Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

Investment in  a house or the crypto both are the safe and we can get a profit by it.but I always prefer investment at this platforum because this world are going to the digital currency therefore it will be the batter to invest at this platforum.

I prefer you invest in crypto currency because if you invest in crypto currency then you can get a good and handsome profit. I think crypto currency is the best way for earning. I already invest in bitcoin. I suggest you to invest in bitcoin.

I will prefer to invest in crypto currency because is the easiest way to make money nowadays and I will make times 2 of what the house will bring in a single calender year very easy without any quick notice.

It is hard to invest in real estates or houses because it requires big capital but also it is an asset that would not give you quick profit as bitcoin could.

I am the best of the two options in real estate trading. I do not think there is a loss as if your money is used in fruitful projects and in cryptocurrency trading, if the person is successful and has a successful investment plan, he will earn a lot of money.

The comparison does not take place, since we are talking about totally different assets, with markets that are directed in the opposite directions, buying houses or properties in general offers greater security as it is an already established business system, while cryptocurrencies offer an environment in which that you can earn a lot of money but with the risk of losing it from one moment to the next.

• +2 1

Yes that a very brave question to me I will like to invest in cryptocurrency first then later after making much profits I will then put the money in my dream house thank you 

Yes that a very brave question to me I will like to invest in cryptocurrency first then later after making much profits I will then put the money in my dream house thank you 

I will prefer to make crypto investment than in land and housing, even though crypto have high risk than housing,  i will like to wait for the better time  of cryptocurrency than making in housing. 

On 1/24/2020 at 3:18 AM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

@Maxtron73 i will invest it bitcoins because i know that its prices fluctuate on daily basis but the prices of homes are not fluctuate on daily basis they are changed even after months and moreover we can invest very low amount on bitcoins but in case of houses you have to invest very large amount    

Allah's plans are better than us !

Both of your example is much profitable to all of us because there are some people that get rich in investing money in crypto and some of them are in house investment. But for me, choosing the best investment is base on your skills and state of your life, just like if you choose a house, well it’s good because you have an enough money to buy for it, but it takes time to sell it. Investing crypto does not base on your skills and state of life as long as you have a knowledge about it and you earn it also.

• +4 1

I always prefer to invest in crypto currency. This is so much trusted than others. Much easy than others. But don't all of your money invest on this site. Some take in your home. Some invest. Because bitcoin price is not stable.        

Of course i prefer to invest in crypto because it's more profitable especially if you have a good

experience you can make a good profit the only problem with crypto is the risk of lost you need

to be always careful and patient and make many research to make the best decision

I would prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies because currently the value of cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day. If I invest in a good coin I can get more profit than investing in a house or real estate because,in real estate we have to pay insurance and all. So the profit will be less.

Actually, I prefer to invest in home. Because I think it's because the risk is less. In crypto coins, there is a possibility of losing your money. But generally, the results can be better when invested in things like houses.

Always invest half in property house etc and half in crypto trading.Don't invest all money in crypto because its very risky game so devide it half half if you earn good in trading than after some time when you agrree with crypto business than sell your house and invest this into crypto.

I will prefer to invest in cryptocurrency cause it will make more money to buy enough houses if I invest into cryptocurrency, a house is important to own but houses is better and cryptocurrency will give me houses

• +5 1

Both areas are profitable, frankly, I did not work in the field of selling real estate to that. I do not know how much profit for that. I will choose to invest in digital currencies

• +3 1

This depends on what we want to have in the future, real estate has always been the best to make investments and will continue to be, but I think that to invest in something new like cryptos requires more knowledge to be able to earn with this, one has to study the movements that have these cryptos.

It all depends on your needs, if building a house is an immediate needs then go for the house. But the house can wait then buy BTC instead since price appreciation are faster in BTC compare to real state investment.

• +4 1

I think the answer would depend on the timing of the question because in the current market I would choose crypto because its about to go up and the real estate business about to have a rough time soon.

• +2 1

A person normally is happy if he owns a house. He would then invest his funds in Crypto rather than in another house. Investing in Crypto with the right calculation can give him profit. 

If I have money that's enough for the house I will only invest in the house in order for renting and it will give me money to invest in crypto in the future

• +2 1

Right know I prefer investing in crypto. The returns are far more higher than the interst I pay on my mortgage. When crypto prices have increased I'll pay off my mortgage

• +4 1

I prefer to invest my money in crypto currencies because crypto is good option for investment. House is not for investment because I already have my house

• +2 1

I can't decide actually, but think I would prefer to invest in a house that I can rent out for a few years. Not only are you making a monthly rental income, but your property may also be appreciating. Crypto seems more risky, though more rewarding if you know what you are doing. Still a house is a brilliant asset to have

• +4 1