What Happened to Crypto World ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

What Happened to Crypto World ?

On 1/24/2020 at 5:02 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Today I lost a lot of my posts, all of them numbered to 60 deleted and not counted on YOBIT, even I also did not get notification from every post that I made.  Even when I get a Reputation, I don't get the notification.

Do you guys experience the same thing as me.

Actually, there are sometimes a lot of deletions and that there is a huge shortage of posts that we write. It's really sad.

As far as I understand the topics are eliminated when they are incorrect or have nothing of relevance, therefore perhaps for that reason they have eliminated their contents because they are surely not outside the rules of the forum.

Gentleman I want to tell you that in this time in the crypto world the members are trying to get the knowledge about the form and about the currencies and one thing worth the price of the Bitcoin is going down in these days

If some of them can earn the reamining message we must publish at least 50-60 meassage a day. I guess the post where we comment is deleted by the modaretors beacause you some violation that sometimes we don't notice like example is copy paste posts.     

Certainly, I am very happy, so the Crypto Talk forum is the best ever because it has many benefits that are reflected in the community that uses it, as it provides us with special sections on methods of earning from all cryptocurrencies through encrypted talk in the world of cryptography or any other section within it and also in the same that allows you to earn a head  Very great money through which you can effectively enter the world of cryptocurrencies on the ground Thank you very much

Hi friend I haven't any experience about this kind of problem but I think posts are deleted due to the some reasons like violation of the forum or by using bad content in the posts . Why moderators will delete the posts without any reason therefore I will say that we should be careful about the rules of the forum and we should make the useful and informative posts .

On 1/24/2020 at 8:02 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Today I lost a lot of my posts, all of them numbered to 60 deleted and not counted on YOBIT, even I also did not get notification from every post that I made.  Even when I get a Reputation, I don't get the notification.

Yes my friend there might be an error because I am also not getting paid of my all positive reputed posts. I am also getting less earning as compared to the other members. I hope this amazing platform will fix this bug.

There are some period of time that the admins delete sime low quality posts in the forum. And most members experience reduction in their post, but the rules now the posts that are deleted won't be paid. 

On 1/24/2020 at 4:02 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Am seeing this for the first time and since I have join this forum I have not experienced such kind of thing but I think is a technical issue that need attention in other to be retrieve and I hope the admin should do something good about it.

Yep it happens with everyone here. It normally happens when we are unable to create useful posts with informative content. When we create good quality posts we can see them in the forum.

I am sorry to hear about a few of our co-members posts being deleted. But the reasons for deleting could be ranging from not following the rules and regulations of the forum to providing wrong information.

Every time the forum is cleaned of duplicate and useless posts, do not worry that most of the posts that were deleted were due to deleting a post that you commented on and was deleted

The posts you deleted were probably against the rules. There are several rules for posting on this forumIf you post without following the rules, your posts will be considered unsuccessful, and they will be deleted. But you will be notified for that.

This thing happens with everyone and it is very natural, as the moderators want the forum content to be more professional and useful to others, so you may notice the deletion of some posts that are not considered useful or do not blame the rules of the forum, also if a post you commented on is deleted, your comment will be deleted automatically at the same time

In previous years, everyone worked with very little revenue, and members could not earn much profit, but in our time, it has become a source of good earnings and large gains.

Moderators delete posts when the post is not useful, not properly understood, or as a result of violating some publishing rules, so we must be more accurate when participating

There is no need to worry my friend it also occurs with me sometimes. I think its may be a problem which occur in this forum sometimes but we no need to worry about we have to do work hard here with patience. Have a best of luck friend.

• +4 1

I do not know what the exact problem is and it never happened to me, but it may be that these posts deleted due to some errors or you did not adequately abide by the rules of the forum, but I hope that we do not fall into such a problem again.

• +1 1

I am facing the situation as you are facing , because I have to lost many of my post daily in a huge amount and further my 6 days payment is also stoped , but let me tell you all I have followed all the rules and my impression are excellent instead of that I can't understand what is going on.

• +5 1

I think that you should take more care of the articles so that they are useful and not against the laws because the moderators do not delete the posts without a reason.

• +5 1

The moderators delete a lot of the offending posts during the cleaning up of the forum, and the topics that you commented on may have been deleted and this led to the deletion of your comments, always try to comment on only useful topics

• +2 1

I think that this topic is related to the rules of the forum, I think you violated the rules through your posts, you must make sure that you write my friend, you should write additional posts, so that if they delete a little, they will be compensated for you with others.

• +2 1

I think that was simply because the post you made didn't attain the standard of the posts required by the forum,just try to improve the quality of your contents and I assure you the issue of your post being deleted will be minimized if not totally stopped

• +1 1

Me too, some of my posts have been deleted. I think our posts are undesirable and they are deleted. We have to be patient and raise the quality of our publications so that they are not deleted

I think it was a crypto-boom back to the 2020 may, so it provoked prices of crypto to rise up for a pretty long time, and I think, both investors and regular crypto users are happy with what they got.