What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I started to work in cryptocurrency in 2019 last because like many other people I also hurt about cryptocurrency but never got interested in it but now I can understand the value of it and it has changed my life forever now I am living happily Ever After.

Iam new in this site. I starte to work on crypto walet  from few days ago this month and now I learned some necessary terminology of this wallets for getting some secure position and earning from this wallet. 

I’m new here, i enjoy in this forum for week a go , beginner but learn here many things in trading, i just earn 15 $ from this forum, and i’m to be here in this forum.

I start working in crypto currency in 2015 which is very useful to me because this give me the way to become more successful in life.  That's why i will never leave crypto! 

I am a beginner, and only last year I started to join this forum which then I started active and when I got 100 comments for the next comment will get bitcoin

I'm joined the crypto world 2 years ago.Some friend of mine introduce about Bitcoin,They forced me to invest in their mining site..As a friend,I joined them to help but I've never thought i also earn same as my friends.

Brother I'm new here I can't say when. But this is a good place to get education and besides being able to learn here, we can earn money. It is not a waste of time, but a waste of time that we use.

I have just joined few days before and i have to say I have a great experience here  I have learnt many things about Crypto world that's a big thing for me because for I have no knowledge about this currencies and now I am thinking to start reading that will help me to grow more.

I started trading at crypto like last 5 months and learned it for 5 months too. So it really took time to learned this kind of stuff but also depends on your learning capabilities.

I am only new member in this forum and i'm almost one month here. In that one month, I've learned so many things like trading,gambling,and investing in crypto currency. I joined here because i can earn extra money to it.

I have joined this forum in 2020 it's been only 4 to 5 days since I have joined the form I'm learning but the main thing I have done is That I have read the form carefully and I'm not making the mistakes which normally new members make So I am on it working hard and earning hard.

thanks.

I started in 2017 I become interested learning the crypto currency because I’m being curious about it anyone in my school is talking about it so I decided to learn it and now it’s a good thing for me.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I'm  joined this forum 2 days ago and I try to learn information about this forum it's not a waisting of time for me it's useful for me 

When the price going up higher in last December 2017. When my friend invited me joined in campaigns it's profitable and get Bitcoins and i also trade and Investing my Bitcoins, Holding my crypto buy everytime the price goes down and wait until the price goes up again it's profitable to used Bitcoins as a a payments for bills, Buying stuff and food.

Dear mate am a newbie I just got here it's not even up to a week  and yet I love this forum so much because I get to learn everyday here and want to stay for a long time

I'm almost 3 to 4 years here in crypyocurrency world and this is very useful because i find job.  And i get lot of opportunities to changes my life because of crypto currency!  Thats why this is very useful to me. 

• +1 1

Frankly I just started previous year and I can tell you how excited and enjoyable and also helpful it is to be able to know more about crypto currency. i spend lot of my valuable time to making useful post while earning. it helps me to increase my equity and also helps my trading to buy more and more.

I am new in this market and the year is 2020. It will be the year of prosperous earnings for me here. And a friend of mine told me about the cryptotalk encourage me to join and earn.

I am joining in 2020 on February 18 in 2 months. Then I first posted 100 in two days, and then I posted 30. So far 30 questions have been received. So I'm very happy today, to start working on crypto. Thanks

I start working on crypto One week ago, and i to do his 100 post complete yesterday. Maybe my my first payment paid somebody to me. In 2020 i start working on crypto...

I have started using crypto currency in 2018. In 2018 I start working in a onlie website and they paid their worker in crypto currency. That's why I have to make a crypto currency wallet to receive my payment. From that time I know about crypto currency.