Beginner's advice. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

My friend, the first advice is to be patient because you cannot be rich in one day or ten days
Then you have to focus on your work and be committed to the rules of the forum

This is called fraudulent investing, as fraudsters target a group of people who want to invest by promoting an investment plan and convincing them that it is worthwhile and will return them with many quick profits and benefits.

Scammers may try to FUD you with the fictional profits.They are dangerous friends--you'll receive nothing by investing in the wrong platforms.I earn money in this forum & I think deeply before utilizing my money in the any other sites for the protection.

Hello brand new and newbies here, you are all welcome to this great forum, don't want think making 100 post will make it stressful to you, be patient and keep trying, my advice to you guys is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and don't go against any , because you may get ban or your account may have a problem.

• Useful or interesting 1

I totally agree, my friend
Before thinking of making a profit on this platform
The beginner has to gather a lot of information
Then, he should be patient and strive hard on this platform, and this is what will bring him a lot of profits in the future.

Yes it is right to do work hard to earn money but there are some things you need to know .I think yes there are profit but not so fast and easy you have to work hard and be patient at the same time . thanks to share information I am newbie at this forum .these are the most important points for newbie at the cryptotalk site 

On 1/23/2020 at 1:14 PM, bliznec said:

There are many projects that offer to receive benefits quickly and in large quantities. This is fast money, and you should be afraid of it, as the author of the post. But there are those to whom there is trust, but there are few of them, such projects, in the main they are the top leaders in crypto. 

You are right brother.  There are many crypto projects that lure people.  There are some fake airdrops like that.  They make people greedy.  They tell people that you will save so many dollars and double the profit.  So you stay away from these projects.  Because if you save money on these projects, you will never get it back.  So my advice to newcomers is, you guys be aware.  And don't be greedy if someone shows such greed. @bliznec

Yes I want your advice because I am new here in this forum and I am just starting and I still need to get 100 posts then you are right I need to be here patient should not be easy to earn money, then I also do not know much about cryptotalk so thanks for your advice bro for our new members here at cryptotalk

Yes, of course!  It's okay to work hard to make money but you should know some things I think yes there is profit but not so fast and easy you have to work hard and be patient at the same time.

• +3 1

Hey mate, you are right, beginner should not invest any doubler site or fake investment site otherwise your money will be lost for ever. If beginner want to earn money they have to work hard and have to be patient.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Firstly you know every single  thing about where you are investing. The investors will attracts you by offering alot of of profit but it is really scam . So don't be quickly invest in any investment companies.Today the scamers quantity is.more so invest in a sured maket.

Thank you for sharing this great valuable information with us the new user's to protect from scammers that causing or becoming  a threat to the fast growth of crypto currency 

Defiantly you need to excesses you patient before making you arms and objective.you have to work very hard and see you reward in few days.

• +1 1

Especially those offers that include a large daily percentage and in a simple way they are simply SCAM or, for example, investing in a strange and unknown site in exchange for a large daily income and a small capital, and the person must think logically and do some comparison, for example, the Yobest platform offers mining for different categories, and each category has it. A specific daily percentage, but the amount we put in and the daily income is logical, unlike other sites.

As a begginer I will advise you to follow the rules and laws applied by the moderators and starts work at this forum step by step. And by spending time on this forum you will get the skills, ideas and techniques of working and how to survive at  this forum. Because this site provides me an. Opportunity to both learn and earn to gather. So I like the cryptotalk most. Thanks my friend for the topic. 

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam.

Yes you are right this situation always leads to scams and we should avoid such scams. 

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

The best advice for beginners is to make a profit, all you have to do is be patient and you will be rewarded for your patience. Every beginner longs for profit and gets frustrated it will be best for beginners to follow such mentors/experts of field to get experience from them. 

8 minutes ago, Kona12 said:

Thanks for posting such a beautiful post. . We should try more. We need to have enough patience to earn. Everything comes through hard work. Beginners should always search before new activities. Moreover, we have to take care not to fall into the hands of scammers.

I totally agree with your review, friend. In this forum, the point is, never be lazy to learn from other people, read other people's posts and try to give positive feedback.

• +4 1

signbot (1).gif

If you want more profit then you should become knowledge and patient.Then you have to focus on your work and be committed to the rules of the forum.Yes,i also agree to your opinion good things never happen so fast so we should have patience and keep trying.

• +1 1

I think not every project will scam rather they can give more profit to you. If you got any suggestion about investment then I used to go directly to the browser and research about it and watch different videos to distinguish whether it is scam or not.

• +2 1

Hi my friend. I will suggest you to you as beginner, you should have to learn complete knowledge about this forum that will be found in the About Forum topic. Here you will know what to do, and how to do.  You should read the complete rules and regulations that will help you to safe from banned.

• +5 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yaa right ! It's the right way to earn and to be rich but you can't earn in just 2 or 5 days. You must have patience .Because hardwork is necessary to be successful 

• +1 1

Good question my friend. It is a very good forum to earn but be patient and work hard you will see the profit within 2 days. Work hard and be patient you can earn profit.

• +1 1

Here, in cryptotalk we must present our useful and understandable idea by doing good research and then we can earn good profit here . Hardwork is must before getting profit. Earning money isn't easy. We mustn't fall on scammers who promises fake free profits . We ourselves must put our effort and earn money. 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk forum is a great platform to earn and learn. But dont expect so much money in your early phase. First learn how the forum works,rules of this forum and gain knowledge from the posts. So,seek for knowledge and do not post by taking mentality that you are goin to earn so much profit.

• +1 2