2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

2 or 3 coins that have a great future, in your opinion

46 minutes ago, merlesscons said:

Ethereum has long been encompassed by not the finest news foundation, additionally the common decrease within the advertise, this gives us such a quick collapse of the ETH rate. He accepts that ETH can overcome its verifiable most extreme by roughly 40%

Aside from Ethereum, Eos, andof course Bitcoin will prevail in the near future. I am really expecting to this coins to give me a good savings when the right times come. Just need a little bit of waiting for that time of course. I witnessed how ETH maintained its price in the market.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

On 2/26/2020 at 5:47 AM, SCB1234 said:

Bitcoin, Ether, LTC. There is a chance XRP, NEO, EOS, ONT, XLM and several other coins all have the chance of doing very well long term.

i think ONT and NEO will find it hard to survive in the market specially these days when chinese markets are struggling to go by or have any money to buy the coins.

According to Ray, Bitcoin and Ethereum have a great future, so we must invest in them because we don’t know when the price will go up

there is many coins that have a great and braight future mate for me i can tell that doge coin will be a leader also exmr fdn and also xrp will be these coins will be leaders someday

In my opinion, Bitcoin and Ethirime have great future. Because both prices are increasing day by day. Which is very good for us. Because we can get more benefit from the day's price increases. That's why I think so.

slow deployment are widely coin in online.But I think bit coin,etheriam coin,litcoin is the top three or best coin.I expect that those are superlative save a little date time. Bit

I think that these three coins can give you a lot of coins in terms of earning. Others can not give you such earning so choose the coin which is good for your experience.

well i think XRP has really good future but i don't understand why it's price is 25 cent. cause lots of people use it, plus mine it and i think its price should be minimum on 100 $

I like DGD coin, this is one of the least know cryptocurrencies and is really in a low price to buy and my reason for it is that this coin is backed by gold.

2 hours ago, lharost said:

I like DGD coin, this is one of the least know cryptocurrencies and is really in a low price to buy and my reason for it is that this coin is backed by gold.

I don't understand why 2000,000 tokens are created? In my opinion this is a very small number. Price will probably increase in future because quantity is limited and little. I think it looks like an interesting currency. Definitely read the token whitepaper.

in my opinion btcoin will be the first priority .after ethereum lite coin and ripple will be the best coin to hold for the future.the coins with low prices like Nrg,Xlm,Wrx would also be good options to buy

Bitcoin coin will be the forefront of all currencies due to its early fame and its high price exploration, then will be followed by the ripple currency and the ethereum coin and more other currencies and all these currencies will have a very beautiful future

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very  important  question. Everybody  want  to know  about which  will be the most popular  coin in nearly  future. I think bitcoin  XRP  and ETH  will best in nearly future. 

I know about it but I don't know it so I'm sorry I couldn't tell you about it. But yes I think this topic can be better informed by searching Google or asking someone whose experience is more.

ETH and NEO have a bright future, in my opinion. I am also betting on XRP and XLM, but I see both of those as more risky. I do not invest in the coins with a really small market capitalisation, because they are just too unpredictable for me.

For the long term, I think the main coins are the best choice.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

I have a choice of coins that are not much distinctive from your choice, like BNB, LTC and XRP. In fact the coins are exceptionally beneficial in case held for a long time. Particularly BNB I have tall trusts that BNB can be one coins that can create huge benefits.