The best ethereum DApps to use - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

The best ethereum DApps to use

I think sticking to one particular Dapps won't be a good idea. Because some might not be user friendly. But steemit is good just like any other apps , one can check others that can really suit the purpose that is needed for. 

i didn't understand what is dapp of ethereum.

if you talking about waller then my recommend is trust wallet because trust wallet provide fast and secure transactions with web browsing. 

Steemit is good they give reward actually but it is also a Blockchain not a dapps from Ethereum

Currently, I'm by means of uniswap and perfunctory put Ethereum based Dapps. Uniswap is a protocol for automated proof argument on Ethereum. A clean smart deal border for swapping ERC20 tokens and in receipt of portion of the pool.

What is Ethereum dapps? Sorry I have no experience about this metter. Because I am newbies in this forum

Welcome with me
I heard a lot about dapp Steemit, in fact, I never tried it
My thoughts on what I read about the app is good and it really pays its users by posting good quality content

yeah steemit is pretty good and i know about publishox is also good one it pays for reading the blog and publishing the blog both iits kinda new site but has a good payment it has to offer for the bloggers

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As of now I am still not using any dapps related to ethereum because I really don't invest in ethereum and also I don't use ethereum. I think the only dapp I use is the wallet that is only available in our country, that wallet is not being controlled by the government and also the owner of the wallet is private.

Most of the eth dapps.are  user friendly & easy to.use. it's all that's matters upon the interest in the user that which type of content they like to interact with.... Most of the popular dapps are games.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:04 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

There are lots of decentralized apps but I don't like to work that all apps. Working in decentralized application or websites is very hard to work and earn. If anyone want work in daaps than I suggest you don't work.

Have not used them so far. And I am happy o see that these are the best with alot of features. Most are not real. They scam people. Be aware of them.

On 1/24/2020 at 9:02 PM, Shakayet20 said:

What is the best etherum dapps? Please suggest me the best app and help mento find out please help

I found some etherum dapps who really pays.  They are steemit, chainlink, Ox, makerDAW etc.Steemit is the best among them. I heard they pay $0.02 for every good post.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:05 PM, MohammadMohsin said:

I also love steemit. Cause it's really easy and useful to earn free money. I've been using for it a long time. Looks like our thoughts match a lot. 

Steemit will used so much and that coin is the best coin in the crypto market but on yobit i do not see the steemit coin but the future of this coin is so much bright and good and this coin will give us profit when we buy this coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/23/2020 at 1:11 PM, McCree said:

What are the dapps that you use the most and would recommend to other people? My favorite dapp is Steemit because they give rewards to their users for posting good quality content.

First what is Dapps and what paid and how can you tell me more details please.. i will be thankful to you...

In my opinion This wallet also support DApps. i am Token application is the best wallet for Ethereum.

I used also steemit because by just posting content here i earn good amount of money always.  Actually i earn now more profit here. 

What are the dapps that you use the most and would recommend to other people? My favorite dapp is Steemit because they give rewards to their users for posting good quality content.

Actually Steemit is not an Ethereum Dapp. It is built on the Steem blockchain.

Basically Steem Blockchain is immutable as the rest blockchains, so everything that is written in Steemit is also permanently recorded in the blockchain.

Edited by BTC Future
  • Useful or interesting 1

The same as you and I can't use a lot of sites to work in but for sure we see steemit good enough...

my favorite dapps are those of defi and exchanges such as forkdelta, uniswap, oasis, there is an infinite list classified by categories on the stateofdapps website...

I almost never use Dapps, maybe later I will try steemit as the OP said. Looks like steemit is quite interesting to try.

• Useful or interesting 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

There are groups of decentralized apps, but I don't mind working on all those apps. Dealing with decentralized apps or sites is exceptionally difficult for work and purchasing. If someone wants to work instead of advising them not to.

I agree with you, I also use Steemit very often. Very good application, convenient and most importantly useful. If you make good posts, you will pay.

Dapps means decentralised apps actually. But I have no clue about that because I haven't done any work or investment in those apps. That's why it is  quite impossible for me to give any advice about that. I wish to know more about the app and i hope i will also get the answer in the comment section here.  One thing I do know for sure that the dapps pays a little to the users.  

• +2 1