What Happened to Crypto World ? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

What Happened to Crypto World ?

Here is nothing  bad to cryptotalk as  the forum  has to be perfect so the modirators are deleting the less useful topics and replies on daily basis, that is why your number of posts are been reducing. 

• +2 1

You can easily turn on your notification settings like when to notify you. You can go detailly you can get each and every option there and it will help you for notification problem.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I fixed notification and get notification for likes and dislikes. It is important because I learn this way if I do the right thing or if I need to improve. I know that I need to improve english and I work on this and have help with read other posts and get better. This notification helps me to see my mistakes and correct.

• +2 1

I've experience that too, I think they scrutinize every post very well that's why they deleted some if it was not passed the standard quality of the post. So better to improve your writings, yeah it is a bit hard especially if you are not native English speaker, but for the income you need to.

I don't get anything like that and no post I write in the forum is deleted. It is all there and I get some reputation too so this problem you are facing maybe an old one that only happened when you wrote this post or it was perhaps you didn't follow the rules and your posts were getting deleted beacuse they were spam. Try to read more about how to post and follow the rules.

• +2 1

Most were deleted then because the forum was cleaning up a lot of repeated post, there were so many people who did copy pasting and that was never to be allowed because in the end there was a  lot of stealing going on. when your post has a replica of the the same copy pasting happening, then you are actually stealing payments

• +3 1
  • +4 1

It is not good that you had all posts removed but you must be making better posts instead and become better at giving posts that are useful. You have to learn about crypto a lot too and make your posts interesting.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I don't comprehend what has happened to KipToo and I know Kipto has no issue in February. On the off chance that you can fix the work precisely the manner in which you need it to work, at that point I don't hope to be an issue. Will get

• +2 2

I remember then , the forum was being very careful and this is how the forum was trying its best to clean up the many useless post that were going around and so in the end the forum was deleting every bodies post that never made any sense and so that was not only you , it was so many people. Do not worry just be careful this time, your post will determine if you get paid

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

many people were getting their posts deleted at that time due to low quality of their posts or the topics they replied too , if a topic gets deleted its replies will be deleted as well , 

about notification you should enable it on every post before you publish it  and no one here get notification about reputation he receive 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 1/24/2020 at 5:02 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

Today I lost a lot of my posts, all of them numbered to 60 deleted and not counted on YOBIT, even I also did not get notification from every post that I made.  Even when I get a Reputation, I don't get the notification.

Do you guys experience the same thing as me.

Through the new system in the forum, old posts are not deleted and the counter is not missing in yobit . Only unhelpful, low-quality posts are removed on approximately the same day. We no longer have to compensate for the large number of deleted posts in order to maintain the yobit counter. But still no notice was sent due to the deletion.

• +1 1

Yes, I experience it also. I guess it is because on how you managed your settings account because I see that other users actually managed to get a notification and reaches them if ever there is an event happening about their account. I honestly preferred to not get a constant notification because it is quite a pain for me since I do wanted to get bothered by anything when I am concentrating on doing things that is why I do not bother on turning it on. However, I am getting a notification about the changes in the price ranges in the market by yobit which is for me is helpful since I am engaged in trading. Regarding about the lost post may be some people rate it negative which is only normal especially if they don’t like the response they get from you. As far as I know it is still paid but the amount is not  the  same.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also lost some posts which I posted in crypto talk forum but were not counted on yobit its because moderators of the forum keep check on the useful posts before passing them to the yobit forum

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

You have to check the notification settings. But your posts may have been deleted because they violate the promise, or they were written before, you must make sure to check the search button before writing your post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The forum is strict when it comes to the quality of the posts, and from time to time the forum delete all the posts are not followed to their rules at once , there are even people lose more than that , we need to understand the forum rules well so we don't get our posts deleted

• +2 1

On 1/24/2020 at 4:05 AM, Uttom Deb said:

I do not understand what has happened to KipToo and I know Kipto has no problem in February. If you can fix the work exactly the way you want it to work, then I do not expect to be a problem.  Will get

is empowering thousands of people to harness the value behind their crypto assets and live the future of finance today.
  • -1 1

Sure, lots of posts were deleted. Honestly i don't understand very well how it works, but there is a good chance that even this post will be deleted in future. So, i have the same problem as you man.

This might happen if the platform is undergoing a cleaning process by the moderators to delete useless post. A few days back also there had been a cleaning process, where I lost five post of mine. This is likely to happen to the users. so I advise the users to try to make as much good quality post as possible in order to reduce the number of posts being deleted.

• +2 1

Useless posts deleted. Moderators have removed my few topics but so many replies are remaining the same in my cryptotalk forum profile. Do not do spam postings so that your posts will not be removed by moderators. 

• +5 1

As far as I know, posts are deleted because they have bad content or that they violated the forum rules. If there is a problem I think that has been fixed, the forum moderators will deal with any problem. Hello friends

I am not very old member but I was here before the airdrop that created a lot of spam and I understood then that spam is not allowed in the forum but instead it is deleted. So all these posts this person in this post is talking about are all deleted posts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

It seems there was some cleaning happened when this post was made and I am very happy that the forum takes care of the bad posts and deleted them. This means the moderators are doing responsible work and are removing all the bad and spam posts.

• +2 2