What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 95 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Hello crypto mate, I think that I begun my journey into the cryptocurrency market very late because I started this year, but I'll keep on working harder because there are so much opportunities in the cryptocurrency that someone can still enjoy, thank you so much. 

Dear friend, I got to know this cryptocurrency and that platform from 2020 last year, but I wasted my time searching for it and delving into it, and then I started working. I am a novice here on this platform and I do not have whether or not only 91 posts. First, I have to finish 100 free participation, this platform and these currencies win us  Profit after a week of completing those posts and commenting 20 days. Thank you very much

Beautiful and you still use the call?
As we know it is not working nowadays.

I was working on Cryptotal about a month ago this year, I am a new member of this platform. After working on it for a month, I think this is a good opportunity for us to get from this forum. Now I guess I should have started much earlier.

It hasn't been long since I started working here, only a few months ago, I don't think anyone works here and says it's a waste of time. Certainly, the time you work here is very valuable and you can earn a lot, in fact one of my friends advised me to work here. And it has already started, and now I am still gaining experience and information in order to collect a lot of cryptocurrencies to start trading and investing.

Nice question. I got into this business this year after have been researching on how and who to put me through, I later got referee by a friend who has been on this business more than a year now. He explained to prons and cons of it to me that I should give it a try, and I must confess it's worth doing alot.

Welcome dear Actually my friend who referred me to this wonderful forum I am still new here but I am gaining knowledge and this is what makes me gain information about cryptocurrencies. I will develop my information to gain viewership.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually this is my first time, my friend told me about this site and i joined the forum to make some money that helps as a student, but i discovered that it also give me more knowledge about cryptocurrency, of course it's a useful way of earning and learning.

Cryptocurrencies have proliferated in recent years, and the number of researchers working with them has increased on a daily basis. I started working on many different sites in this field a year ago. Thank God I got a good profit for the work I do. And protect your privacy and alert from fraudsters

Here I am junior member and I have joined this platform about 1 month ago . In this platform I learned a lot about digital currency, and making  investments . Thank you cryptotalk 

Actually this is my first time, my friend told me about this site and I joined the forum to earn some money that helps me as a student, but I discovered that it gives me more knowledge about cryptocurrency, of course it is an effective way to earn and learn.

Not for a long time, but I was looking for a new type of investment that has a good return, and after a friend suggested about cryptocurrencies, I did some research and found it suitable for achieving profits and currently I have been working for months in the field of investing in cryptocurrencies.

This year I started looking for other sources to make money until I read about cryptocurrency sites and found this site

In fact, I am still new here, I have not even completed the month, I feel regret that I have not entered this field for a long time, I hope to achieve the successes that I am looking forward to and that I can compensate for my ignoring this field in advance.

For me, I came a little late, I started this year ... But I am learning and searching for any information related to the coding world, some of which I know and some of which I have not heard about before ... When I searched for information I saw this forum that provides useful and valuable information, so I decided to be one of his followers and I am proud of that.

i start my journey on crypto forum in 2021 and i conclude that crypto is not a waste of time and we get earn more here from our best work it improve my various skills like learning and writing i shall be very thankful to crypto forum.

Hello, I entered this wonderful field at the end of 2020 and I am now very happy because I started drawing my projects in this field. I now consider it a permanent and continuous job for me and it is better than private work. On trading and investment platforms such as the binance platform and the kucoin platform

Hello my friends I mean in this club 2000 and I found it a good place to have money and learn more about bitcoins and Satoshi in my opinion I found it the very helpful and I hope that all the best for the all thanks for all

I recently joined the world of cryptography and I researched this world well before joining it, and everyone told me that it is a very useful and profitable field, but you must learn it, and when I asked about the best sites that teach cryptocurrency, most of them advised me about this forum, so I entered To him and I found it really useful for those who want to learn

Hello today every member I hope you all are good and doing great job on this platform first of all I want to tell you that there I am also beginner on this site but not a beginner I think they are member but I am joining this platform and join cryptocurrency is last few months ago so I just everyone please come on this and learn about cryptocurrency and digital currency you will earn more money from this platform this is very good for everyone

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I am a beginner here, and it has not been long in this forum. I wish I had known about this before, because in a short time I learned a lot

I started working in cryptocurrency in 2018 and like many other people I also hurt in 2017 bull run and never got interested in it, but now I can understand the value of it and it has changed my life forever now I am living happily Ever After.

Welcome my friend ..

Working within the field of cryptocurrency is useful and has actual earnings .. But you must abide by the terms and laws of this forum .. In addition to material gain, there are many proposed ideas and topics that work to develop and stimulate thought for production, especially in the conditions of Karuna disease that weakened community interaction. .

I see this as the right future.

I want your support and I also support you my friend 🌸 

Hello, I am new in this field. I entered it several hours ago. I entered this forum through my friends and they advised me because it is good and you can take out your daily expenses through it, and I consider it very useful from a cognitive point of view.And physical material 

I haven't completed one month yet
But for me, as a student, I did not find anything useful for me that I could earn money from except for this forum
So I am very grateful.

Honestly, my friend, I am a beginner, but I loved working on this wonderful platform and I expect to continue working here and I am delighted.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.