What Happened to Crypto World ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

What Happened to Crypto World ?

Hello fiend, there are so many reasons behind it so that your posts are getting deleted on this forum. If your posts  were useless and less constructive, they are deleted by the forum moderators to keep this forum clean from the scammers. 

This is your fault. I consider you boast ready lots of mistakes for that you got penalties. after that time be awake about the complete set of laws and rules of this forum. As a outcome you will not follow this key of penalty

We have to face various problems in working. If we break the rules then it is only natural to get such punishment. There is nothing done in the crypto world because the moderator is ready to take such a step because of misinformation.

yes this happened to some users but i think the resoun is there are many posts in this days so they want make the posts less and try to make your posts with the rule of this forum

Yes all of us facing the same pr, deleting our post , but for me not 60 post on day , this is lot , but for me they deleted more 5 post per day , so i have to do more 35 post per day to get paid for 30 post , and this is not easy , i work really hard to do this 35 post, i wish this will fixed.

I know how to do that. If you are commenting on a post that has no use then I am sure that if it is deleted, your post will also be deleted, and this also means that it is not counted in the yobit platform. Also, if you want to be counted avoid unimportant posts and so on. Avoid insulting the members or departing from the topic or the rest, because I do not know much

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

When posts and topics are deleted, you will not receive any notification. The reason for the deletion is that posts or topics are in violation, but for notifications that receive a good reputation, they can be activated from your account settings.

Life is great and enjoy it

The headache about post being removed is so annoying the point which you can actually question this post being, removed, as basically form my research its actually the publication which the admins removed which might be a repeating or non related on Crypto is high the admins tend to remove that's actually affects is too, as the comments there are also being removed as well

When closing a topic or transferring a topic to an offtop, posts are not counted in them. And if I'm not mistaken, the notifications are sent to your email account.

Dear it is happens many time when they clean the junk from the forum. And this happened to every member of this forum. So be patient and make the good posts. 

Yes this happens to all users, and i have to be honest it is very annoying and it can sometime be demotivating. However we need to remember that the moderators are doing their best to get rid of useless topics and this is generally the case here, and that is why there are posts deleted. So i think that we need to be appreciative of the effort being put in by the moderators to help the integrity of this platform. But it is demotivating, especially with so many posts deleted, and i hope this doesn't happen in the future as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes bro the forum is being so strict theses days and specially the thread that are not  following the rules of the forum are being deleted and along with them our comments also get deleted so this thing is happening and for mine also daily post get deleted though my comment is ac to the post and follow all rules. We should respect admin rules and try our best.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

All of us experiencing a deleted posts, I am frustrated and sad because I always experience that. The number of deleted posts are huge and it takes time to get back to the normal number of posts to earn.

Hi. I want to share a little bit, even though it's been a long time. but the problem in yobit is not new, it sometimes happens, and the deletion I encountered a lot. I will never forget my 45 posts deleted at the time. I didn't really find the solution so I just tried to post in return so I could get 30k satoshi / day, if your message got any Please reinstall the problem.

It's certain that you are not the only one facing this post deletion, other members are actually complaining of same post deletion, and for the notification , I think you should reset your notification settings.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, this is just normal for this forum mate and many members are also facing this kind of problem, this will be lessen if you are doing great by posting here in this forum by creating some useful or good quality posts. I hope it may help you mate.

As for the subject of notifications, you must adjust it from the settings. As for the topic of deletion, this is what everyone suffers from, but most often the deletion is not random, make your comments distributed to the sections of the forum, and make comments from your mind, then comments will not be deleted except rarely.

I think that this bad thing happened to everyone on this forum, I would be much happier if there was some kind of message which tells you what messages were deleted.

My friend, this matter happens with everyone, and posts are deleted on a daily basis for all members, and the reason for this occurrence is the supervisors department in the process of cleaning the forum and delete all posts that are not tied and random if your bear has a reply.In these posts, your reply will be deleted also

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone suffers from the problem of deleting posts. Perhaps we make a mistake without knowing. As for alerts, you can activate them from settings. I am constantly receiving alerts when I get a good reputation.

If we post correctly it will never be deleted but if it does not match the topic or is off-topic then it will be deleted. In the crypto world, more or less all of us suffer from this problem. Therefore, you have to be aware and use your knowledge and experience.

Everyone face this issue and daily my many posts are deleted and it is very annoying for me already they should give the reason for it so that we don't make that mistake again

well that happens to everyone and that is a common problem cause you may write in bad topic or bad posts and they got deleted i think it would be bad if we get notifications why our posts were delted so we can become better users.

I have, too, such was, this happens when themes are removed, simply you need to write messages that you have in debt and then you again will receive satoshi.

• +1 1

There maybe some settings problem on your device I didn't have any kind of this problem I get my payment after every post. Also I get every payment notification from my yobit account. So you must check your site setting first.