What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 92 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I am new member here it only from two day ago 

I don't think that it is wasting for time because i am learning from you all also i am working

Well i have joined cryptotalk recently and currently posting on it. it is fun to do and I got to learn a lot from it in just a few hours after joining it and it is helping me understand crypto currency better. and I am getting used to the work as well it presents a great opportunity for me to learn new things and expand my knowledge.

I started cryptocurrency in the end of 2018. it was a good experience at the beginning and but  i lost some money in this world. I realized that the possibility of making a profit from this market is bigger, better and faster than other markets but needs a lot of knowledge.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. You may have access to cryptocurrencies in 2021. I have gained a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and how they became rich. I certainly benefited a lot and it's not a waste of time because I gained knowledge and also made money. I accessed cryptocurrencies through my friend. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

Hello my friend
As for me, I started working on cryptotalk about a week ago
 And I'm very lucky because I think this forum is going to provide me with information that will make my life better than before
And thank you for sharing this good question

It is a pity that I did not know this forum for a long time, I started here about two weeks ago and loved to work.Honestly, I place many hopes and dreams on my work here. I hope that I will not be disappointed, as I liked the relations of work, especially the cooperate among the members of the forum.it's really amazing.

Hi friend. I am new here.I started working here in just few months ago.But in those months i became a fan of this forum.This a very good platform of earning money. 

Dear actually I am using from 2021. And 2021 is lucky and amazing year because I got a chance for using Crypto talk. I felt Happy when I joined Crypto family here every one is help to another as a family member. 

Dear Members, I started working on this wonderful forum only a month after advice from a friend, and I wish I had known him before that since the beginning of his growing up, I feel that in one month I gained a lot of experience in encrypted currencies and started getting cash

I entered in the world of crypto some few years ago but frankly speaking  I'm still facing some challenges because I have so many things to learn because there are some new things that I have to learn.  Anyway I'm little bit good in crypto. 

I just joined this plateform 2 weeks ago and this is wonderful platform for me because as a student I am learning a lot of new things about crypto world and also about the value of cryptocurrencies and why these are getting popular and why  everyone want cryptocurrency . So many new things I learned from this  forum and I feel lucky to here because not only I am learning but as well as I am learning through this platform which is so beneficial for me.

• +2 1

I am a beginner but I find it very fun to work here
I make a lot of money here plus I am learning enough experience to be able to work easily

My working in this space started in the end of 2018. it was a good experience for me and it has been very beneficial until now. I realized that the possibility of making a profit from this market is bigger, better and faster than other markets suck as stock markets.

Hello dear friend, I've started working on crypto currency platform/forum in this year 2021. I'm a newbie because only 3 days have passed yet I've joined it.

I am just new here in this crypto currency works field I heard about it in youtube channel and I thought what it is and now I can't leave it for  one days also and I am regularly working in it in other to earn.

I am new here, but I regret the past days I spent at home without useful work, especially during the quarantine period for the sake of the virus
But now I am very impulsive and I am trying to make up for those days
It is definitely not a waste of time
All the best for everyone.

Hello my friends . I just started this year .
my friend told me about this site and he is have a earnings yet here . When i heard about crypto talk then i join and research about crypto talk . not only earning money  it also gaining much of knowledge about the forum and digital currencies and much more. Good luck for all

The cryptotalk platform has been in existence for some time now and it's has been doing well since it's introduction, but as for me, I joined the platform recently, probably this year, so i hope to grow with the cryptotalk platform till I become an expert, thank you.

• +1 1

I just started this year and I can tell you how fruitful it is to be able to know more about cryptocurrency and spend time posting while earning. It is really in facet a helpful solution to us who wants to earn extra money.

I am new member of crypto. I am working at this plateform from one week ago. My payment is also not start yet. I am trying to make good quality and informative posts to get good reputation. I hope i will gain good reputation soon. Wish you all the best new coming members.

• +1 1

I am new to this forum and I have only been on this forum for a few days, in my opinion, I have not wasted much time on this forum, I always take the time to browse this crypto site, because it is very useful for me to know and get  more knowledge, and we will get money income that really helps me go to college.

I started a short time ago in the world of cryptocurrencies. I want to work in it to learn more about how to mine and trade cryptocurrencies in addition to earning suitable income. I am very happy that I have joined this world.

I joined the forum a short while ago, but I think I joined it at a great time, I am happy to be here and enjoy the hours I spend working here, I am learning important things that are an essential part of our lives and our future  ، I also earn some money, sugar for this forum, and hope it grows and flourishes

• +2 1

Hello dear friend it's a useful question to increase our acquaintance from three years ago I started and my friend helped me and I learned from the comments and wish everyone luck