Is there any app of yobit on play store? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sair

Is there any app of yobit on play store?

When I tried to find the Yobit app in the Playstore, it didn't exist. Even on the website there is no information about Android and iOS applications.

• Useful or interesting 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

i don't find any app of yobit on play store.as we should take proper and secured steps for online account i never use the third party apps or website.if i find the publisher is yobit then we may use from play store.till now wait for apps 

Well there is no confirmation about the yobit app on play store ,because there are app in the name of yobit but it might be fake app and can harm your coin or tokens.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:08 AM, Beeba said:

Yes 

Yobit exchange application is available at playstore you can download and use it.

This best for the yobit user. This is android base and its rating 4.3 on playstore

good info buddy thank you i will try later when i am still fundraising and i just started this activity in 5 days

I downloaded the Yobit app from play store. and I also give feedback and rate them 5 star 👍

On 1/23/2020 at 7:25 AM, Sair said:

My question is about yobit.

Is yobit is available in Android app on play store?

If yes then please drop the perfect information to download.

I dont think that yobit have created an application yet. But if yobit starts an application this could be a greater step as android applications are more than friendly than website. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I have not seen the official mobile application from the Yobit exchange, I do not recommend using exchanges via the phone - it’s critically not convenient to do this.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:08 AM, Beeba said:

Yes 

Yobit exchange application is available at playstore you can download and use it.

This best for the yobit user. This is android base and its rating 4.3 on playstore

Still there is no any app in the play store of yobit may be someone will create fake app becasue i am using yobit from long time and i don,t know about that still. Crypto is the best market in the world which is good for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Always be careful. Don't trust unofficial applications and extensions. There is a risk of losing your investment

I don't think so that there will be any application of it in the play store but then too the website is working fine enough & handling a lot of traffic of the website . Thanks to the maintenance team that is regulating the users in the platform.

Yes, there are Yobit applications, and can be very useful for traders and investors in general. But I do not use such applications. 

I don't think there is a app of yobit available in play store and the apps which are there is not the correct one, usually all the users use the yobit by the link but it will be a great move if it create its own app it will be very easier and will help in smooth running.

On 1/22/2020 at 6:25 PM, Sair said:

My question is about yobit.

If yes then please drop the perfect information to download.

There is no any app of yobit exchange on play store or on any other store.If you find such kind of app then contact with support and inform them about it.

No, there is no yobit app available for mobile phones right now. But I am using their website on mobile browser and it works just fine. You can do trades easily and make withdrawals

• +1 1

I saw the app but when I was about to use it I felt something that disliked me and stopped the process. You must tell us if you find one.

• +2 1

No I think there have no application for yobit. You must be need browsing and then you can went yobit exchanger

I don't think there is any app of yobit on play store because there is no clue or link of any app on the official site and their social media platform. If there is any app on play store which resemble yobit then definitely check it twice, may be it is some kind of phishing app, so be careful.

No youbit apps on playstore brother. Please contuct youbit admin and clear your confusion. Becouse no youbit official app available on playstore.         

No, I never heard that there is yobit app on playstore, you should not install those yobit apps because we don't know it has contain virus that can steal your funds.  

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/23/2020 at 10:25 AM, Sair said:

No. Don't install any application telling you it's official Yobit application!

You risk getting your account login information stolen on such applications. If there would be such an official application, it would surely be posted somewhere in their official site at https://yobit.net.

I donot think that there is a android or ios application available of yobit platform currently, as i have searched everywhere but i didnot got any.

Yes Yobit wallet app is available on Google Play Store and Apple store. So you can download it straight from these stores to your mobile. And you can also use it for fast transactions

On 1/23/2020 at 9:06 AM, Badman001 said:

Yaa there is app of yobit in playstore . But the rating of app is low that is 4.1 .

Just contact coustmer support of yobit .

I sure that every dought you have is cleared .

Well informed post, thank you!