Beginner's advice. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Really good advice dear, newbie should take this point and don't fall this kind of trap because spammer are always target newbie in crypto world. So I want to give thanks point out really good topic.

33 minutes ago, Behzad Zafar said:

Yes you are right, as a beginner you have to understand that the crypto world is not as easy as you think, because the crypto world is very difficult and also requires patience, if you want to benefit in the crypto world you have to start with the small one first.

An interesting thing that must be considered, indeed a small thing is the beginning of all that we live this. We must really be careful in crypto, because you can't always trust anyone.

Yeah , that's right , I agree with you . There are profit but not to fast and easy . If we make good , useful and valuable post  our money deposited the yobit account from here .  And cryptotalk don't pay more than 30 post . 

I used to be like a newbies who were living on the edge and believed anything that came to my ear, especially a very good promises or profits. That was nothing but just a scammed projects. Don't you ever trust something that is smells fishy, too good to be true or anything that is over the sky.

Yes brother i agree with you. Begginers tend to get attreacted towards such sites which promise them insanely high profit , but in the end they end up lossing their investment to those scammer sites. So please do not look at such sites. Invest only on trusted and well known sites.

Ideal post for any new member to read. Specially when there is a very bad concept about crypto among so many and they think bitcoin or crypto is just a short way to get millions of money. But in reality its not.

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Yes..Thanks for your information dear. It's really a important things for us.   In you shareing i got to know lot of things.thanks for being with us.

Yes, you are right, my friend, because achieving profits requires time and effort, and it is not an easy thing. and If the profit was easy, we would all be rich now.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Hello my friend. You are absolutely right. There's no way that can make you rich in a short time. I'll consider this advice as my priority here. Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information here. 

We must be logical in our investments, we must be professional in managing our money, and we must be aware that the risk that exceeds 4% can be classified as gambling.

Yes we should always avoid that mindset of getting quick profits it can actually lead to loose, so we should always be patient and hardworking surely profit will come , be patient so as not to fall into the hands of scammers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you on everything you say because most frauds are based on investment, so the person who wants to work in the investment field must be as cautious as possible so that he does not lose his money.

yeap your right ! patience is what we need in crypto to get profit.i made a lot of mistakes when i was a newbie and some people tried to scam me but i have more experience now and I've got me lessons and i wont do that mistakes again.

Yes i am totally agree with you that tjere are many scammer around us so we should be aware from those and don't share our personal account info woth anyone the can stole your money or harm your account so be careful and keep working on this forum

I'm new to this forum. There are many rules for working in the forum.  That have to be complied with.  However, I am not so ignorant about the forums. If the senior members here provide ideas on how to direct all of the forums.  Then those who are new members will benefit. So work in the rules of the forum.

I dont understand why beginners have a problem with this forum there is a lot of good ideas to which we have to follow there are good ideas that we have to keep on putting together in the same it works better working for us, its going to work in the same effort

Beginners should, in fact, follow the rules and guidelines before working in this forum. So you need to work with the forum rules otherwise you might be banned.

This is good advice. There are a lot of websites that offer doubling your investment or that offer cloud mining. Most of these sites are scams and this becomes evident with just a little bit of research on the site. I would advise that all beginners look carefully into any site that you are considering joining, before making any investment, as it is not good to lose your hard earned bitcoin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My friend are there sites that give profits and interest and you have used them before please give me the necessary information

Spot on. We can endeavor more and not be so energized for a moment cash. We should show restraint enough to win. Everything accompanies hardwork. Tenderfoots ought to consistently look before further activities.

Making online profits and earnings isn't an easy step.For this you have to be consistent.As for as in my opinion consistency is the key for the success in this field.Working with passion can make you succeed in any field.

Hey mate, very good advice dear,  yes many newbi newbi fall a scam site and they loose their all money in their pocket. But this loss of money frustrated their life. So first we have to learn crypto coin than we can invest money in trading site.   

i also found many scammers on the crypto field. Many of them contact in telegram. They use reputated person or institutes identity to make trust between them. After then they asked money for any kind of services.