What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 93 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

About two years ago, some close friends began to pay attention to cryptocurrencies and went to work on some platforms similar to this forum to form an idea about these digital currencies of all kinds and two months ago they supported me to enter this forum as a percentage of the information and knowledge it provides about cryptocurrencies, and this is my first work on this platform.

• +5 1

In fact, I heard about this field ten years ago, but the means of communication and information were very few, then two years ago I heard again about it and tried to enter from several doors and forums to this field and finally I arrived here to CryptoTalk and discovered that it is the best

I began working in the crypto industry about two months ago. We couldn't find a reputable cryptocurrency earning forum. When I first learned about crypto speak, I joined and spent a month researching it before concluding that it was safe and efficient, at which point I began working for crypto.

I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies during this year, through a friend of mine, of course working here is useful and not a waste of time, it helps me secure funds for my university studies.

Hello dear friend, My account was created three days ago and I'd completed my 100 post but account was banned then i created my account now again. Thanks 

I entered the cryptocurrency field about a year ago. At that time I was just starting to study, but now I can firmly say that they do not consider the time spent wasted, since I have acquired a lot of knowledge and still earned money.

The work is rather smooth and you don't feel the length of the years you work so I don't feel like I have a long time at all but I feel like I have accomplished a lot and I want to continue in this work and I wish everyone to feel the same and be able to produce and succeed

I know about the cryptocurrency for long time now because It's was introduced to the by my sister, but I started working in the cryptocurrency world just this year, so I hope I could grow bigger with the cryptocurrency and become one of the experts in that field.

Hello my friend

I am still new here in the forum and I started with advice from my friend who has been here in the forum

He advised me to join him

To make money but I started researching and learning about cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

In fact, my friend, I am still a beginner in this forum and in the field of cryptocurrencies in general, but I find the work in this forum very useful and I intend to continue it not only for the sake of money, but also for the experiences and information that I can obtain through working in this forum .

I am a newbie to this wonderful forum and I am eager to finish the free posts so I can start working and earning money, I am very optimistic about my joining this platform.

I came across crypto currency specifically Bitcoin in 2018 when I was doing some research on Google and I started observing it since then and I learnt few things about bitcoins and finally I did my first purchase in February month end 2019 on local bitcoins and I received the coins to my wallet it was a great experience for me.

Well friend,  I started earning about two days ago and I am very happy with this. The Cryptotalk forum offers interest to me. I hope it will continue and I will continue in the forum. I have information about cryptography and interests in the economy and currencies.

Hi,it's me.In the past I have been a teacher in private sector.Good luck, buddy. 

Of course, anyone who walks the right path will find success in front of him

Hello my friends, I started this year working in this field, and I saw that it is nice to be able to collect information about cryptocurrencies, and it is one of the best ways to get money

4 minutes ago, Hay 00 said:

I started working here several months ago, and I learned about this forum through one of my friends, he explained the forum to me and invited me to join it, and I did indeed join and started working here and learning actually, and it was the breakthrough. I considered my entry to this forum tantamount to being born again and getting an opportunity New in life

@Hay 00 I have less than a week in the forum, but in cryptocurrencies I started in 2018, I have learned a lot on the internet and in different forums and chats, but I had not had the opportunity to be here, a friend also told me to enter and So far I see that everything is going very well, I hope I can have the income I want,
but this forum has good articles that also make it interesting.

I started working in the crypto field several months ago. The world of cryptography is full of risks so be careful. I am very happy to be in this wonderful forum. I feel sad that I have not started working in the field of cryptocurrencies in years. You can earn big money through cryptography.

• +4 1

Hello Friend
Thank you for posting this topic,I started working here two days ago if I'm not mistaken
I got into this wonderful forum by researching cryptocurrency from the internet and found myself here now.

It's a great work from home

I joined this platform several days ago
But it changed my life, from someone who knew nothing about cryptocurrencies
To another person, all his interests are deep research in the world of cryptocurrencies and learning its secrets.

Hello my friend, I joined the world of cryptography a while ago and I am here to learn and gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and trading. Work is very interesting, useful and makes a lot of money.

Hello my friend, I have read a lot about the world of cryptocurrencies a long time ago, but unfortunately I have not participated in any work. I started working here a week ago and I think that this platform is very beautiful and I have gained many information and knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies.

No no it's very useful and I would many people around the world will also faith on me. The time period about my entery is a short it's about 2 years. But mostly I do learnings and gain knowledge but now I had also making some movement in the trading. 

On 1/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I'm a newbie here, and I've only been a participant for 5 days. A friend told me about this platform, and he's already made money here. I think this site is very helpful to the developers and people who use it, and I recommend this chance to those who want to find a free quick way of earning. This is certainly not a waste of time because people's awareness and English grammar skills can improve as a result of this forum.

I am not so much older in this business its my only 27th day in this forum and i am very satisfied with it and also earning good through it also gaining much of knowledge about the forum and digital currencies and much more

Yes my friend you are right many of us who are are using crypto world and earned such a huge amount from it but I myself I'm new I just started a week ago I'm in this world.