Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

This question I prefer to answer it by saying that it is better to make profits by studying to make trading, on the other hand cryptocurrency trading does not meet both market structures and strategy, so it becomes a little more complicated, just as with a correct education in a trading academy where you study with teachers with audited accounts, having patience and discipline you will achieve great things.

I want bit coin at low price the reason is that I joined crypto two  months ago and I don't have any bit coin.I want to buy bit coin to earn profit.now I can't afford bit coin because its price is very high.

We all missed the chance of buying Bitcoins at cheap prices in years back. Because at that time everyone thought there decentralized currencies was just an eye wash and fake. Now we all are regretting and accumulating Bitcoins at very low amount.

• +1 1

Yes, this is true. We must monitor the market continuously in order to obtain in order to reap good profits from trading and investment. We work with dedication and seriousness in order to reap additional profits

• +2 1

I would consider bitcoin as being exceptionally unassuming presently, since we show up to have at long final broken out and cleared out behind the bear showcase. After almost about two a long time of nonstop offering weight, buyers are at long final causing costs to go higher continuously.

You only need a brief analysis of a BITCOIN price chart depending on the time at which you want to get the profit because you can trade at 5, 15, 30 minutes, you can also trade at intervals of hours or days which allow you to study the high and low points of the price, one of the tools I use to know at what time to enter to buy and sell is the Fibonacci rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are several options to check the value of cryptocurrencies, the most famous is coinmarketcap, followed by coingeko, however in other platforms such as Trading view or specialized exchanges such as Binance you can also analyze trends, in order to know when and how to buy cheap.

I have realize the published to purchase agreement and sel in the development for markets change their possibility peaceful solution for good job.I hope that's  Cryptocrrunces Investment Securities and work buying and selling. Best of luck.  

Yes,I want Bitcoin at a cheaper price because I keep Bitcoin at a cheaper price for a while. When the price of Bitcoin goes up, I will be able to make more profit by selling it at a higher price, so we should buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price and sell it at a higher price.

• +5 1

Bitcoin is the worldwide digital marketing currency program which is used in all over the world and there are several people attached to this currency and unmarked and more profitable running through this site so those people who think that Bitcoin currency is effects is so they will be wrong because the Bitcoin is a online digital marketing which the price will be low or increase day by day so work on it and we patients because when you work hard and creative ideas than your profit will also increases.

I think it helps us a lot that we can earn satoshis on this great site, so it would be best if we can earn cryptos that have a high value, that is very useful that the value of bitcoin continues to rise so we can continue to earn with this great forum.

I want but we know that we cannot buy the bitcoin because it's price is too high and I cannot afford that and I think that it's price will not decrease because it's price is too high and it will never be decreased to hundred of dollars.

This is relevant with respect to what we Traders do, obviously Traders are going to take advantage of any momentum that BTC has in the market, with respect to gathering BITCOINS in the long term if it is much better to buy cheap thinking that it will always go to historical highs. On the other hand, if we have a strategy and a correct education we will take advantage of every movement, being cheap or expensive. 

I am a begginer in this crypto world. In my experience, this is a beneficial site for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. In every business or work, there is up and down. But we all know that, we want high reputation. So, I also want the bitcoin price will get high price.

Certainly the idea of every trader is to buy at a very low price and sell when the price of the crypto currency hikes up to actualize profile to its maximum.. I prefer buying low and selling high

I want them both. It is because I want bitcoin to be cheap so that I can buy it for just a low price. I also want it to be expensive because if I have bitcoin, I will sell it or trade it or invest on it and earn much more higher money or profit than the ones that I invest, trade or sell.

I want it at any price because the matter is more than good. Try to use the order at any price, it does not matter if it is high or low. The most important thing is that you invest and have currencies with you at any time.

Edited by Kimram
  • +3 1

To re-sell crypto coins in order to cash up profit, expensive market is preferred to yield to enermous profit. While for plan to make investment for future purposes cheap or affordable prices most be certain to make not to loose. Accumulate at the cheapest value and dumb at highest price.

14 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

While for plan to make investment for future purposes cheap or affordable prices most be certain to make not to loose. Accumulate at the cheapest value and dumb at highest price.

Mostly time investor want this but the situation for them do not become lucky.. Such as you might now heard that investor want to buy bitcoin with good amount as they understand there has nothing which can defeat bitcoin .. But the problem is bitcoin not in the right  situation to dump it price .

Bitcoin is not about how expensive and how cheap it was. It is how you make profit from it. You can take can advantage of it’s price volatility to buy and sell to make lots of profit, all you need is to learn trading. If you want the price is low or high you must learn analysis of chart any type harmonic alyot waves, technical, fibo. When you learn you will be know if price good to buy or not.

To be honest the best way to buy BTC is when it makes its correction, and when this low price is that it is time to buy in large quantities, we know that Bitcoin has had a good uptrend, but we all know that the market is Fractal and that sooner or later it will go back down in price, in my point of view I want Bitcoin is cheap to be able to buy it as I already named above.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bro it is not hard so you should just review the price movements of the bitcoin from 2 years ago so you can know if the price high or low and i see the current price is low and there are chances to get raised.

• +3 1

You will have to learn how to analyze and study the charts of cryptocurrencies , that's one of the basics that every trader should learn before starting doing  deals or he will end losing their money by buying at high and selling at low , you can search the net about how to analyze cryptocurrencies or learn from youtube 

• +2 1

I think that predicting the pride of  bitcoin may not  gives us the results that we are searching bit I think that the prise of bitcoin goes up and down continuously ,I want to buy a bitcoin in low rates because may be it will increase it's rate and give me much benefit because I am not gonna kiss that so it is not dangerous bro but bitcoin at low rates. 

• +5 1

Now the bitcoin price is so much high and in future it may increase more. It is difficult to buy btc right now. Generally i use Google to indicate the price of bitcoin. When the bitcoin's price was low i cannot store them and I'm so much frustrated of it