What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 96 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Dear I have joined this forum a few minutes ago. And I have joined this forum for my daily life needs. Because I am a student and I have a lot of burden on my shoulder. I want to earn a good amount of money and want to learn knowledge form this forum.

I have been in this field for several years and it helped me a lot in sercuring money in spite of the small capital that I invest in trading is really a profitable  and enjoyable  business.

• +1 1

Recently I have started work on it it's  a good  time for me my friend suggested me to come work in and My expectations are truly success and I have to thank full to give me the idea of joining. 

Hello my friends I have been started in this club since 2019 I found it very helpful place to earn money and learn a lot about Bitcoins and I found it very popular to known about other culture in other countries and thanks for all welcome

Helloo., 

i have heard about cryptotalk from my younger brother,that i have got some interest in working for it,so i have opened account for cryptotalk this year.   🌸🙂

I little bit know about the crypto back in 2017 but properly i started to work in crypto last year by collecting airdrops and joining different campaigns and now this forum too. I know am not that senior but am going to do my best to earn my spot .. 

I entered the world of coding only a few days ago. It is useful through which you can earn money and learn the English language well in addition to a lot of useful information that you get from reading the posts.

I am new in cryptotalk and this post is my first post. I hope you help me and responce me in this topic. My friend invite me on crypto talk and ask me to join cryptotalk. I am search this site on youtube and 90% review is positve. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Hello dear friend, I am also a new member of this great platform. It is a great platform for students and others who are interested here. so, I joined this recently. Good luck . Thank you. 

I started working on the forum very few years ago . It was really fun work . I was enjoying working . It was really great and fun work

I started a very short time ago trying to study cryptocurrencies and understand the rules of the forum, but I am very happy that I am spending a good time publishing in addition to the profit. It feels good in both cases.

• +1 1

I am still a beginner and recently entered the forum and the world.  Cryptocurrencies and I am really happy to have this fun experience and learn a lot of information and also earn profit. 

Dear, I have been in this forum for a short time so far I think it is useful. I earn money and use it in social life and study and enter the world of digital accounts and interpretation. I get to know new friends and get a good reputation.

• +2 1

My dear, to arrive late, better than not to arrive. I heard about encrypted currencies several years ago and I thought that they are like the rest of the sites. When I entered last year, I discovered that I was a little late, but now I share members, spread ideas, and I started searching, investigating, and going into their sea and gaining knowledge and money, and now I am getting paid Where for every useful post 200 satoshi and I feel happy about it

• +1 1

I'm not much older in this business; it's just my 27th day on this platform, and I'm very happy with it. I'm still earning well from it, and I'm learning a lot about the forum and digital currencies, among other things.

Joining the crypto world in 2018 and still getting stronger, I consider cryptocurrency as a valuable resource for future use and I value the time spent on cryptocurrency, when I heard about crypto talk I joined and researched about crypto talk After a whole month I found it safe and reliable but I started working for crypto. I hope it will be a long-term campaign to have some source of money.

Hello there greetings I am working on this forum past 3 weeks and I am really enjoying my time on this forum and I am happy to working on this forum because this form provided such a great opportunity to earn cryptocurrency

Hello there greetings I am working on this forum bostwick and I am very enjoying this is for AM because this form providers great opportunity and I I'm here on this forum decorosa at Corona virus are everywhere and everyone be very one losing their jobs and they don't have any other source of income so that's why I'm here in this form

• +5 1

I started to work about a year ago in the demos, and every day there is something new in this field. I liked the work in this forum and there are many useful explanations in it.

I have started working on this platform only few days ago and i have no much experience about this platform till now but when i started work on this platform then i realized that this platform is a great place for getting knowledge and experience at the same time. 

I started working on this forum this year and funny enough I started working here yesterday. I created my account yesterday, and I am so glad that I am on this forum right now. Looking forward to more better days ahead . 

I have been in the crypto world for about 2 years and have been in this business, my first time in the crypto business I saw a video about crypto on youtube, from there I continued to learn and participate on faucet sites. Then I developed it in trading, I think cryptocurrency is very useful for me and people who need income and we are very helped by the existence of cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

Hi, buddy. thank you for asking.
I joined this platform a short time, I'm still a new member
This platform is a good opportunity to learn about the world of crypto, learn and make money.
I am grateful to cryptotalk for this opportunity

Your way to this business?
And did you find it useful to you, how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how did you get it? The small capital I invested in trading is really a profitable one. Many years ago you entered the world of crypto and how you got Crester Credit Currency as a valuable asset for your future use and the time I spent there is absolutely invaluable. Here are some benefits of just posting on this forum, I hope it will be a long term knowledge about the forum and digital currencies and more.