How can you explain blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to people? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mansour Ayash

How can you explain blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to people?

I think it was very difficult to explain people what is blockchain and cryptocurrency but still we can tell them to first search for it and know what is this and saw them how it works.   

Now recently many peoples feeling Blockchain is very positive and great technology which is helping in many ways even few countries trying to adopt this very quickly like China USA and India is working hard for this all on other hand cryptocurrency is still in limbo because most of countries still not giving any positive way for this even bringing some tough laws for this.

On 1/23/2020 at 3:13 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

What is the easiest way to explain blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to people, especially the elderly
If you come to someone and tell him about Bitcoin, he'll tell you this is a lie and a fraud, because there's nothing concrete in your opinion.

I have tried many of times to convince others to learn about crypto currencies but no one convinced by me. Only a cousin convinced and after involving in crypto for just 3 months he leaves also.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:13 AM, Mansour Ayash said:

What is the easiest way to explain blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to people, especially the elderly
If you come to someone and tell him about Bitcoin, he'll tell you this is a lie and a fraud, because there's nothing concrete in your opinion.

I am not an expert in a technical level and i am bad explaining things anyway. So i am just going over basics with them on the purpose of mining and give them some youtube links depending on their level of understanding. Usually i don't bother to do so because there are many that explain it way better then me, like Andreas Antonopoulos videos

Explanation:

People: hello!

alexisfuentes: hello, do you know Bitcoin?

People no

alexisfuentes: do you want to learn what blockchain is?

People: yes

alexisfuentes: sign up for Cointalk and then yobit register.

People: thanks

alexisfuentes: you're welcome.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Giving them papers to read is the best. Most of them may take it not seriously if you are too eager to be teaching. Let them embrace it not you to be telling them too. 

A blockchain consists of virtual records connected by cryptography. Essentially, blockchains don’t allow data modification. Conversely, cryptocurrencies are means of exchange that are not regulated by any authority. Instead, they utilize blockchain networks.

One thing about this is that the most easiest and quickest way to explain cryptocurrency and blockchain to people is by telling them that cryptocurrency is a kind of internet money that can be to buy and sell good and that can be exchanged for cash  while blockchain is the technology backing it 

Well i admit it is a big challenge to explain and attract elderly and those who doesn't have any interest in complex things in the net especially about money but the thing is how will the approach that you will do, for me i will show a proof and state the good benefits of using crypto and blockchain technology and the bad things also so that it is balanced and for them to be aware.

Incan explain it to pee that want to learn about it. Just only to those that what me to explain about it to them. 

It's not that easy to explain cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to other people especially those people who are not used of technology. It's better that we demonstrate how to use crypto and what it can do. Also if they want to learn more, we can give them links that can redirect them to articles related about crypto.

Blockchain knowledge is on the whole just a new technique to keep agreement. The big differentiation sandwiched between blockchain knowledge and established accessible method is that the blockchain concurrence is not centrally maintained by one power.

To make awareness about blockchain and cryptocurrency, you have to let them know it is another form of currency but the difference from others is that cryptocurrency is just digital and not controlled by one body.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 23.01.2020 at 00:37, germanking2 said:

It is not easy to explain to older people about this issue because they are used to handling only Fiat money, and even more complicated if they do not know about the management of smart computers and cell phones.

It is extremely hard to explain to eldery people))) even if they use computers and smartphones))) for example my father consider crypto and blockchain to be the banal financial pyramid, mother comments that she understands nothing at all. In my opinion eldery people consider everything that they can not touch physically to be strange or false. They would like to see concrete facts, clear construction or organisation. It is better to write on the paper, may be in such a way it would be more clear)))))) 

Simply put, all countries must recognize it in order for it to become an official thing and everyone learns because in the end, sooner or later, all people will recognize it because it is the future.❤️

The people which are unfimilar with technology are very difficult to teach . Crypto and block chain technology not  simple we need time to teach it people

On 1/26/2020 at 5:57 PM, laska smrtici said:

"If you can't explain something simple to a young child," says Albert Anstein
It means you have not understood it well yet.

This means that you have to explain it in a simple way and present it to others "blockchain and bitcoin" and then that makes them care about that.

that's a very good. You are given it will really affect some users because till now they haven't think about this content and I have to appreciate your content because you have to take it in a right way any member can understand it very clearly and they can also motivate themselves coming to your. If anyone want then they can easily so their friends are family the proof of getting payment that is the main thing and they can also help them by showing them how to work in this campaign.

6 minutes ago, Sakib123 said:

It won't be an easy task, but I will give some examples of this.If you come to someone and tell him about bitcoin, he will tell you this is a lie and a fraud, because you think there is no concrete ...

That is why we are discussing on how t confront people with such beliefs about bitcoin.

I do new things the same way.  If I were to work here, I would have to be very careful.  And to work here, I must refrain from scandal.  And in no way can I be linked to the scandal.  Thank you very much for alerting me to this matter.and blockchain is the best walet.  

This is very difficult to teach someone about cryptocurrency and blockchain. The people which are unfimilar with technology still think that the cryptocurrencies is fake project

24 minutes ago, tronbpmac said:

You can introduce blockchain and crypto currencies to people but some of them doesn't really want to join in it. Even you have showed some proofs, they still think it is illegal.

A kind of early thought doctrine. Maybe also before many people said that crypto is illegal to stick to people's minds. But if you think about it openly, crypto is very fruitful. 

Yes it is very.dificult to describe about the difference between the blockchin and cryptocurrency.May they are two different terms.But according to my  point of view all should know about cryptocurrency and very little  idea about blockchain.my you can take help from internet.

By spreading its operations across a network of computers, blockchain permits Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to function with out the need for a government. This now not most effective reduces threat however additionally eliminates a few of the processing and transaction costs.

I think you can use blockchain cryptocurrency to make them look profitable and you can understand what the possibilities are here, and you can easily make a lot of money from here.

Blockchain technology is a traditional technology technology that can solve any problem you have and it provides more benefits to working a better medium.