Beginner's advice. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Thank you for your advice, it is true that anyone offering to invest with the promise of sweet promises and quick returns is a scam. Investing or trading requires patience to make a profit. There is no quick profit in the cryptocurrency world, it takes hard work and doesn't give up easily.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

For me I prefer to work really hard for me to get some profit, I didn't trust any site that gives me a easy money since it might a scam so my effort will be wasted. Don't get swayed by the huge amount of money, always be logical think if it is really right to earn that much even thou I only need to do is a small task. That's why I always choose the forum more than the other earning method, since it is really tried and tested that this site is legit.

For a beginner,  he must have idea about rules and regulations of this forum. Because if anyone broke rules of this forum,  moderators can ban or give warning point.  So be careful about rules.                

• Useful or interesting 1

You know my friend, I am very happy when I see a word of advice on a topic, and this is what makes me develop my skills every day through forum topics, I agree with you opinion, I was pitched on two sites to see ads after my membership was upgraded by more than $ 30, but the site closed after 3 Only days.

Yeah you are right and this is a good peice of advice for beginners that they interact with many people offering them on social media to invest their money and attract them with a 10× profit and more than it beware of them i think no one forum will give you the profit of 10× mean these scammers attract you that invest 50$ and you will earn 500$ in just 2-3 days.

My respected mates beware of them.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You should work hard. It's a great platform for you to improve your content writing skill. You will be able to earn a good money, beside earning you can learn too much. As different people share their thoughts and experience. It's really amazing 

• +2 1

It's a good advice you have given and to add on let's be careful as newbies in this technology of cryptocurrency we have joined because it contains many advanced scammers and let's not follow or put our money in anything seeming easy to make us some profits it can be scam.

• +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Of course, always large and imaginative profits, behind which are most likely a fraud or fraud, but in return there are profits, but they need effort and time

We have to patience before we start working on this platform because everything in this life is successful in the patience and the defeat and when I devise after the post of 100 theme we will earn money then

Edited by Resh34

Being patient is something very important in the crypto world. Which means all members should not be in a hurry to just make money out of nothing, they should learn enough about everything here and to know where they are putting their money in order to avoid being stolen by scams or fake traders.

That is why I liked this platform because we can learn and earn at the same time.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

The only advice you need now is the Rules and Regulations. If you want to enjoy your stay in this platform all you need to is read and understand the rules, without this rules and regulations you will easily get ban. Some of are rules are:

(1) Do not copy and paste.

(2) Do not create multiple account.

(3) Read the post carefully before making comments.

(4) Do your own research before posting or making comments.

(5) Do not use the some device with someone who has cryptotalk account.

(6) post and comments only informative, educative and useful words. 

If you can hold the rules and regulations firmly you won't have anything to worry about.

Edited by Cryptonas
  • +4 1

Beginners advice from a beginner like me. First Pursue on reaching 100 post first in order for us to gain profits. Read post which we can be use later on for our progress. It is good to invest but it also takes time cause you have to watch out for the currency when its high or low. You should also know when to buy or to sell. it's just take a good management. 

• +5 1

Hi, thank you so much for your advice. It is very good knowledge for me because i'm beginner. And i cannot know many things. One of them you tell me in this post. Yes you are right always try to get knowledge first then go for money. So i follow your instructions.

• +4 1

My advice to newbie are to  waite and work hard.There are many sites that scammed With members giving them greed of double profit and ran away such as doubler sites. In my opinion newbie's in this forum read all the posts to learn some knowledge and then invest somewhere with the help of an expert then reinvest earning to get more profit. 

• +3 1

Here are some advises for beginners. The first one is that if some one ask to invest money in this forum then don't trust him. Second don't copy the comments of other. Make your own comment. Be patient and work hard for getting money from this site.

• +2 1

For beginners advise, i mean to told them 

That crypto speech is the greatest aspect of earning and alot of event at this juncture in this field, consequently posts convenient and decipherable topics, don't taste to post useless topics,

And be attach with this forum

There are numerous tasks that proposal to get benefits rapidly and in enormous amounts. This is quick cash, and you ought to fear it, as the creator of the post. In any case, there are those to whom there is trust, however there are not many of them, such activities, in the fundamental they are the top chiefs in cryptotalk.

• +2 1

i am new user in the cryptoworld. this is the alright way to money. but there are some things you need to now. i feel the thus piece of device has lateste before the age of crypto

• +2 1

The first thing you have to learn is how to control your emotions when you have invested in crypto coins. Also remember patience and reliable information plays a very important role in investing, specially in world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

On 11/11/2020 at 10:46 PM, Nomigg said:

If you want more profit then you should become knowledge and patient.Then you have to focus on your work and be committed to the rules of the forum.Yes,i also agree to your opinion good things never happen so fast so we should have patience and keep trying.

Hello, how good it is to read this type of advice, I consider myself a beginner and I told you that it was difficult for me to be a patient person, I always wanted to get things fast and if it was money, even faster, but thanks to the advice of people in this type of forum, I realized that patience and having knowledge is very important, every time I am preparing to face new things.

• +2 1

Hey mate!I am a beginner.And i like your post very much.Because you give us some knowledge today.That if someone is insisting us to invest for fictional profit.Then we should directly restrict it.Because as you say it will be a scam.Then we will leave them or block them or also we can report them.By the way thank you so much for your kind information.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Been a beginner is a very good way to learn, if you're really interested in learning then you can as well tag yourself as a beginner even if you're already an expert in the world of crypto

• +2 1

Thanks for your advice. We all should follow our senior and don't copy post and comments. We all follow the rules of the site.

• +2 1

Tolerance is the needed thing in all the crypto world, don't be rushed to do a few speculations, in light of the fact that à parcel of tricksters are out there, and they couldn't care less about you on the off chance that you have a couple of cash or not, all the issues is trick you and take your cash, so alert is the thing that we need in our lives.

Hello mates yes of course I agree with you it is the best platform to make money real first we have to complete our first that is 100 first post like an interview we have to do that then after that we have to read all the rules and regulation and follow the rules and regulation of the platform if you will follow all the rules and regulation you will be definitely be a good cryptotalk...

• +1 1
  • +5 1