Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news?

It's really difficult to give a definite answer to this issue, because all our knowledge about cryptocurrecies is just from what we read on different platforms, so I guess that I can say if what you read is from a good and reliable news sources, then it safe, but otherwise, it's not advisable to follow the news.

• +1 1

From my own point of view it is very risky and for that is why we need to seek good knowledge and experience about the field from the likes of this forum so as to reduce our chances of losing in crypto market. Knowledge is light, let acquire more and more to achieve success.

Yes this is very risky to invest in cryptocurrency because first you have to willing yourself for investing in the cryptotalk trading and in tgs regard you can face a lot of loss.

Yeah there are many people who used to say that but I will still say to those people that but I will still say that these are all fake , why cripto is not safe when half of the world is getting benefit through it further more all these news are just to drop the popularity of the cripto.

• +3 2

I don't think you should invest without knowing.It can be risky if you invest without knowing terms and conditions.So if you really interested in investing , you have to know everything clearly

News about cryptocurrncies is really big impact to the price of cryptocurrencies. If you read the positive news about one crypto then you should invest those crypto. It is likely to increase the price, but negative news about crypto I guess you should convert it into stable coin. 

• +1 1

From my point of view, it is risky to invest in cryptocurrencies based on what you read in the news. If you want to invest in crypto currency then you must know the market situation. You need to research lot. You need to have some knowledge about it. Take advice from experts. 

Of course, you cannot rely on the news to invest. Because this contains risk. You must have experience to know the direction of the currencies. And to be always aware of the market

You can follow reliable news about cryptocurrency if you only subscribe to well-known news agencies. They usually publish news based on reliable sources. Fake news can be identified if you search a little about their contents. If you don't find similar news, there is a chance that it is fake. But valid news help you to know what is happening in the world of cryptocurrency and what decisions are being made that can affect the value of some coins. You can take some good measures in advance if you know a certain economic event is going to happen soon...

• +3 1

This is among the best ways to invest and a market that will be very impressive. If you do the thing, you have to follow everything, but do not rely on one way. 

You are right, my dear friend, the news has a great influence on people's opinions and ideas, but the news and opinions differ greatly on the issue of encrypted currencies and their investment. According to my opinion, we must venture in order to achieve big profits

• +2 1

the cryptocurrency is the most important magazine in the current time and I do not fear or consider investment a risk in our time that investment in digital currencies is the future and you are now building your future

Welcome with me

Investing depends on both: news and price forecasts through technical analysis
But news often does not carry the facts about the currency or project for the purpose of influence and publicity only
But technical analysis is better because it provides an objective study of the project or currency

• +3 1

No because it is not guaranteed that all news can be true. There are some news source which are more for the creating the propaganda in the markets. So never trust the false news which can hamper the investment mood. Now declined in the market is due to the false news. 

• +2 1

Sure it is very very risky, it is not clear what will happen next after some news, the rate can either boost up or crash down in the market and in order to avoid losing definitely it will be much better we always carry our personal research before joining any move.

• +2 1

Investment in crypto-currencies have some risk. But if we invest in real coins i hope we will gain huge profit without any risk. Besides this many news portal submit fake news about cryptos. So we have to be aware of this.     

• +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 4:42 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Some people only read price predictions when they want to invest in a particular coin. This is a common method but news is also a very important source of gathering information about the future of crypto coins. For example, sometimes you read in the news that a certain finance or a big company have plans to start a project for a particular coin. This kind of news often leads to the increase in value but the effect could be anything. Have you ever invested in any coins based on cryptocurrency news?

Which one do you think is more reliable as the basis for investment, news or price predictions?

Based on my knowledge, investing in cryptocurrency carries a huge risk. Try before you invest in cryptocurrency, first you learn how to invest in crypto is good and right, you also have to be sure. Choose a website or crypto wallet that is not a scam, it has earned a lot of trust from people. If everything is confirmed, you can try it.

• +3 1

I think that we must rely on analyzes of cryptocurrencies in addition to news, as the two matters are important and affect the rise or fall of the currency's price, so we have to rely on more than one thing during decision-making.

• +1 1

Perhaps news is important for the investment process. Emotion sometimes in the world of commerce takes its owner to do things that may or may not be good. Ultimately, the right thing to do is to read the financial market and know the nature and strength of each currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is always risky to invest or trade in crypto currency, with or without the news. Their values are always changing and so unpredictable especially on the long run.

• +1 1

It risky because the value is not fixed it changes every moment it increase and it decrease. It gives you profit and it may lost you. But always try to take risk because it is a part of life. 

Every business has risk factors like forex, stock exchange business but frequency of risk are vary business to business. Like forex and stock and crypto currencies has not much less risk. All three markets has huge risk but trillions volume trades on these markets. 

• +2 1

I don't deem presently investing in Crypto is risky or i get with any considerate of untruthful news which are individual circulated new I invest through personal channels and after investigate on I beg your pardon? i am investing.All the companies receive near particular marketing strategies before launch they neediness to arrive at nearly everyone of the public and assistance gathering media platforms for promotions.

• +3 1

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that this is very risky because this forum is not providing the whole true News that's why I want to tell you that you should to analyze before any investment otherwise this is more risky to invest

• +4 1

It's absolutely risky. There's something called DYOR in crypto currency which means do your own research and all the investors and good crypto traders should try as much as possible to do something like this which always helps them