What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 98 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Today i m getting alot of posts that are asking about myself. And believe me its a wonderful feeling. It feels like we all are working like family. Well i started here this month and this year.

• +3 1

I worked for a long time on faucets and advertisements sites but I only made some money so I did not like working on the Internet because it was a waste of time but after I joined Crypto Talk everything changed and I love learning more about cryptocurrencies and trading.

• +2 1

It does not matter how long we have been working in the forum but the most important thing is what I have learned in the forum since I became a member in it.  This forum is the best because it makes you learn fast and you can also earn some money.

• +2 1

Welcome, I entered the world of encryption a while ago, and all I can say is that it is useful and does not waste time, because Bitcoin is a wonderful currency and has a benefit for everyone, so the world of cryptography is a great thing 

I started 3 years ago when the crypto world was not that popular back then l.

Ofcourse it was not a waste of time because anyone who started that time had made a lot of money but not all of them were able to be successful.

I started about a month ago and during my time here I gained good knowledge about this field and I think the work here is good.

You can start learning in record time and invest in cryptocurrencies within a while.

I advise you to continue here and work hard and you will make a good profit

• +1 1

I started to know and work in Crypto in 2021. Also study about it on the platform that can teach me crypto knowledge for that year. I hope that it will be a long-term campaign to have some sources of money.    

I start my working at crypto only few week ago. I am new user here and start of my working at this forum this month. But I learnt lots of knowledge in these few weeks. This is very helpful for ne as a financially and also as a source of knowledge. I am very happy that I am the member of crypto talk.

I used to hear about cryptocurrencies a lot in the past, especially in 2017, when it made a great noise at the time, but I did not start searching for this area until the end of 2020, when currencies began to rise and investment became something that inspires me and it was my first experience at that time.

My dear friend I want to tell you that some time ago I have not done any knowledge about cryptocurrency but then one of my close friend tell me about the crypto-currency and then I will start working on this forum at this time I have not sufficient knowledge

Well I started in the world of the cryptocurrencies this year , I entered this forum this month , and I started following many experts in the cryptocurrencies and I fell like I'm going to take my first serious steps

I am a new member in this forum, and currently I am working on completing a hundred comments before the seventh day of joining this forum ends. I wish I had known about this forum a long time ago, but it is better to arrive late than never, good luck to all 

Best regards

It can be simply said that 2021 is the year when I joined this crypto world. Because I have joined this crypto world in previous week. Because I am a student and have not time for extra curricular activities. In previous week, my brother introduced me to this world.

Hi dear 

I am working here   for last almost 2 weeks .

And i have a good working experience here and enjoying my work

I am learning more about crypto world and it is very interesting.

Thank you all the best

I am completely new to this crypto world.  But I think it's a useful website. I don't think it's ever a waste of time because we can easily earn some money in return.  And I know about crypto from one of my sisters.

Good morning my dear friends, I am still one of the newcomers in the forum as he has not completed the fifteen days and I strive to stay away from the mistakes that the forum forbade to commit, and to be one of the distinguished people of reputation and fame and try to make my topics and opinions useful, both for me and others, to benefit and benefit without neglect because Work here requires patience without getting bored of it

• +5 1

Dear mates! I have started working in cryptocurrency since 2015. I was one of the younger family member joined this platform. I used to trade inbcrypto . I earned a big profit from crypto since i started.

I entered in crypto world last three month ago. I found this forum good and best according to its profit side. I am happy because i start with world best forum. Now i am earning and collect these coin.

Hello dear,I am new I was starting there work only 1.5 weeks I have small experience for this platform but I realized a one thing hard working person give a more respect and give more reputation for every where and no doubt I have small experience for cryptotalk but my mind are growing up and I collect most of knowledge for every member.

Good wishes dear.

I am new to the world of cryptocurrencies. This forum is my first experience in this field
My friend is the one who encouraged me to work in this wonderful forum
Yes it is really useful to me

I am new to the world of cryptography. I entered the forum this year and I am still learning from the forum .. One of my relatives talked to me about the forum and introduced me to it .. I am very happy to work because I am learning about cryptocurrencies.

Actually, I am a new member in the forum, I joined a short while ago.  In addition, it is my first experience working in the field of cryptocurrencies, and I try to work with all my energy to gain experience, knowledge and money at the same time.

Hello my friend
I am still a beginner in this forum, but it seems that it is really wonderful, through which you can learn the English language well and earn money through the yobit site
Good luck to you