What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 97 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

My dear friend i have joined this from recently can somebody guide how to work here and make free BTC.  I don't know much about this platform.

I came across crypto currency specifically Bitcoin in 2018 when I was doing some research on Google and I started observing it since then and I learnt few things about bitcoins and finally I did my first purchase in February month end 2019 on local bitcoins and I received the coins to my wallet it was a great experience for me.

I started working on Bitcoin from two years ago, though more and more income is coming in. Bitcoin is playing a very important role in the path of my second income.  We can earn and if we have more knowledge about Bitcoin then we have Bitcoin  I can make more money.

I am actually new here I just started working in this forum this year as my friend introduce Cryptotalk to me recently and I came to like the forum because it is very useful and helped me in financial matters, moreover I am a student, I greatly appreciate this forum as I am earning at the same time learning again.

• +1 1

I am one of the beginners in this field of work because I started working this year at the beginning I started working and did not expect to work in the currency, the code is beautiful and useful to this degree. I see a bright future with this work.

I started working for several months in this forum and gained very wonderful information, and I will continue to get a profit and it is one of the best forums that have benefit.

• +1 1

im newbie here im 6days only as a member from now, my friend told me about this site and he is have a earnings yet here and i think this site is so useful to the users and people using this site and i recommend this opportunity to other to try free easy way of earning and definitely this is not a waste of time because of this forum people's knowledge will enhance and also the english grammar skills

Hello dear friend, I am new here, but I think that you must document your account on the yobit platform and write a hundred comments correctly and well, then it becomes twenty comments a day and collect information in order to receive the reward and good luck

Hello my friend
I have just started this business
A friend of mine told me about it
And yes I consider this beneficial in terms of learning and profit

I am a beginner, I entered the world of cryptocurrency a few days ago and of course I regret my being late, but I will try to work hard to gain a better experience and try to make up for a portion of what I missed.

Hello, everyone.
I started a few days ago with the aim of learning new things, earning money and getting my own investment over time 
With all due respect

Honestly, my friend, I started working here about a month ago. I had no idea about this forum or about cryptocurrencies, but my friend helped me, and then I learned here from the beginners section when reading the topics and comments

My friend invited me to join this forum, but I refused at first because I did not like the idea of cryptocurrencies, but after I started reading the posts in the forum, I love working in this forum and I would like to learn more about cryptocurrencies and also how to properly invest my money.

• +3 1

I am a beginner who entered the coded world several days ago and that I find it a world full of knowledge
Over the course of several days, I began to have an idea about cryptocurrencies
How to earn and hopefully soon I will start investing and achieve
My earnings are my own

I have join recently to this forum and I found it great.On this platform we can learn about cryptocrencies trading and other many things related to this I spend all of my free time on this forum.

I started this forum in this year 2021. Yes, I find it interesting and useful, as in addition to learning new things about cryptocurrency, I also earn some money.

I am a beginner here. I joined the forum two months ago. My friend told me about this site that it is useful and we can make profits from it. I think that this site is very useful for people who do not have additional income to help them.

im newbie here im 6days only as a member from now, my friend told me about this site and he is have a earnings yet here and i think this site is so useful to the users and people using this site and i recommend this opportunity to other to try free easy way of earning and definitely this is not a waste of time because of this forum people's knowledge will enhance and also the english grammar skills...

Have joined the Crypto world some few years ago and unfortunately my first investment is not successful but I keep on trying and gaining much experience but now I'm doing well in it. For us to be successful in Crypto we have to be patient seriously because there's so many challenges that we can face.

I just have my friend here for my b days as a member from now on, my friend told me about this site and he still has earnings here and I think this site is very useful for users and people using this site and I give this opportunity to others 
I propose to

Try the free easy way of earning and of course this time was not wasted as people’s knowledge due to this forum will increase English grammar skills.

I joined this forum in the year 2021 and in the month of April. I'm new to this forum and I'm learning more. By learning from this forum, we can earn money by publishing posts.

• +1 1

Hello my friends, I recently started working in the cryptocurrency forum in 2021, I am still one of the new ones, meaning I am considered one of the beginners in the forum and I strive to be one of the distinguished and reputable and famous people by strengthening my knowledge and mental abilities and presenting them easily and safely to people who seek to learn and acquire at the same time

I recently joined this forum about a week or more ago.
I see a lot of the members here who were once like me and became successful and also experts. This was an incentive for me to learn more, in order to become like them with the passage of time.
I intend to become a successful and expert in this field

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Hello, my friend, I have not worked for a long time in this forum for almost two months, but during this period I worked with great focus and I became highly experienced in the world of coding. The important thing is the amount of effort that you make, not the amount of time.

Well, my friend recommend this forum to me last year and thanks for them because they are giving me some opportunity to gain some profit by just posting here in this forum, i hope that this will be a long term campaign to having some source of money.

• +3 1