What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Well i am only new in this kind of field. I joined last year of November and doing posting to earn profit. I considered this field as useful and very helpful because i can earn profit here and i see myself working here in many years.

I started my carrer in this field since 219 and in early 2018 I started gainning knowledge about cryptocurrency market and blockchain and how this market work  then i started getting some crypto projects and now I am trying this forum and increasing my knowledge while earning.  

On 1/22/2020 at 10:50 PM, kirubel said:

I start earning bitcoin before 2 years and i remember i received my first payment from faucets, and i found it really entrusting thing to do.

I start my journey after a few month ago. I remember I recive my first payment from facts and I found it. 

I just started last year. I've been heard the crypto and BTC since 2016 but I thought it wasn't safe and will be a trouble for me because I don't know who create this crypto world. My thought change and I'm enjoying to be here.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

I heard about crypto in 2015. But didn't know how to work on it. In 2017 I saw youtuber who share with us how to work on it. After that I joined with his video tutorial and earned a lot of money from it.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I just began a year ago I'm searching for certain approaches to procure cash and I get a referal connect for a captcha encoding site which pays bitcoin .at that point I discovered that this coins is a most ideal approach to acquire and contribute.

I am beginning working in Digital currency in 2018.We can gain and in the event that we have more information about Bitcoin, at that point we have Bitcoin I can get more cash-flow.

I think i started crypto in 2016. When i was into crypto the prices of bitcoin had already reached off charts and was continuously growing. I couldnot buy bitcoin earlier when the prices were still under a dollar.

468x60-3.png

On 1/23/2020 at 2:10 AM, Oluwaseun said:

About three years for me. I was writing articles bit by bit and also studying about it on the platforms that can teach me the knowledge of Crypto for those period of years. It should be noted that all the period I was learning j never invested because I was still in the learning process. But I gained from the tech.

Hey friends I agree to your post I'm a newbie member of crypto forum this a good opportunity I recommend  for others to earn money and also learn from here. 

Work began in the field of encryption almost three years ago and received the first batch of training through signature campaigns

I collected a good income from it and then worked in investment and trading

I started working on CryptoTalk from 28/01/2020. I am currently trying to compile 100 posts. After successfully completing it I hope I can start earning income. In the meantime my number of Useful Posts is 85. Hope you all and everyone working here benefit.

I have started working in the crypto currency site from the year 2020 and also i have learned many of the things from it. 

for me its been years and in it its been an on and off affair as compared to other coins, there are so many things that you have to follow when you look at trading crypto, I got in 2010 but left for I did not understand bitcoin, its important when you  have to understand what is better in this market, there are so many things we dont know and thats what confuses us,  its been 4 years now since I started full time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I got into crypto currencies back in 2017 and I been trying to succeed since then, I will keep trying until I find my success, coming into crypto was a blessing.

I got into crypto currencies back in 2017 and I been trying to succeed since then, I will keep trying until I find my success, coming into crypto was a blessing.

I started engaging with cryptocurrency last 2015 when I joined MMM of Mavrodi. After I cashout my btc in MMM I started exploring other investment schemes but I end up getting eaten by scammers online. That is why I promised myself not to invest or deposit btc again. After that I tried searching ways to earn btc free. I started with faucet until eventually I ended up with affiliate marketing. Together with affiliate marketing I explored trading and signature campaigns while catching some airdrops here and there.

• Useful or interesting 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Well, I've been in this business since 2013. I started with investing with a program for $500 and my interest went up to $4,500, somehow all my money disappear. It was a very bad experience that time cause I don't know anything about crypto, but now I've learnt a little bit of crypto and then decided to invest again. 

I started my crypto world exploring 2 years back, after that i earned good amount of money through faucets,trading etc ways. This journey is very much knowledge rich. I am looking forward to this more.

I started cryptotalk on January 30,2020..only one day going I at first known to this site from my friend and its really a better site for earning.

Welcome
I discovered cryptography in mid 2018, I started working on cryptography right after I read an article about bitcoin, I find myself addicted to cryptography on the forum
I find it useful to me and interesting

I entered to this word in 2017 after the big pump happened and see alot of situations in this market you don't wasted your time because this filed is the future and if you don't earn money you can earn knowledge and experience and information .

I started working with cryptocurrencies in 2016, since then I have learned a lot and cryptocurrencies do not scare me at all, although it was much worse to use them before. It is a pity that people do not understand the full potential.

I entered in crypto world 2015 for making international transaction and I joined in cryptotalk 1 month ago for earning some money.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

Well i have recently joined cryptotalk campaign and right now i am just earning by posting here 30 posts daily. I feel it is useful as a side income.

• +1 1