What should I expect from cryptocurrency? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What should I expect from cryptocurrency?

We will see bull run and  i think this is already happening now.  Price of bitcoin now start to increase and also other coins.  Thats why keep holding because this will give us good profit in 3rd or 4th quarter of the year. 

12 hours ago, White man said:

This year started Bitcoin price increase continues, Bitcoin cash, Dashcoin,zash, and Bitcoin SV coin price will increase.

Yes the prices are really increase and that makes bitcoin one of the best to invest in.

On 1/22/2020 at 1:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

Like you said here you cryptocurrency can change drastically due to  some economic problem with that not withstanding. I  think I will likely bday that I expect  alot from all cryptocurrency

Yes there is a lot we can expect from the Kipto forum but one of them is that we can make a lot of money in a short time.  This will allow you to benefit financially.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking on what to expect from cryptocurrency in this first quarter of the year weather bullrun or increase in cryptocurrency price , your suggestion is welcome. 

Price increase of many potential currencies can be expected this first quarter of this month as the bull run is the move already. If there are no big setbacks then we can easily profit before this first quarter of the year will end though it will always depend to the demand,users and investors. 

actually who know well they make really good money from crypto.  So try to know everything.  And people can earn good amount in daily basis   

Cryptocurrency future is very bright you you can use cryptocurrency as a digital payment gateways fast and convenient and earned income . There is true demand in the market almost 30 billions market cap.

cant say about 1st quarter but with in 2nd quarter BTC's price will be increase like a jet , halving is coming soon tho , scarce of supply is gonna happen so seriously

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I expect  from cryptocurrency increased crypto price. Becouse of many people buy crypto. I want profit from crypto. Thats why i want increase crypto price.    

On 1/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, Delgboke said:

Bull run is an increase of crypto currencies price and this first quarter, you can expect that the crypto price will likely to double or triple before the first quarter will end so it's best if you will brace yourself. You should buy or hold the potential currencies so you can get a better profit at the end of first quarter. 

On 1/22/2020 at 1:36 PM, Delgboke said:

As for me am really expecting alot from cryptotalk like long term increase of cryptocurrency especially bitcoins because with bitcoins I can make huge profits daily

As halving is coming,you can really expect a bullrun. From the last week up to now crypto started to increase in price especially bitcoin.

It is useless to expect anything blindly. Expectations must be with facts. and what i expect for 2020 is that; people will be educated about Cryptocurrency and as the awareness of Cryptocurrency increases so it will increase the demand as well. and you know, when demand increase so price increases naturally.  

Edited by sohaib

When you are expecting to get  something you have to be patience until you get that thing,otherwise you will not get that,and if you are keeping patience then you can earn more profits as bitcoin prices is rising and in coming months it is predicted that the price of bitcoin will cross 12900 dollars marks and much more,so keep patience till the price rise more and then sell bitcoin.

In crytocurrencies , I'll really not want you to expect so much by raising your hope so high but I'll tellvyou

Expect the best and the best from BTC

In simple I expect crypto currency is a good way of earning income,  you know most of the people have great expectations from crypto currency, because it helps alot of people here, you know I spend a good experience with  crypto currency, newbie always try to invest in low amount of money.. thanks.

Cryptocurrencies have great opportunities and are often used in online stores. They have a great future! The time is not far off when we will use cryptocurrency instead of money.

I only hope one thing from the cryptocurrency is that bitcoin will achieve the value I desire for me to sell it, I also hope it is more popular in my country.

First we hope that the market will be enough for the supply and the demands for the crypto currency high. We should not expect too much because if your expectation will be true then you maybe feel frustrated. I expect the amount of btc will increase because of the halving.

In think that in 2020, it is probably going to anticipate from cryptocurrencies that will make a genuine blast. This will happen either before Splitting of bitcoin itself, or after.
Ok ..........

1 hour ago, Jubayer islam said:

the number of users and the development of projects that are even better than before and which certainly has a very good price in the future.

Projects are like a knife with two blades. They can both promote and damage cryptocurrency reputation. When a large number of projects suddenly appear, most of them will be useless because developing a good project needs lots of time and effort. The future of cryptocurrency depends on practical and enduring projects that can grow the population of crypto community and keep them focused on crypto and direct their attentions away from fiat. Good projects should make crypto more usable than fiat.

Might be as year passed cryptocurrencies will be well developed as time will passed by it will be popular to people.

Let simply trust that the priceof the market will be our ally on the grounds that the market cost is entirely capricious however on the off chance that your an expert dealer, at that point you can anticipate a superior exchange

On 1/22/2020 at 7:08 PM, sanjay80 said:

Every buddy has there own expectations but my expectations are just that i want to earn some good amount of money so that i can get some boost in my life.

yeah everyone has its own expectations and expectations differ from person to person as i expect to learn from cryptotalk and also earn money that can fulfill my daily expenses so am here

What I anticipate from cryptographic money is an expansion in the quantity of clients and the improvement of tasks that are far and away superior to previously and which unquestionably has a generally excellent cost later on.