How the ranking system works? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

How the ranking system works?

You do not need to care about ranking because as a beginner we only complete 100 free comments, when you have finished then you will get paid comments every time you post and comment with 30 comments a day and 30,000 Satoshi are paid for everyone.

Your account rank in this forum increases depending on how much posts have you already posted. For your information, as of now ranking doesn't really matter because it doesn't do anything special or it doesn't really help you to earn more. I don't know why there are lots of beginners who keeps on asking about ranking.

Boss here you received good rank with make maximum post. According to the crypto talk payment rules every member received equal payment if he complete jobs one day. This is good place for those who wants learn and earn with in same time. Post more and received good rank in the crypto talk forum.

You are right that the ranking system is depend to the number of posts we accomplish. When you reach your 100 posts then your rank will be a Jr. Member then when you reach 300 posts you already now a member. If you want to get the highest rank then work hard for your publication.

I am new to this system. But i actually dont how it works. But as per details i haven't seen that any person of higher rank is given more prefrance or higher payment. There's nothing like that!

Hi bro, the ranking system here works very much depends on the content count or posts and topics that you have created, there are no special features with a high ranking, all the same members will be paid 1000 satoshi for each post.

Ranking system not increase our earnings its every one knows  this topic but this ranking system separate our identity, like when we are newbie in the forum any one can't identify but when we increase our rank level high forum members read our comments and gives good response our topic this change only when we achieve high rank, so I suggests to reach high rank.

Yes ranking here is based on how many post we have now.  Like if we are 0-20 post we are brandnew.  21-100 post Junior Member,  

I forgot the others just go to about forum and you will see.  

I don't know about what you're talking. There is not any ranking system available on cryptotalk. If there is any ranking system then where is the option for it. And what are the rankings available in cryptotalk. Nobody discussed earlier about this. I think you got confused about this brother.

Am even surprise to know that there is a ranking system.but to what have heard from other people who told me about the crypto talk they said payment is fair

Your ranking will increase more with the number of useful comment you post. So I would advise you to do a lot research on topics before commenting on them as this may also help you with your reputation.

If you do a proper and meaningful post the people will know about you that you have knowledge about crypto world and this will increase your ranking but this will not change your payment all the member will get the same payment however there ranking are high or not.

On 1/25/2020 at 12:43 AM, 0047 said:

I'm just new to this forum and I am still not familiar with some of the features or systems that cryptotalk.org has and I am curious as well how our ranking system here works, i am aware that it might be the same as the other forum that relies on the number of posts or activities that we have made in order to increase the rank. Can someone please give me a guide regarding with this or if there is existing thread about that, please make a reply to my post and i would gladly appreciate your effort. Thank you so much. 😃

The ranking system arrange on highest to lowest post. If you are having the highest post in this forum, you'll be the top 1 in the ranking system. That's it. But don't mind it because even you are now belong in the top 10 in the ranking system, you can earn here as well so don't mind it.

Hello friend

You con not get any additional pay for ranking post.its just a label..when this side become old maybe admin give something

Thanks

I also just came back in this forum, I used to be in this forum but I already have jobs in the real world, yes or not I want to be single for this forum, but this forum was very good for finding free satoshi

By posting on this forum, we easily get paid. This is one of the easiest things to earn. When you work long hours in a forum, the scope and breadth of your work will increase.  Not everyone's job is just the same as your income will be higher than the new ones because you have joined this forum before.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:43 PM, 0047 said:

I'm just new to this forum and I am still not familiar with some of the features or systems that cryptotalk.org has and I am curious as well how our ranking system here works, i am aware that it might be the same as the other forum that relies on the number of posts or activities that we have made in order to increase the rank. Can someone please give me a guide regarding with this or if there is existing thread about that, please make a reply to my post and i would gladly appreciate your effort. Thank you so much. 😃

the ranks system is easy to understand, more you write and rank will be higher, that's all.

every post your post count is increased by 1 and every time you reach a certain amount of post your rank changes.

there are 9 different ranks, you will achieve the maximum rank after 12000 posts

The ranking system is clearly stated in the about forum section's pinned topics. It works like this 0 to 100 newbie, 100 to 500 jr member, 500 to 1000 member and above 1000 full member and after 3000 posts Sr member.

On 1/25/2020 at 5:32 PM, vynz said:

468x60-3.png

On 1/24/2020 at 7:43 PM, 0047 said:

Being relatively new to the site, I'm also not sure about the ranks. I didn’t pay attention to the member levels until I saw your post. But I believe this link will help.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/5327-forum-ranks/

Ranking system is dependent upon your work the way you work and quality of your information if you provides good quality you get promoted.

Just keep posting mate with that the more you post the higher your rank will be but no matter how high your rank is we are all having the same earnings in this forum.

On 1/24/2020 at 9:43 PM, 0047 said:

Hey dear your rank just shows how old you have been working in cryptotalk other than that there is no use of it as it does not increase any kind of pay.

Unfortunately as i read one of topics here in forum about ranking, there is not special rewards or benefits even your account achieve the highest rank here its only based on how many your posts is or the total of your account's post counts.

Hello friends! I have seen that regardless of the position in the ranking we were all given 1000 satoshis per post, I think it is only a system of continuity posts in the forum. I think. successful!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

You folks ought to understand what I am indicating almost, and perused the alternative solutions on the off chance that conceivable some time recently casting your claim supposition. A few of you're fair giving the identical solutions some of them are not crucial. It's even clean in my put up that I was asking a cope with which would not covered some thing regarding those installments simply preserve on specifying.