from the other forum, the ranking system is a lot harder because it require some kind of "good" point in there.

Welcome to the cryptocurrency forum You will only be paid for thirty posts a day, but they dont pay any other rankin.so you have to do 30 post per day and earn 30000 satoshi.best of luck. 

Rank will show that how your aware of this , by seeing any ones rank we can learn something from them because they have the capability to bring new things ,as there rank shows there mind and experience with that they can bring many changes.

Yes each ipvote to any of your post increase your rating by 1 & downvote  causes a decrease of 1. You are given badges of Jr.member or senior depending upon how kuch content you posted & for how much time you are an active member.

I know your fair to never take your money after you do your work. No my Friend i withdraw my profit with any problem. Just work and respect the rules you will take your money.

in the rules somewhere in the forum, I this it was pinned, it says that if a member reached a certain posts count, then their rank will level up to a higher one. And the more posts you have to higher you rank will be. So I think we only need to make a good post in the forum to increase our content count and our rank will ranked it up itself.